Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lebby's high-flying offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    They need to be removed from the team. No excuse for drug addicts to be around our fine athletes
    Top shelf trollery! Well done!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brobi-wan View Post
    I?m from Meridian. You can smell it just about everywhere. At night you might even get to fall asleep to the sound of 9mms in the distance, if you live in city limits.
    That's the Cicada's humming in the distance.

vCash
    Is weed anything now? A misdemeanor maybe? Hell, the feds are rescheduling it today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I know folks that freaked out about it year's ago and now they eat a gummy after work every day. Times have changed and the government is figuring out the tax situation to make money.
    You can buy weed gummies in convenience stores now just like you can a beer. I dont get why anybody would smoke it now.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Run em till they puke and move on.

Banned
    vCash
    Who cares, as long as they weren?t driving.

vCash
    They need to be removed from the team. No excuse for drug addicts to be around our fine athletes
    Is this a joke?? We wouldn't have a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You can buy weed gummies in convenience stores now just like you can a beer. I dont get why anybody would smoke it now.
    Agree. It saved a friend of mine in Wyoming. Rancher. Hard work and they would start drinking early afternoon every day. It was killing him. He stopped drinking completely and eats a gummy every evening. Said it eases his pain and he sleeps like a baby for the first time in years. It has helped him tremendously.

vCash
    There is a major difference in the high you get from smoking it and an edible. Even if you barely eat enough to feel it or only take a tiny hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    You can't drive down I-40 in Memphis and not smell it from the cars passing by. (not kidding).
    Same in Mobile.
    "False start everybody but the center" referee summarizing Arnett's season performance as a head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    There is a major difference in the high you get from smoking it and an edible. Even if you barely eat enough to feel it or only take a tiny hit.
    Really?? I had no idea. That's interesting.
    My Dad died several years ago. He was in terrible pain the last few years of his life. We tried to get him medicinal marijuana but, Mississippi and all........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Same in Mobile.
    I took an Uber from the Nashville airport last month. I was high from the overwhelming smell by the time I got home!! Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    ummmm ok. I hear the gummies are awesome. So they say

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Run em till they puke and move on.
    Do what my coach did to me when he saw me and 2 buddies getting shitfaced. Morning practice bull in the ring all morning. Afternoon practice more of the same. This was in August in Biloxi next to the Waste Water Treatment Plant.

vCash
    And you need to be removed from this board. No excuse for a raciest to be around our other fine posters!

vCash
    Because it takes about 30 - 45 minutes for even the 1000 mg THC gummies to take effect especially for those who need immediate relief from pain. Just a couple hits from smoking you feel the results. I know this for a fact as my wife has a medical marijuana card. And also, unless you live in a recreational state the gummies you buy in a convenience store is not the real deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Top shelf trollery! Well done!!!

Well done sir, well done indeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Do what my coach did to me when he saw me and 2 buddies getting shitfaced. Morning practice bull in the ring all morning. Afternoon practice more of the same. This was in August in Biloxi next to the Waste Water Treatment Plant.
    That sounds like the first day we put on pads every year. Our coaches would be like kids on Christmas morning coming out to practice. Late July/Early August in North MS and it always seemed that it would rain between the first and second practice to really kick up the humidity.

vCash
    ummmm ok. I hear the gummies are awesome. So they say
    So that would be a reason someone would smoke it instead of getting a synthetic chemical from a gas station.

Might as well grab your gas station boner pills while you are in there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Because it takes about 30 - 45 minutes for even the 1000 mg THC gummies to take effect especially for those who need immediate relief from pain. Just a couple hits from smoking you feel the results. I know this for a fact as my wife has a medical marijuana card. And also, unless you live in a recreational state the gummies you buy in a convenience store is not the real deal.
    gotcha