Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want Lemonis fired.

Banned
    vCash

I want Lemonis fired.

I?ve been his biggest supporter. I think his coaching has been suspect but have been Giving him the pass because he?s a nice guy and won a natty. After tonight, refusing to go to bat for his kids. Who were screwed? I?m done. I want him gone. Now. FIRE LEMONIS!!!

Archimedes
    vCash
    You appeal the ruling and protest the game. What else is he suppose to do? Fight the umpires, get real man. You are an idiot.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    You appeal the ruling and protest the game. What else is he suppose to do? Fight the umpires, get real man. You are an idiot.
    He’s sitting in the dugout while his players are in the clubhouse. He refuses to fight for his kids. Hide behind a screen and call me an idiot. Everyone on here knows me and how to find me. Call me an idiot to my face like a man. Pm me and I’ll send you a number an an address. Coward.

vCash
    You are overreacting. He’s clearly pissed in postgame interview

vCash
    This is a BS take. You are full of $hit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    He’s sitting in the dugout while his players are in the clubhouse. He refuses to fight for his kids. Hide behind a screen and call me an idiot. Everyone on here knows me and how to find me. Call me an idiot to my face like a man. Pm me and I’ll send you a number an an address. Coward.
    Normally I agree. But he was backed in a corner here. He needed to be available to coach and figure out how we were going to fill out a lineup card

vCash
    How would have Polk or Cohen reacted?

vCash
    Don’t you have to practice your sermon about the sky wizard for tomorrow?

vCash
    And you need to settle down and get to bed anyway. Church ain't gonna open itself tomorrow lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Exactly!!!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Don’t you have to practice your sermon about the sky wizard for tomorrow?
    Man, as ignorant as you are , I hate to hear you say this. And no, I’m already studied up. Hope you come to Jesus before it’s too late

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    And you need to settle down and get to bed anyway. Church ain't gonna open itself tomorrow lol
    Open? I don’t open the church lol. Bless your heart.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Send it man.

vCash
    And the award for "most Christlike pastor" goes too....

vCash
    Don't worry... intentionally or not, long just signed lemonis' dismissal papers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Cohen would be in jail for assault

vCash
    Unsolicited advice, but it is heartfelt advice. Change your username if it truly represents your occupation. Ranting on a sports message board is not a good witness.

vCash
    You’re drunk. Go to bed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HogsandDogs View Post
    Unsolicited advice, but it is heartfelt advice. Change your username if it truly represents your occupation. Ranting on a sports message board is not a good witness.
    Probably not, but Jesus' own disciples disowned him when Judas betrayed Him. Being a Christian means youre a sinner saved by grace, but a sinner nevertheless. Only One was perfect

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Cohen would be in jail for assault
    Lol. You are not wrong