Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
He is overboard with his emotions. Last week was BS and last night was too much. It's not like he had hit a walk off HR. Last week if I were coaching I would have let him know real quick what he did after the play at the plate was BS and it better not happen again or he would sit ... even if the ump hadn't thrown him out.

I've seen many a catcher where the runner barreled him over trying to knock the ball out of his hand that didn't react like that. I've done that myself.

ETA: And the play last week the runner was diving head first and trying to go around the tag, not intentionally trying to run over Long.
The only thing overboard was Bianco acting like a bitch about it. Apparently the umpire agreed with me too. Because believe me if they had a chance to nail Long they would have.

That and the fact we lost makes it "worse" for the Pearl clutchers. Because had we won this is a nothing burger.

And how many times has Ole Miss had a hitter bat flip and act emotional? A lot. Bianco and Ole Miss just hate it when MSU does something good to them and shows emotion because they can't handle defeat because they're a bunch of entitled spoiled assholes who want all of the attention. Period.