Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
I was also at the game last night and will be at game today/tomorrow. I agree with the Cheese thoughts. I was sitting 3rd row behind our dugout last night. I like Cheese the person but he?s gotta get his crap together. He?s gotta be more forceful with his base runners. Last night isn?t the first time he?s let our base runners screw up. That?s gotta be fixed!

I struck up a conversation with a guy from Birmingham that was at the game with a bunch of kids that were in town for a baseball tournament that had gotten rained out. He wasn?t really a college baseball fan he said. But he said he was totally blown away by the stadium, crowds and atmosphere. He said the Dude gave him a vibe of Camden Yard. I explained the reason for that. That Janet Smith was a MSU grad and she was the Architect that re-did Camden Yard. She was also one of the Architects that re-did the Dude. I know this because I had the hots for Janet when we were at State together.

I also have been following the team for a long time. I have a baseball that I have kept all these years that crashed thru the back windshield of my pickup truck that was parked at the fence in Left field that was hit by Bruce Castoria. It cost me $79.00 to replace windshield and we beat Auburn 3-2 that game. If you don?t know who Bruce is google him. He was pretty amazing. This was way before Will Clark.
That's a really cool story. I love reading stuff like that. Thank you for sharing.