Thread: Another reason to hate Auburn, as if we didn't have enough already...........

vCash

Another reason to hate Auburn, as if we didn't have enough already...........

Banned
    vCash
    Why would I hate Auburn because of that?

vCash
    That's FSU's fault 100%. You change signs when someone leaves the program and you end up facing them. That's just what happens. It's up to the other team to get every single advantage they can an they would be foolish NOT to have used Craig's knowledge of FSU's signals.

vCash

Oh, I agree that Fischer should've known better to begin with but Auburn is Auburn

and I don't have to find much of a reason to hate those SOB's.....

vCash
    This stuff is so ridiculous.

Can major college football just go to the NFL QB radio helmet already?

People hiding behind towels is kinda of the line for me to say that there has to be a better way.

vCash
    Not a problem. Even FSU says its not a problem:

“They had a couple of our signals a couple times and were getting to them. That happens, people do it, and that’s our fault. You’ve got to change them, constantly rotate them, being able to get them in different ways. That’s part of the game. I don’t have a problem with that,” Fisher said.

vCash
    If you can see it on the field, take advantage of it. No issues with stealing signals on the field. Hacking into headsets and spying on practices cross the line though - obviously.