Mizzou beats Florida in extra innings
    Arkansas beats Ole Miss
    Kentucky beats Bama
    State beats Georgia
    Auburn beats Tennessee
    A&M beats South Carolina
    Vandy up 7-6 over LSU late

vCash
    FL series still stinging me. Should have come home with at least 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Word

Banned
    vCash
    I think it’s time we finally admit Kentucky is legit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Same here, we had a sweep in our grasp and gave it away. Sickening. Imagine how different things look outside of a few pitches or hits?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I think it’s time we finally admit Kentucky is legit
    Obviously, he can recruit. Some on ED have bashed him but he has done a very good job!

Great victory by our team last night, just finish the series with a win or two more! Pitching was awesome, very impressed to say the least with what Parker has done. Decision making by Lemonis never ends but at least we are winning!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Decision making by Lemonis never ends but at least we are winning!
    I could only check on the game periodically. What did he do last night?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Lineup. But it worked out. So maybe I shouldn't question it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    I hated starting McKenzie at DH vs a lhp. I would have no problem had it been a rhp, but that was putting a freshman in a position to fail, not succeed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Mizzou beats Florida in extra innings
    Arkansas beats Ole Miss
    Kentucky beats Bama
    State beats Georgia
    Auburn beats Tennessee
    A&M beats South Carolina
    Vandy up 7-6 over LSU late
    No way do I believe Florida is a Top 10 team. We are better than them. We just had some players choke in the moment with walks and errors. Cags is a great player but outside of that they aren't anything special.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I hated starting McKenzie at DH vs a lhp. I would have no problem had it been a rhp, but that was putting a freshman in a position to fail, not succeed
    Gotcha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    No way do I believe Florida is a Top 10 team. We are better than them. We just had some players choke in the moment with walks and errors. Cags is a great player but outside of that they aren't anything special.
    I've been saying this all year. I also think we are a better team; we just didn't prove it.

vCash
    The pitcher they started had reverse splits and lefty's hit him better than rightys. Stuff we as fans have no clue about the staff knows from scouting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    The pitcher they started had reverse splits and lefty's hit him better than rightys. Stuff we as fans have no clue about the staff knows from scouting
    He was totally overmatched both ABs... soft grounder to SS and a 3-pitch K that looked like me facing Pedro Martinez

vCash
    He was totally overmatched both ABs... soft grounder to SS and a 3-pitch K that looked like me facing Pedro Martinez
    Yeah but the staff was still playing the percentages that's why scouts. Now maybe he could've used a different lefty for dh but they did what you're supposed to do based on advanced scouting. You of all people should know that. You're the analytics/stats guru. Hindsight is always 20/20

vCash
    Yeah but the staff was still playing the percentages that's why scouts. Now maybe he could've used a different lefty for dh but they did what you're supposed to do based on advanced scouting. You of all people should know that. You're the analytics/stats guru. Hindsight is always 20/20
    In the scheme of things, this is a small gripe. I thought we pulled Stephen at the exact right time. I just didn't like the move, and if McKenzie really does hit lhp better, then we he shoulda got pulled vs the rhp. Again, just a small gripe... that 2nd AB was awful, and it just ticked me off
    Last edited by msstate7; 04-06-2024 at 02:03 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Maybe so, but it didn’t play out that way. McKenzie didn’t have a single competitive ab

vCash
    The guys best pitch was his change up. So it was a better matchup for us to start a lh hitter than downs I liked the decision

vCash
    This

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    The guys best pitch was his change up. So it was a better matchup for us to start a lh hitter than downs I liked the decision
    0-3