Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schloss calling out an SEC -says they have been busted but its not public

vCash

Schloss calling out an SEC -says they have been busted but its not public

Schloss says an SEC school has been busted for home games using a live feed from the opponents dugout all year.
    I am assuming that implies they were using that Trackman or knowing the pitches?

But he says they bat .306 at home and .206 on the road.
    Those numbers seem to imply Georgia. Coach Mini-me and Coggins(sp) doing this, if it is Georgia?

https://twitter.com/choatemason/stat...K2W-T5Rxy2e4DA
    Last edited by Santiago; 04-30-2024 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Actually , reading that thread, someone posted the Home/away batting averages.
    The top 3 schools that look suspect:
    Arkansas( 299/211), Georgia(332/251), MSU(310/233) , Vandy(306/233)

Looks Like Arkansas ?
    Last edited by Santiago; 04-30-2024 at 07:24 PM.

vCash
    Will coggin is a douche

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Will coggin is a douche
    Kentucky seems to be doing better with Coggin gone and Ammirati now at Kentucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Kentucky seems to be doing better with Coggin gone and Ammirati now at Kentucky.
    Well trust me that wouldn't be coggin's stance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Will coggin is a douche
    Guess we're about to find out if he is a cheating douche. LOL.

vCash
    Actually , reading that thread, someone posted the Home/away batting averages.
    The top 3 schools that look suspect:
    Arkansas( 299/211), Georgia(332/251), MSU(310/233) , Vandy(306/233)

Looks Like Arkansas ?
    I think he is talking about Arkansas. They play them the last series of the season and it could very well be for the SEC championship.

Banned
    vCash
    Who told him about it since A&M hasn't played arky yet?

vCash
    Rosebowl saying Georgia, and that they have lots of accusations against them this season.
    Look at that guy Condon for them. I saw on another site , his slugging on the road is half that compared to home games.

vCash
    Rosebowl saying Georgia, and that they have lots of accusations against them this season.
    Look at that guy Condon for them. I saw on another site , his slugging on the road is half that compared to home games.
    I can believe that. Ol' Little Wes looking for every advantage he can get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I can believe that. Ol' Little Wes looking for every advantage he can get.
    Reminds me of Vitello a couple of years ago, that they were hitting HRs like crazy until Corbin wanted their bats inspected. They have come back to earth since then.

vCash
    Reminds me of Vitello a couple of years ago, that they were hitting HRs like crazy until Corbin wanted their bats inspected. They have come back to earth since then.
    I honestly think people would be surprised at the amount of "aid" players use. I know in juco doctored bats, pitchers doctoring, PHD use, is pretty rampant. College and pro level players have been doing it for years, they just find different methods and different ways to hide, but they still do it and some still get caught. Some are very creative. Catchers sharpening their shin guards and the rubbing the ball against it to cut it for the pitcher, catching a ball "off balance" and shoving it in to the ground and grinding it before returning it to the pitcher, snot balls, adjusting your cup or sliding shorts and putting that moisture on the ball and some of the other things I know pitchers have done even more disgusting than that, lol. And of course doctored bats have been around since the beginning of creation!

vCash
    Bats used to get checked once for the weekend, on Thursday. IIRC, now they get checked every game, starting this year.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I honestly think people would be surprised at the amount of "aid" players use. I know in juco doctored bats, pitchers doctoring, PHD use, is pretty rampant. College and pro level players have been doing it for years, they just find different methods and different ways to hide, but they still do it and some still get caught. Some are very creative. Catchers sharpening their shin guards and the rubbing the ball against it to cut it for the pitcher, catching a ball "off balance" and shoving it in to the ground and grinding it before returning it to the pitcher, snot balls, adjusting your cup or sliding shorts and putting that moisture on the ball and some of the other things I know pitchers have done even more disgusting than that, lol. And of course doctored bats have been around since the beginning of creation!
    24 you shouldn't be passing alone your secrets** LOL

Banned
    vCash
    a sharpened prong on a pitchers belt has been known to aid in this area

vCash
    "Wait- you put Vagisil on the baseball?"- Ricky Vaughn to Eddie Harris

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    "Wait- you put Vagisil on the baseball?"- Ricky Vaughn to Eddie Harris
    It was snot- but point taken. And Ed didn't have an arm like Ricky. He had to use whatever he could find. LOL

vCash
    Y'all ever see a pitcher in the game "sweating" so bad water was dripping from his cap?lol. So many tricks of the trade!

vCash
    Condon has 10 HR on the road in 14 games, 20 at home in 34 games. So, someone can't do math.
    Foley Field is also a launching pad and always has been. I hit one out in BP there in high school - and if I could do it, it was a launching pad, trust me.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Condon has 10 HR on the road in 14 games, 20 at home in 34 games. So, someone can't do math.
    Foley Field is also a launching pad and always has been. I hit one out in BP there in high school - and if I could do it, it was a launching pad, trust me.
    It wasn't HR's it was some other stat. I saw it on another site somewhere.
    So of course, I am just slinging it hear without any backup.
    The cowboy way ***