Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I just saw where we have baseball starting at 11:00 this morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Only one team in this conference has a worse RPI than us. We better start sweeping some teams fast.
    Georgia #5
    OM #32
    Auburn #36

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    I don't think we have anything to sweep with !
    I feel the straw has been plucked out of our broom and Lemonis is fast getting down to his last straw.

It continues to push the wrong buttons and is counting on talented ball players who unfortunately don't have the "IT" factor that is becoming of great leaders! They want to win but they just aren't willing to do the little things that separate winners from losers. If there was ever a time we needed big boppers to become Punch and Judy hitters, it was yesterday in the 9th inning. I don't know if they just don't know how to adjust their approach or just refuse to do so. But as many have said. It should not have come to needing to score 6 runs in the 9th inning against a team with supposedly much less talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Georgia #5
    OM #32
    Auburn #36
    Yep. And both Ole Miss and Auburn will have opportunities to improve their records when they face a Lemonis lead team. Talk about pressure being on a guy to go 6-3 at worse in his next 3 series. But these next 3 are must win series. Unfortunately they are also MUST win series for the 3 opponents as well. Which Head Coach will get his players to play with their Hair on Fire?

vCash
    This page has 5 gigantic ads in the body of the posts including "Best SUV's of 2024" three times! This is terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    I don't think we have anything to sweep with !
    We will be attempting to "sweep" with a yard rake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    And this is one of my complaints about Lemonis. We got 3 or 4 pitchers who have been hurt and we just sat on our tails ?hoping? they would be back. Big mistake going into this season and not taking a chance. This could be a huge mistake and bite him in his rear end.

Same without closer and third base. We got issues.
    Yep? we have way too many players taking roster spots that someone else could make a contribution to the program by actually playing and not being a cheerleader or first base coach.