The Weather Channel and DirecTV could not come to terms in their contract negotiations on price to broadcast. DirecTV said that it would drop the Weather Channel if the price wasn't dropped to a lower number. TWC called their bluff, too bad it wasn't a bluff. DirecTV replaced TWC with WeatherNation at midnight in that channel slot and TWC is no longer on the lineup. In my opinion, I like WeatherNation better because of the official graphics they use from NWS and the no nonsense programming that is on there (24/7 weather). I'm hearing mixed reviews on whether or not TWC should be brought back in to the DirecTV lineup. I say give it a few weeks and see how the public responds to it. Yeah you may not have the fancy graphics or as good looking of women, but you'll get more Meteorological background and programming than previously offered. Just my opinion, curious to hear y'alls.

Note to mods: I understand if you want to move this to the OT board, I don't have access to it but I figured this would be a fair enough forum to talk about it for now.