Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
Great comment CC24, and I am guilty of pointing out the rebuild next year if we were to lose Chance and Mershon also. I think the past 2 seasons and seeing squandered chances this year started to piss me off about Lemonis. I want Lemonis to build, and for us to keep our CWS winning coach and see more success.

Parker has made the biggest difference, not Lemonis. Next year I am already catching myself telling friends "I trust Parker to have our pitching staff strong". When is the last time we said that about Lemonis.
So...I want to see us go on a heck of a run this season, and use it to get portal players. We need it. Maybe you guys that know the program better can say if Lemonis has changed to the good on being involved or not.
Great post and Man I can understand completely where you're coming from! These last 2 years have been huge disappointments and I can understand why people have angst with Lemonis.

Parker is so good. As Earl weaver used to say if you ain't got pitching you ain't got squat. Parker has totally rebuilt our pitching staff and letting kids use their strengths. Obviously we've had some growing pains but guys are getting better now worse and that's the sign of Parker and the players making adjustments.

I know we all just want our program to be elite again and hopefully we're back on track.