Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lebby's high-flying offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    So that would be a reason someone would smoke it instead of getting a synthetic chemical from a gas station.

Might as well grab your gas station boner pills while you are in there.
    There are plenty of places to buy them where they are tested and have contents listed. Many dispensaries are starting to look at fresh baked goods containing THC. Many better places to buy instead of a gas station

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    There are plenty of places to buy them where they are tested and have contents listed. Many dispensaries are starting to look at fresh baked goods containing THC. Many better places to buy instead of a gas station
    I'm aware. 34 was the one that suggested hitting up the gas station. Not a dispensary.

vCash
    Who would ever guessed 40 years ago that the curb store would be your drug dealer, lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Who would ever guessed 40 years ago that the curb store would be your drug dealer, lol!
    40 years ago we sent newborns home wit a bottle of Paregoric (opium) for fussiness.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    40 years ago we sent newborns home wit a bottle of Paregoric (opium) for fussiness.
    Yep so true. That was the "colic" cure all. I remember my grandparents, who never drank having a bottle of bourbon and peppermint mixed up for cough and cold.

vCash
    I'm aware. 34 was the one that suggested hitting up the gas station. Not a dispensary.
    I'm no authority and dont claim to be. I didnt even know u could purchase them at the quick store until a month ago when a buddy told me. There are edible shops all around town now. It's crazy
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    So that would be a reason someone would smoke it instead of getting a synthetic chemical from a gas station.

Might as well grab your gas station boner pills while you are in there.
    Haha!!! That's awesome!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    True story....I'm almost 57 now. When was 23 I had the worst cramps of my life from food poisoning. Hadn't slept in almost 3 days. My mother fetched a little something she had stowed away for many many years. Poured a little in a cup mixed with sprite or something. Can't quite remember. I lost the next 2 days of my life asleep on the couch!! Haha!!
    I asked what that was I drank and yep....you guessed it!!!!

vCash

This gem fits in this thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Haha!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

I just watched this the other day! Hilarious!

vCash
    Maybe one of the largest amounts of weed you've ever seen was in a JUCO football player's dorm room at ICC. It was definitely more than any human could use for personal consumption. Never got caught, went on to the NFL and has been retired for many years now.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Joe Horn comes to mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    True story....I'm almost 57 now. When was 23 I had the worst cramps of my life from food poisoning. Hadn't slept in almost 3 days. My mother fetched a little something she had stowed away for many many years. Poured a little in a cup mixed with sprite or something. Can't quite remember. I lost the next 2 days of my life asleep on the couch!! Haha!!
    I asked what that was I drank and yep....you guessed it!!!!
    Half a teaspoon mixed with water and a serious stomach ache was gone before you could go lay back down on the couch!!

vCash
    They better sit first game. This is a big moment for Lebby. The prized recruit and a pretty good skill player. Hes going to send a message to the team one way or another

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    They better sit first game. This is a big moment for Lebby. The prized recruit and a pretty good skill player. Hes going to send a message to the team one way or another
    agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Nah, It's 2024 sitting for getting caught by the police or for smoking? Which are you trying to enforce? Kids smoke and the teams drug test and COACHES are aware. So you want the coach for PR sake punish him? That's always been a hypocritical approach. It actually hurts the coaches being two-faced. There's a reason you never heard of Saban having these types of issues publicly for the sake of PR. Handle in-house and move on, without missing ANY games.

I could tell you some stories and the extremes Jackie Wayne would do for this sort of stuff and how the handled it. You'd be surprised.

vCash
    I will never understand how cigarettes are still legal yet marijuana is not. As long as the same laws are in place for driving with marijuana as there are for alcohol, then why make it illegal? It’s not bad for your health if you eat it. Sure the smoking part can be bad for your lungs but still not to the same extent of cigarettes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I will never understand how cigarettes are still legal yet marijuana is not. As long as the same laws are in place for driving with marijuana as there are for alcohol, then why make it illegal? It’s not bad for your health if you eat it. Sure the smoking part can be bad for your lungs but still not to the same extent of cigarettes.
    Alcohol is worse than both.

Gov't just trying to figure out how they can make the most tax money off of it. It will be soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Nah, It's 2024 sitting for getting caught by the police or for smoking? Which are you trying to enforce? Kids smoke and the teams drug test and COACHES are aware. So you want the coach for PR sake punish him? That's always been a hypocritical approach. It actually hurts the coaches being two-faced. There's a reason you never heard of Saban having these types of issues publicly for the sake of PR. Handle in-house and move on, without missing ANY games.

I could tell you some stories and the extremes Jackie Wayne would do for this sort of stuff and how the handled it. You'd be surprised.
    No I am saying you have standards and you keep them regardless of who the player is. We will see what the standard is. If it?s me, they sit.