Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Uga game 2 thread: Mackenzie back on the bench edition

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Lemo shouldn't get the chop because Long lost his cool for 3 seconds, jesus and people call ME an irrational Lemo hater
    No. He should be fired bc of not meeting the expectations of this program for three strait years. And the thing that tipped the scale for me was his unwillingness to stand up for his guys. He was in the dugout still there while his kids got screwed over and sent to the clubhouse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    MSU Athletics department needs to take the bull by the horn. Immediately call for the firing of all the officials involved. The pink haired HR lady they have in Birmingham can go back to being a Junior High school counselor.
    Yes this is a must. If nothing else keenum needs to be in Birmingham first thing Monday and let loose. It may not help but I'd feel better!

vCash
    Lemo shouldn't get the chop because Long lost his cool for 3 seconds, jesus and people call ME an irrational Lemo hater
    It has nothing to do with Long. Give me Long's knee to the ribs everyday of the week if Georgia has been chirping him all weekend. I want a team that's fiery

Meanwhile Lemonis let's half his team get ejected and doesn't cause a scene. We have no energy coming out to finish the game and wouldn't you know it a Lemonis team blew another game. He's probably a nice guy but time for him to take his mediocre baseball somewhere else

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    How do you fight people sitting in a booth in Bham that can't stand Miss State anyway??? The umps on the field weren't the ones deciding if there were going to be ejections and who.
    The same way every manager and coach throws a fit to show his kids they have his support. Our kids, Dakota Jordon, to name one, needed to know his coach had his back. Lemo showed he didn’t

vCash
    Lemo said a hoodie saved GA players. This is just insane!! They were all on field! You don’t need a number . Eject them all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Who was the guy from our staff that came out to ream the umps midway through
    Yes, who was that

I hope Dohm is ready as that is the only way we have a chance tomorrow

How can we listen to the post game interview later?

I hope that we have someone going back and looking at who was involved on their team because if any of their starters that didn't get thrown out that left the dugout, I'd make it known and demand they be suspended too. Hopefully they'll have an emergency meeting and reverse it for tomorrow's game but we all know the people high up that get paid millions and could reverse it aren't working weekends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    No team sec or otherwise loses 6 starters and doesn't feel it. That's to much for anyone to deal with no team has that much quality depth
    Lemo should have known this would happen and have had Khal take BP all fall!!!***

vCash
    Lemo should have known this would happen and have had Khal take BP all fall!!!***
    Awesome! Yep gotta have the ability to know things like this will happen, lol!****

vCash
    Yes this is a must. If nothing else keenum needs to be in Birmingham first thing Monday and let loose. It may not help but I'd feel better!
    He better be there if he doesn't figure out a way to get guys reversed before. If he isn't there Monday turn Selmon better be. If they want our support they better show that they aren't going to let us get railroaded

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Lemo said a hoodie saved GA players. This is just insane!! They were all on field! You don’t need a number . Eject them all
    Absolute BULLSHIT

If I was Keenum/Selmon/Lemo I'd demand the SEC do 1 of 2 things:

1) reverse the ejection for everyone but LOng, or

2) eject every player that entered the field for UGA. Whatever # of heads I can count on their field for them, that ought to be the quantity of suspended players they have.

If they refuse to do either, DON'T PLAY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    That's bs. They had their numbers on the back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    He better be there if he doesn't figure out a way to get guys reversed before. If he isn't there Monday turn Selmon better be. If they want our support they better show that they aren't going to let us get railroaded
    100%! Crap man I'd be on the phone tonight waking em all up!

vCash
    I’ve been up since 4:00am turkey hunting this morning and now this game is going to ruin my sleep tonight!! Birmingham seems to love to screw us!!

vCash
    All I'm going to say is sometimes as a coach you gotta stick up for your guys. If that means you lose some money and get suspended so be it.

vCash
    Absolute BULLSHIT

2) eject every player that entered the field for UGA. Whatever # of heads I can count on their field for them, that ought to be the quantity of suspended players they have.

I wished that would happen!

vCash
    100%! Crap man I'd be on the phone tonight waking em all up!
    I'd make the team take the field with hoddies on and hit Condon and start a brawl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    That's bs. They had their numbers on the back
    Maybe so. He also said he has seen the film yet. If that’s the case, we were screwed even worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'd make the team take the field with hoddies on and hit Condon and start a brawl.
    Awesome!

vCash
    Absolute BULLSHIT

I agree. I wouldn't play tomorrow. I would just tell them either review it now and we play or review it Monday and we play then.

vCash
    Absolute BULLSHIT

Yes they should be identified before we play tomorrow and thrown out. If they were going to throw all ours out then do it fair and find a way to throw theirs out. I guarantee you that Lemonis could look at the film and identify who "weren't able to be identified"
    Just a bs excuse that he shouldn't have let happen. Tell them no we aren't playing unless they hold the same standards for them as they did us. Total bs.