Thread: Heard Van Lith committed to Purcell today.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Sam ain't killing it in the portal like folks were thinking he would. Been disappointing to be honest.
    His 1st two years he brought in some talent. We still have quite a few spots to fill so we will see what he does but I've been a little disappointed myself. We do have alot of size though. 3 girls 6'6 or better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    His 1st two years he brought in some talent. We still have quite a few spots to fill so we will see what he does but I've been a little disappointed myself. We do have alot of size though. 3 girls 6'6 or better
    Well and it's not about bringing in the most talented players necessarily. It's about bringing in players that fit your system and complement the players on the current roster. Same with the men. And sans a starting center, I really like what Jans has brought in on that side because I think they fit what we're planning to do next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Well and it's not about bringing in the most talented players necessarily. It's about bringing in players that fit your system and complement the players on the current roster. Same with the men. And sans a starting center, I really like what Jans has brought in on that side because I think they fit what we're planning to do next year.
    I agree, you have to recruit to your needs. But we do need scoring, Jerkaila Jordan returns and we know she can score but as of right now I don't know who else is a go to scorer. Eniya Palmer averaged 10 ppg at UK so she provides some scoring for us but we need a couple more.

I am actually liking the team that Jans is putting together we have 3 really good guards and that's what you need to win. He's not done yet either