Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selmon steps up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Why Kohler? I dont' recall anything that he did that warrants it.
    i agree

vCash
    In all seriousness, can MSU call Bohanon to check on the action last night.

Taking-out MSU was almost too perfect. They picked all the best MSU players to eject.

vCash
    selmon, keenum and Lemo have not gone to bed yet. job well done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Starters or what?
    Gonzalez (starting catcher) Hunter (Backup catcher!) and a crappy reliever that's only thrown 9 innings this season.

We better run and run often

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Starters or what?
    Gonzalez (starting catcher) Hunter (Backup catcher!) and a crappy reliever that's only thrown 9 innings this season.

We better run and run often

Banned
    vCash
    The new ninja!!! This is great!!!

vCash
    I don't know what Kohler did, but it's better to lose him for a game than Jordan, Hines, and Larry. I'm glad to see we made a good hire with the AD job. Now we need our players to be pissed about last night and make them pay with some offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magrooder View Post
    I don't know what Kohler did, but it's better to lose him for a game than Jordan, Hines, and Larry. I'm glad to see we made a good hire with the AD job. Now we need our players to be pissed about last night and make them pay with some offense.
    Kohler sacrificial lamb. Lol

vCash
    I dont post much if at all, but this says a lot about our AD. He has stepped up to speak on behalf of the players and coaches.

From my understanding, others can probably share more, but it appears he has greatly helped in our NIL efforts.

I really like the Lebby hire and if football goes 6-6 or better, then it will be difficult to complain to much about Selmon.

Now, I have read the board for years, and I know he, coaches and our entire administration is one loss away from being destroyed and all of the above forgotten.

Thanks for listening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Kohler sacrificial lamb. Lol
    Nate Chester is next man up.

Kohler needs to use the time to consider his SEC hitting approach. No way a zero-HR, 200 hitter should be hitting into the shift. Lay bunts to 3rd, until you prove you are an SEC hitter.

vCash
    This is how to direct an athletic program. Maybe some people will lay off of him now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    This is how to direct an athletic program. Maybe some people will lay off of him now.
    If you're complaining about Selmon, you are either ignorant or have an agenda.

vCash
    Georgia allowed to stagger their suspended catchers to the midweek, so Gonzales will start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    If you're complaining about Selmon, you are either ignorant or have an agenda.
    I never understood why some posters here have had a beef with him. I always thought he was fine.

vCash
    I can tell u guys, I have a friend who is close to some in the athletic department. Rest assured Selmon doing a great job.

vCash
    I mean what can we do? Our brass getting mad makes the SEC chuckle a little.

vCash
    Well it seems that State finally has an AD that will fight for MSU no matter what and not just fold and get back in line when told to by the powers that be......hopefully he will still have this same fight when it comes to getting hosed on Saturdays when the incompetent zebras start throwing flags every time we get a first down against a cash cow team.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Previous administrations would have laid down and taken the suspensions. I so glad Selmom fought for our players and university.

Remember when Simpleton voted to ban Cowbells?

Remember when Cohen let us get abused on tutorgate? Absolutely nothing to it (comparatively speaking), and he let us get slammed.

vCash
    I'm thrilled the sec did the right thing yesterday to restore some respect for the sport to me. If the sec had allowed those mass suspensions for yesterday over a big nothing burger, I stand by saying the sport is clownish. They didn't though, so good job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm thrilled the sec did the right thing yesterday to restore some respect for the sport to me. If the sec had allowed those mass suspensions for yesterday over a big nothing burger, I stand by saying the sport is clownish. They didn't though, so good job.
    One of the first times I've ever seen the sec step up and do the right thing. What happened saturday night was a complete embarrasment for the conference, so at least they tried to remediate some. About time.