ok- we are 3 series into the SEC season. Let's take a look:

1. UPig's pitching is top notch. They are a good baseball team. Def the SEC's best. Candy has a great record but they were given an easy start to the SEC scheduling-wise.

2. Is the Kentucky Clown Show for real? Helluva start by them but let's remember- two of their three opponents are the SEC's worst teams. They can hit the baseball but their pitching has questions needed answering

3. LSU becomes the 3rd straight team to struggle after winning the Natty. 2-7 in the SEC with their next 2 series being home to Candy and at Tennessee. This bunch could end up being 4-11 at the halfway point.

4. Florida has some holes but they are talented. We should have swept that ass but they found a way.

5. Lots of teams in the middle. State, Georgia, Bama, Tenn, A&M, and SC.

6. Surprised Auburn is this bad but I think they may still beat out Mississippi for the last SEC Tourney spot. Tough year for Butch. But it happens even in successful programs

7. SEC has 10 ranked teams and probably gets 10 into the Tourney again.

8. Tough weekend to be a State fan. You know you are ok at 4-5 right now....but damnnnnnnnn...not having a closer has lost this team 5 games already. Dohm- if really ready to return this weekend- has to become the guy. We have some guys to start- but we dont have a Finisher right now. This has got to get solved asap.

9. We now understand that our team is pretty good and will be in the NCAA's. These next 3 weeks needs a 6-3 for us to get into a hosting role.

10. I told you HugeSak was going to hit!!!!! (I wont let that one die)