This team has had opportunities to put themselves in a really good position. I want to see us come out focused against Memphis on Tuesday. Stop showing up to midweek games and acting like wearing MSU uniforms is going to intimidate the other team and just expecting something good to happen.

Khal gives us a chance every Friday. That's huge because Vandy and Arkansas have legit aces too. The weird games seem to happen when Loo pitches- Morris Hodges game, Georgia Johnny Long incident, Ole Miss game two. We need the weirdness that goes against to us to either balance out or stop like it did today. Short term- we will probably be facing Vandy's number five or a bullpen opener on Sunday. I think by the time we are done with the Governor's Cup and thus also midweek unless we decide to inexplicably play North Alabama we will probably figure out our Sunday situation one way or the other.

I think because of Vandy's pitching situation we may have a chance to steal that series on the road. Certainly could go either way with this group. Alabama we probably should win that series at home but they are solid team that could certainly upset us especially if our baserunning doesn't get better and we do stupid things. Arkansas is just better than almost everyone and that for whatever reason hate our ass. If we get one game there I'll be OK with it. Then Mizzou is a team we should sweep but at the same time they have been playing better and they have a history of giving Lemonis problems so I wouldn't exactly consider it a cake walk.

If everything goes right I could see us having an absolute ceiling of 18 SEC wins. The floor is probably something like 13 wins if I had to guess.

RPI wise we're at 45 as I type this. So Memphis and the Governor's Cup are actually pretty big games for us. Losing to Memphis could cause us to have to win another SEC game to get in, to get a host bid, etc. Winning the Governor's Cup could help out our RPI too and could help offset Central Arkansas. As long as our RPI is in the top 40 I think we should be Ok as far as getting in- which is probably going to mean that at least 13 wins gets us in as long as they aren't all against Mizzou. To host we're probably going to have to at least get into the top 20 RPI which if I had to guess probably means that we have to win all OOC and get 17 SEC wins. Maybe 18 if we don't sweep Mizzou.