Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker - good tweet from Faulk

vCash

Parker - good tweet from Faulk

Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 05-02-2024 at 01:59 PM.

vCash
    It is astounding the difference! It's like we picked up 2 new good pitchers. Hardin was so bad last year I called him Mr bp because that's what he was throwing !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    But yeah, Lemonis is coach of the year *** I want Lemonis to do well, but this season is about pitching.

https://x.com/robbiefaulkOn3/status/1785866648282452322

"One of the great transformations I've seen at MSU with two bullpen arms is happening currently.

2023 Tyson Hardin and Tyler Davis: 1-0, 0 Saves, 10.84 ERA, 42.1 IP, 71 H, 51 R, 32 BB, 46 K

2024 Hardin and Davis: 7-0, 4 Saves, 1.82 ERA, 49.1 IP, 39 H, 10 ER, 22 BB, 53 K"
    So when our pitching sucked it wasn't lem's fault???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So when our pitching sucked it wasn't lem's fault???
    Not sure if I follow what you are asking, or if you saw my sarcasm.
    But , who was fired for the pitching and who kept their job. Seems only fair then that all this success attributes to Parker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It is astounding the difference! It's like we picked up 2 new good pitchers. Hardin was so bad last year I called him Mr bp because that's what he was throwing !
    It is a great feeling this year in games, that we don't hold our breath each inning hoping for no leadoff walks, followed by a few more each.

vCash
    Not sure if I follow what you are asking, or if you saw my sarcasm.
    But , who was fired for the pitching and who kept their job. Seems only fair then that all this success attributes to Parker.
    I'm saying if the pitching stinks, it's 2 peoples fault. If the pitching is great, 2 people should get some credit. Can have a head coach that only gets the blame and never gets any credit. Makes no sense.

vCash
    I'm saying if the pitching stinks, it's 2 peoples fault. If the pitching is great, 2 people should get some credit. Can have a head coach that only gets the blame and never gets any credit. Makes no sense.
    I agree. It's no different than any other profession. You have to produce. If you're in charge and you hire someone and they produce, you're a good manager. If you hire someone that doesn't produce and you recognize that, learn from it and then hire someone good and they produce that still makes you a good manager. If you keep hiring idiots that makes you a bad manager and you lose your job. If you're a manager at any level you get credit for the failures AND the successes.

vCash
    But yeah, Lemonis is coach of the year *** I want Lemonis to do well, but this season is about pitching.

https://x.com/robbiefaulkOn3/status/1785866648282452322

"One of the great transformations I've seen at MSU with two bullpen arms is happening currently.

2023 Tyson Hardin and Tyler Davis: 1-0, 0 Saves, 10.84 ERA, 42.1 IP, 71 H, 51 R, 32 BB, 46 K

2024 Hardin and Davis: 7-0, 4 Saves, 1.82 ERA, 49.1 IP, 39 H, 10 ER, 22 BB, 53 K"
    Hardin was a true freshman last year- of course he is better this year. Hunter Renfroe batted .154 as a true freshman

But yes Parker has done a great job

Now do Hugesak
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Well, the pitching coach was fired, but HC wasn't. Only fair then if there is success then the new pitching coach gets the actual credit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Hardin was a true freshman last year- of course he is better this year. Hunter Renfroe batted .154 as a true freshman

Now do Hugesak
    Hugesak should have been playing more last year.
    Now , do our recruiting for 3rd base the past 4 years.

Banned
    vCash
    bump

vCash
    Hugesak should have been playing more last year.
    That we certainly agree on

It's a combo of 2 things- I've said this numerous times. We pitched 7 TRUE FRESHMEN last year. Of course they were going to be better this year. We bit the bullet in 2023 for 2024 to be better. The 2nd part of that is Parker has done a really good job. It's a combination of things leading to success.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

It's a combo of 2 things- I've said this numerous times. We pitched 7 TRUE FRESHMEN last year. Of course they were going to be better this year. We bit the bullet in 2023 for 2024 to be better. The 2nd part of that is Parker has done a really good job. It's a combination of things leading to success.
    This, and add in the improvement on defense and the mental toughness this team has displayed, and we're right there. And yes Hujsak should've been playing last year, no doubt about it!

vCash

3rd baseman recruiting is something everyone should agree on. Lemonis has had years to evaluate and fix that.
    Alot of our errors last year, and our sudden improvement on defense this year seems to be from all the issues at 3rd last year.

I want Lemonis to do well. It is nice to have our CWS coach long term and have more successful teams. But I want to call him out for some pour evaluations or lazy ones.
    He concerns me for rebuilding next season, due to his current track record and his loyalty to upper classmen players sometimes.

vCash
    Lemon must have banged a lot of wives/moms of a lot of these posters. Some of yall are just ate up with Lemons hate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Lemon must have banged a lot of wives/moms of a lot of these posters. Some of yall are just ate up with Lemons hate
    Don't make this a Genespage site, where we cannot both support MSU and criticize also.

vCash

Now do Hugesak
    Hardin was a sophomore last year and a junior this year. He is a JUCO guy.

vCash

Now do Hugesak
    He's barely batting in triple digits now with the Royals, and Frazier isn't doing much better. Hopefully both of them pick it up as the season goes on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Hardin was a sophomore last year and a junior this year. He is a JUCO guy.
    Yeah, but still ***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schddog72 View Post
    He's barely batting in triple digits now with the Royals, and Frazier isn't doing much better. Hopefully both of them pick it up as the season goes on.
    they've both made millions in their careers.