Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tee Sheppard is visiting this weekend

vCash
    H2H was saying this afternoon that if he stayed at Holmes he could graduate this summer and be able to start in the fall at a d1 program...provided he passes everything. Based on that it appears he has found a way to play this fall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    Rabbit?

Would be a huge pickup. There is an article on scout where he says that he is finishing up at Holmes so he can play D1 in the fall.
    Rabbit, yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancleave View Post
    If TS is eligible to play this fall I will be stunned. It will be the biggest academic turnaround I have ever seen or heard about. Tee is deaf and requires special help in school. He is a athlete no doubt and we should take a chance on him but also know academics will always be a struggle for him.
    How quickly you forgot about Dontae Jones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancleave View Post
    If TS is eligible to play this fall I will be stunned. It will be the biggest academic turnaround I have ever seen or heard about. Tee is deaf and requires special help in school. He is a athlete no doubt and we should take a chance on him but also know academics will always be a struggle for him.
    ^This is probably something that will make him feel welcome^

Not trying to be the recruiting police, but unless he is making his hearing capabilities and learning capabilities public, maybe we shouldn't throw shit like this out there.

Back in the day, "deaf and dumb" was about the worst insult you could heave.

vCash
    I agree Cadaver. Get this crap off the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Back in the day, "deaf and dumb" was about the worst insult you could heave.
    1) In that context "dumb" means mute, not stupid.
    2) I assume the statement about special help relates to him needing help to understand what's being said in class.
    3) Within the last day he retweeted something noting that he's legally deaf. It's public knowledge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    H2H was saying this afternoon that if he stayed at Holmes he could graduate this summer and be able to start in the fall at a d1 program...provided he passes everything. Based on that it appears he has found a way to play this fall.
    There's No Place Like Holmes (school slogan when I was there....and they are correct)
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Here's him talking about it. Seems like a pretty smart guy to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterDavenport View Post
    Here's him talking about it. Seems like a pretty smart guy to me.
    I stand corrected and willing to admit it. Nice find. I hope we land this guy.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Staggered up those bleachers a time or 2

vCash
    Wow, he doesn't seem like a guy who needs to be taught much. Obviously he'll need to learn scheme and what we like to do, but in terms of the basics of playing CB, he's got it down. And you can't teach those feet/hips. That's elite level there.

vCash
    This kid is a player and by all accounts a great kid. He would be a great pickup.

I also really like that he has 3 years to play 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    This kid is a player and by all accounts a great kid. He would be a great pickup.

I also really like that he has 3 years to play 3.
    3 to play 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    3 to play 2
    Based on everything I have read, he will have 3 to play 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Based on everything I have read, he will have 3 to play 3.
    I stand corrected he does have 3 to play 3. That just got me even more excited because he's going to be a late enrollee due to not graduating from juco till the summer. So you cant expect him to be a big contributer in year 1 but year 2 and 3, now that gets me wooly.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    If we get him, how big of a signing would this be? Aren't we basically getting a player that could've gone anywhere he wanted out of HS?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    If we get him, how big of a signing would this be? Aren't we basically getting a player that could've gone anywhere he wanted out of HS?
    Pretty big. He did sign with Notre Dame out of HS.

vCash

Wow. He could become one of "my boys" for sure

hope we land him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Absolutely, he was no lower than the #3 CB coming out by anyone, and some had him among the top 20 players in the country overall.

He is a serious talent.

vCash
    I love this kid, but I have an honest question: how does the hearing disability affect his and our game? There's a lot of verbal communication on the football field. Anyone have insight?