Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Uga game 2 thread: Mackenzie back on the bench edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'd make the team take the field with hoddies on and hit Condon and start a brawl.
    Might as well. If you're going to get suspended go ahead and get your money's worth

vCash
    I'd make the team take the field with hoddies on and hit Condon and start a brawl.
    I say go for it!

vCash
    Wholeheartedly agree with this but the SEC isn't going to do us any favors. We all know that. Plus, Long initiated it so we're not going to get their sympathy. Not going to happen.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    If that happened in the braves game and Acuna, Olson, Riley, albies, TDA, and kelenic got ejected over that it would be all over espn and sports news as the biggest joke ever. I just realized that college baseball isn't a real sport

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I don't remember all the details but in the SEC women's basketball tourney didn't something like this happen in the LSU and USCe game? I don't recall the details but seems like everyone that left the bench was suspended but that situation was a way worse than this.
    That was a stupid call too. One girl was shoved, there was no brawl. They suspended 10+ players. Little league garbage. College Football is over if the same ridiculous standards apply.

vCash
    Don't even have to do that. As long as our players stay in the dugout/their position, they can't be kicked out.

1) have the 3 least valuble players draw straws. Looser plays 1B to start the game.

2) Intentionally Walk Condom.

3) the sacrificial lamb begins punching Condom.

4) Supprised UGA players clear the bench to attack our 1b and everyone o them gets ejected.

5) win game by forefit. Give the gameball to the 1B, might have to go to the hospital to find him though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    That was a stupid call too. One girl was shoved, there was no brawl. They suspended 10+ players. Little league garbage. College Football is over if the same ridiculous standards apply.
    They suspended a HELL of a lot more than 10! Both State and UGA had a pitcher in the outfield

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    CFB is a real sport, so it won't happen.

vCash
    Not one punch. 1 semi-shove resulted in how many suspensions? Softball is a harder sport than college baseball

vCash
    Now I’ve seen on twitter that the guy who hit the HR was out of the dugout around home plate. Sad if true

Edit: saw the pic. Clearly #8 is out to home plate dirt. You can also clearly see 25,24 and 14 along with the rest of the team!
    Last edited by Bdawg; 04-06-2024 at 11:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Now I’ve seen on twitter that the guy who hit the HR was out of the dugout around home plate. Sad if true
    The real question is can we just put our guys that got suspended in hoodies and let them play tomorrow?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not one punch. 1 semi-shove resulted in how many suspensions? Softball is a harder sport than college baseball
    100% it is. And has been for a while honestly. Think about it: there's no money in softball. The girls are there for a scholarship and love of the game. Baseball? 1/2 of every SEC team has their potential MLB career 1st and foremost. Frankly some of them don't really "love" baseball, they do it because they're good at it and Daddy made them do travel ball all those years. I've been watching softball more and they are absolutely more passionate about winning than the men are

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    They suspended a HELL of a lot more than 10! Both State and UGA had a pitcher in the outfield
    They lost at least 5 we lost 6.

vCash
    100% it is. And has been for a while honestly. Think about it: there's no money in softball. The girls are there for a scholarship and love of the game. Baseball? 1/2 of every SEC team has their potential MLB career 1st and foremost. Frankly some of them don't really "love" baseball, they do it because they're good at it and Daddy made them do travel ball all those years. I've been watching softball more and they are absolutely more passionate about winning than the men are
    Long was pretty passionate tonight***

vCash
    Don't even have to do that. As long as our players stay in the dugout/their position, they can't be kicked out.

1) have the 3 least valuble players draw straws. Looser plays 1B to start the game.

2) Intentionally Walk Condom.

3) the sacrificial lamb begins punching Condom.

4) Supprised UGA players clear the bench to attack our 1b and everyone o them gets ejected.

5) win game by forefit. Give the gameball to the 1B, might have to go to the hospital to find him though
    Let it be Haley, that's the biggest son of a gun I've seen in a dugout. He looks like a an nfl tackle

vCash
    Let's face it all sports have gotten soft. It's the culture we live in now. Sad times

vCash
    This wouldn?t have happened if our batters took care of business tonight

vCash
    We had fewer guys tossed for our bowl game fight with Tulsa and actual hands were thrown (along with towel whippings). The SEC can suck it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We had fewer guys tossed for our bowl game fight with Tulsa and actual hands were thrown (along with towel whippings). The SEC can suck it!
    Remember the brawl in the egg bowl a couple years ago where corral almost got killed? Heck I think there were only 2 ejections in each side and that thing was kinda nasty. Sec suck

vCash
    Our 1st 5 batters were 2 for 14. Jordan had the single and drove in our only 2 runs, but he struck out the other 2 at bats. Larry was 0-3 as a leadoff guy. I don't care what he did last night, he is far too inconsistent and takes way too many strikes to bat leadoff. Hines was 0-3 with 3 strike outs and a couple of called 3rd strikes. The ones he swung at, he couldn't have hit with a tennis racket. Hujsak- 0-3. Mershon was 1-2 but he also got HBP and Walked. So he was on base 3 times, picked off 2nd once. Long had a bunt single and he walked and he scored on Jordan's single. Downs did his famous Downs at the plate imitation going 0-2. Chance got the first hit in Lindley through the 4 hole by relaxing and not getting frozen in his stance while Lindley used the entire 20 second clock every pitch. There was plenty of suckage to go around.