Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
Amazing the lengths our fans will go to try and say we suck because they dont like Lemon.

We are a Top 20 team rankings wise.
We are 6-6 in the SEC when most thought we would not be able to achieve that and will be the favorite in the next 2 series.
We beat a team 2/3 that the entire nation considered a toss-up series. Especially considering Georgia has one of the best offenses in the country.
We should have swept the last 2 series- they were that close

We are going to be ranked inside the Top 20 tomorrow- and we have fans wanting to fire our HC. Fan is short of fanatic for a reason. Insanity
1) Did I say we "suck"? I said we would finish 8th. Does that suck to you? If it does, do you think we should fire Lemo if he finished 8th?

2) We "will be the favorite in the next 2 series"... who gives a crap? I'm talking season long stats and season long results, not the next 6 games alone.

3) It was not considered a "toss up series", we were ranked and playing AT HOME (which you made a post about how much of an advantage that is a few weeks ago). You can't simultaneously cite our ranking as a sign we're really good and then also pretend a ranked team playing at home vs an unranked team is a "toss up". Many here were saying we needed a sweep

4) it's insane to say we "should have" swept 2 series that we went 3-3 in. That's you changing a LOT of breaks one way only. And today, we needed a late inning error to win. How on earth is that a "should" on our end?

5) NOBODY IS SAYING TO FIRE OUR HC!!! That's you putting words in my mouth. I'm talking about letting the season play out and evaluating then. I'm asking a question about what we want to do then IF things wind up with us 8th/9th.