Thread: OT. The Grammys have been pretty solid tonight.

vCash

OT. The Grammys have been pretty solid tonight.

Some strong LIVE performances. Hell Taylor Swift even kicked a little ass. Pink was outstanding. Keith Urban. I didn't hear a word Beyonc? sang but her butt was all over the place. Metallica still coming up.

vCash
    Lorde was terrible

Banned
    vCash
    The Pro Bowl is actually watchable this year.

vCash
    She's a little freaky but I liked her performance.

vCash
    I only started watching for Metallica, personally. But I'm actually surprised by how watchable it has been, I'm not a big fan of "hit" music.

vCash
    The Kendrick Lamar-Imagine Dragons collaboration was the best performance of the night (so far).

vCash
    That was incredible. Then they put that poor blue grass song on right after that. She was like great, I have to follow that?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Some strong LIVE performances. Hell Taylor Swift even kicked a little ass. Pink was outstanding. Keith Urban. I didn't hear a word Beyonc? sang but her butt was all over the place. Metallica still coming up.
    only an artistic intellectual lightweight would pay attention to the grammys

when the likes of the Stones, Bowie, Dylan, the Doors, Queen, Hendrix, James Brown, the Byrds, LED Zeppelin, have been shown the cold shoulder to the shennanigans knows as the grammys, what intelligent minded person would give a rat's ass as to what these ****tards think?

vCash
    Dude, I've seen the Stones, the Beattles, and Willie and Merle on tonight's show. I'm pretty sure the Stones, Queen, Bowie and probably others have the highest honor the Grammys give out. Regardless, one enjoyed the Hell out of tonight's show. Metallica just killed One with some I guess famous pianist

Banned
    vCash
    please give me the details of these "highest honors" you mention for the Stones, Queen, Bowie and the "others" you mention, inquiring minds would like to know

vCash
    Metallica shit the bed...Lars was having trouble staying in time from the get go.

Also, after Macklemore's performance, which was pretty cool IMO, I'm curious to see the moral meltdown on the Spirit and Nafoom - those guys sure do "love" to hate (see what I did there?).

vCash
    Nope. Ain't got it in me to look that up. I'm enjoying the show. That is all. Want no part of what ya preachin

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Nope. Ain't got it in me to look that up. I'm enjoying the show. That is all. Want no part of what ya preachin
    then don't respond to the facts; enjoy the joke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Metallica shit the bed...Lars was having trouble staying in time from the get go.

Also, after Macklemore's performance, which was pretty cool IMO, I'm curious to see the moral meltdown on the Spirit and Nafoom - those guys sure do "love" to hate (see what I did there?).
    Metallica has been at it for 33 years, but they're going to need a more capable drummer if they want to continue playing live. Lars lost it a long time ago. He sucks now. They should hire Dave Lombardo to play their live shows from now on.