Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebby's high-flying offense

vCash

Lebby's high-flying offense

Already taking off- Craver and Harrell busted for weed/drink. Good to get those first arrests out of the way.

vCash
    We're so back!!!*

vCash
    They need to be removed from the team. No excuse for drug addicts to be around our fine athletes

Banned
    vCash
    be careful what we wish for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    They need to be removed from the team. No excuse for drug addicts to be around our fine athletes
    Addicts? Just sounds like college kids being dumb like we all were

vCash
    We really do need the Flying M on our helmets.

vCash
    It'd be pretty hypocritical of me to give a shit about a college student using alcohol or weed. Now, if they are driving a car, different animal IMO. Granted, the news says this weed today is 4x more potent than those seeds and stems we had back in the day.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Haha!! Good one.

vCash
    Run stadium steps and be done with it. This is a nothing burger.

vCash
    Never smoked it myself, but literally 99% of everyone I know did or does. That includes people who were going into medical professions. Like someone else said, run stadium steps and be done with it. If OM reported sh!t like this and actually took disciplinary action they wouldn’t have team. Maybe outside the Mormon QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brobi-wan View Post
    Never smoked it myself, but literally 99% of everyone I know did or does. That includes people who were going into medical professions. Like someone else said, run stadium steps and be done with it. If OM reported sh!t like this and actually took disciplinary action they wouldn’t have team. Maybe outside the Mormon QB
    Yep. Almost every professional I know uses it in some form or plan on it as soon as they retire. I know folks that freaked out about it year's ago and now they eat a gummy after work every day. Times have changed and the government is figuring out the tax situation to make money.

vCash
    Church is over there, father.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

vCash
    You can't drive down I-40 in Memphis and not smell it from the cars passing by. (not kidding).

vCash
    Indeed they have. Papa Gov is about to make some big bucks whenever they figure out how they want to tax it. As soon as the fed boys figure out how much to take they will decriminalize it. You can book it, Danno

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brobi-wan View Post
    Indeed they have. Papa Gov is about to make some big bucks whenever they figure out how they want to tax it. As soon as the fed boys figure out how much to take they will decriminalize it. You can book it, Danno
    They actually announced today that they're lowering the scheduled classification, so that's the first step. Now, there will be a monied interest rush to scoop up all of the contracts and licenses.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    You can't drive down I-40 in Memphis and not smell it from the cars passing by. (not kidding).
    Same thing if you get off I-55 in Jackson.

vCash
    [QUOTE=BulldogDX55;1599187]They actually announced today that they're lowering the scheduled classification, so that's the first step. Now, there will be a monied interest rush to scoop up all of the contracts and licenses.[/QUOTE

Now if we could just get the to use the cash influx for something meaningful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    My wife teaches first grade in Southaven. You can smell it coming out many cars in the drop off line she says.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoDog1967 View Post
    My wife teaches first grade in Southaven. You can smell it coming out many cars in the drop off line she says.
    I’m from Meridian. You can smell it just about everywhere. At night you might even get to fall asleep to the sound of 9mms in the distance, if you live in city limits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Already taking off- Craver and Harrell busted for weed/drink. Good to get those first arrests out of the way.
    Did they not have their medical card with them?
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!