Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Uga game one thread (jackson McKenzie break out edition)

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    94 to the kidney doesn?t feel good.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Good to see someone drop a bunt just to change things up and get on base because they were shoving it to us from 3rd inning on. Why did they take that pitcher out I wonder?
    Got to be saving him for later. That kids pitches were really impressive and they all were working with his special strike zone the ump was giving them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Got to be saving him for later. That kids pitches were really impressive and they all were working with his special strike zone the ump was giving them.
    Zone was extra special for him and not there for us!! I figured he had thrown enough pitches to be burned for the weekend so why not give him the ninth. Oh well. Good for us. But that last guy had some nice run on his heater too.

vCash
    Hugesak him and Long are my favorites. True gamers!
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 04-05-2024 at 10:21 PM.

vCash
    Nice win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    DH McKenzie vs a lhp has to be the dumbest move I've seen in a while
    The lefty has reverse splits. Leftys hit him better that rightys. Scouting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbub50 View Post
    Continue to be so impressed with how mershon plays the game. I think he needs to lead off. Either flip with Larry or move Larry back and huge sack up.
    Larry is Jekyll and Hyde. Takes 2 right down main, strikes out on a ball out if the zone or rolls a weak grounder to a middle infielder. Or leads off an inning with a first pitch homer. I can't figure why he takes so many pitches in multiple at bats and then hits the first pitch in an at bat out of the park.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Larry is Jekyll and Hyde. Takes 2 right down main, strikes out on a ball out if the zone or rolls a weak grounder to a middle infielder. Or leads off an inning with a first pitch homer. I can't figure why he takes so many pitches in multiple at bats and then hits the first pitch in an at bat out of the park.
    I'm righty there with ya! Drives me crazy the amount of fastballs he takes and then like you said first pitch bang home run, insane!

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    So Schuelke is the closer now right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    So Schuelke is the closer now right?
    He sure has shown the stones for it lately! Let's roll with him and see!

vCash
    Amen. Agree

vCash
    "We had to settle for a pitcher from Purdue. Lemon cant Croot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Stephens is a monster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    "We had to settle for a pitcher from Purdue. Lemon cant Croot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Khal is a Dawg! He's a competitor and wants the ball! I loved how pissed off he was when he had to come out! That's the mentality and big time starter has to have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Zone was extra special for him and not there for us!! I figured he had thrown enough pitches to be burned for the weekend so why not give him the ninth. Oh well. Good for us. But that last guy had some nice run on his heater too.
    Looked lien that to me, was it obvious in tv anyone?

Ump seemed to have a low strike zone early, did not give us that later it seemed. Hard to tell laterally live.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Khal is a Dawg! He's a competitor and wants the ball! I loved how pissed off he was when he had to come out! That's the mentality and big time starter has to have.
    No doubt. Guy can play. Tough. Gamer. I think the younger/new guys are the leaders/gamers. I don’t have any inside info and didn’t care to. It just looks that way. I don’t think is Hines or Jordan. Not so sure some of the upperclassmen weren’t corrupted by thinking they also had won a natty. Who knows. Team overall is tougher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    Looked lien that to me, was it obvious in tv anyone?

Ump seemed to have a low strike zone early, did not give us that later it seemed. Hard to tell laterally live.
    Ump was bad, really bad, but I've given up hope on college umpires. They're inconsistent at best, completely incompetent at worst

vCash
    Ump was bad, really bad, but I've given up hope on college umpires. They're inconsistent at best, completely incompetent at worst
    No doubt about it. It is inexcusable to be this bad.

Banned
    vCash
    Hugesak him and Long are my favorites. True gamers!
    Yup. My three favs too. All three are just ole dirt bags

Banned
    vCash
    One thing we do VERY well is play the shift. We are better at it than anyone on college baseball