Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate Ole Miss - Game 2 thread

vCash
    But donchajusluvit when they beat on their chest and take a call strike 3.

vCash
    Hugesac needs to move up in the order - maybe move Larry to the 5 hole and move everyone else up and put hugesac between the two strikeout machines

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    We scored 3 runs on 3 passed balls that inning. Since the guys aren't going to hit tonight, we need to get hit by pitch, walk or bunt it to the catcher, then steal around to 3rd and wait for a passed ball.
    Don't matter how you score all that matters is THAT you score. It all evens out. Balls that are smoked get caught, bloopers fall in. It's baseball

vCash
    Easy inning for Auger

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The only thing worse than Jordan and Hines with the game on the line is my posting in game threads
    Me too! Lol. But to be honest, all the old heads from the beginning of ED like us all know the game thread rule about overreacting. These newer cats haven’t learned yet. Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Lol I believe you've hit on something here. Folks need to understand 9 innings is a long game and there's gonna be ebb and flow. Just gotta be patient in baseball. It's why some many can't handle playing, coaching or watching it.
    ^^^^^^^^

vCash
    We just need Jordan and Hines to come to the plate with no one on and a 3 run lead or trailing by 5. With no pressure, they will unload a big fly for sure then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Hugesac needs to move up in the order - maybe move Larry to the 5 hole and move everyone else up and put hugesac between the two strikeout machines
    Hujsak should move into the 3 hole. He's clutch, he chokes up with 2 strikes to put the ball in play and he gets on base a lot of different ways. Move Jordan to 4, chance to 5 and Hines to 6. Bryce is clutch hitter too and doesn't k.

vCash
    Hines and Jordan think they have to do it all themselves. with RISP they refuse to take a walk or a single, they get tight trying to play hero ball. That's why Hujesak is so much better in pressure situations. He takes what the pitcher gives him

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    But donchajusluvit when they beat on their chest and take a call strike 3.
    +1. I remember when that mean something. Now it means nothing

vCash
    Hujsak should move into the 3 hole. He's clutch, he chokes up with 2 strikes to put the ball in play and he gets on base a lot of different ways. Move Jordan to 4, chance to 5 and Hines to 6. Bryce is clutch hitter too and doesn't k.
    It's insane that I see "Hines in the 6 hole" and can't call it wrong. He's playing so far below his ceiling its almost unimaginable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    It's insane that I see "Hines in the 6 hole" and can't call it wrong. He's playing so far below his ceiling its almost unimaginable
    Might take some pressure off him. He's just not clutch because he's pressing. Get him somewhere he can relax

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    My thoughts exactly

vCash
    This is how I see it. Mershon and Hujsak are the only two I feel good about in clutch situations. Jordan and Hines seem to feast and famine together. It's like if you see DJ strikeout you can make good money betting on a consecutive K for HH.

vCash
    Jeez Auger. Not close. Lead off walk!! Grrrrr!

vCash
    I gave Lemonis a lot of crap at times but I'm honestly starting to think his weakness were his two assistants last year and maybe it's time for a fresh change at hitting coach.

vCash
    I didn’t know pop flys could be so tough

vCash
    Mershon needs to call Kohler off those pop ups

vCash
    Think someone better start throwing

vCash
    Who we got warming up?