Thread: Explanation please

vCash

Explanation please

I still have yet to hear a reasonable explanation why Kohler was suspended Sunday. I know it?s behind us and we won Sunday, but I still can?t stop wondering. Surely some of you baseball gurus know something.

I?m also still slightly salty about GA getting to stagger their catchers suspensions, while we had our Friday night starter playing outfield and batting in the bottom of the 9th Saturday night. I?m trying to let that one go since we won Sunday, but they should have had their Friday night starter catching Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbub50 View Post
    I still have yet to hear a reasonable explanation why Kohler was suspended Sunday. I know it?s behind us and we won Sunday, but I still can?t stop wondering. Surely some of you baseball gurus know something.

I?m also still slightly salty about GA getting to stagger their catchers suspensions, while we had our Friday night starter playing outfield and batting in the bottom of the 9th Saturday night. I?m trying to let that one go since we won Sunday, but they should have had their Friday night starter catching Sunday.
    Bc he "aggressively ran in from his position " yeah I know. ... smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Bc he "aggressively ran in from his position " yeah I know. ... smh
    That whole fiasco was a big ol pile of doo-doo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbub50 View Post

He's named after a toilet?

vCash
    I was told it was because he put his arm around another Georgia player that he played high school baseball with growing up during the fiasco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I was told it was because he put his arm around another Georgia player that he played high school baseball with growing up during the fiasco.
    I watched the replay again and Kohler didn't do anything that Hines didnt' do. I think he may have been the sacrificial lamb for us(we all knew Long was gone). The whole thing was embarrassing for the sec. I've seen worse stuff at tball games. That being said, I think we have neglected to say what a perfect relay from Hujsak to Larry to Long. Hujsak hit the cutoff man perfectly and Larry made a great thrown and Long was in perfect position. It was one heck of a baseball play and that shows the signs of being well coached.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    No. He ran in aggressively. That's why. Hines was at the mound and came in slowly and put his arm out. It's all bs. Is what it is. Cost us a CHANCE to win. We might not have but had no chance after that.