Hell I may be in the minority but I like what Long did. It was what followed by the SEC that sucked. I want to see some damn brass from the team. I’m tired of being doormats in a sport we should be one of the top at. What has happened the last 2 years has been inexcusable and we finally have someone who has some balls on the team.

Now if I’m Lemonis, I prolly would have gotten ejected just for the hell of it. Try a rally the troops thing. At some point you have to speak your mind/get the fine and not worry about it. Just think what Vitello would have done in that situation. Shit they may have had him arrested…

Now Sunday is gonna be plum ugly I’m afraid. UGA is fired up, we are playing with essentially a JV squad and they are gonna want to make a point. Only hope we have is that Dohm can keep it close… (I’m guessing he pitches cause he was charting today.)

Like I said In another thread, Atleast our offense can’t get much worse. I guess we will get to see a full game of Stevens, Dotson, and McKenzie.

One more thing, At what point do we finally say enough is enough of Gotro. He is suppose to be the hitting coach and I can’t think of one guy that has actually gotten better the longer he has stayed with Gotro off this team. Everyone in the SEC is smashing the ball and we finally get the pitching fixed and now we can’t hit for shit…