Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: MSU vs MSU Game thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    This team is going to get blasted on Saturday by UNC. That is what will be really embarrassing
    Mmmm... not so sure about that. They've gone head to head with some really good teams

vCash
    Everyone take a good look at Hubbard in a State jersey. Probably the last time we will see it.

vCash
    Where have you been the past two years? This is no different than any game we have played.
    Been watching State basketball all my life, trust me I know! I've also stated plenty of times I worried about Jans' offense, today shows me why I've always worried about it. I give Jans his credit when he deserves it but I speak facts about him when its deserving and facts are, our offese looks terrible....it has for most of the year but we excuse it at times becase of the wins. We are getting esposed today though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Has he scored since he got hurt?
    2 points in the 2nd half. 6-18.

vCash
    Nice knowing ya J-Hub

vCash
    Everyone take a good look at Hubbard in a State jersey. Probably the last time we will see it.
    I don't think he will leave, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

vCash
    I'll be surprised if he isn't back.

vCash
    Well that was embarrassing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Been watching State basketball all my life, trust me I know! I've also stated plenty of times I worried about Jans' offense, today shows me why I've always worried about it. I give Jans his credit when he deserves it but I speak facts about him when its deserving and facts are, our offese looks terrible....it has for most of the year but we excuse it at times becase of the wins. We are getting esposed today though
    Agreed. I'm happy Jans brought us back to being respectable but his offense is a serious problem. It's the same offense as football last year. Slow and terrible

vCash
    It may be a while before we get to the tournament again. Jans has been awful with the portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    2 points in the 2nd half. 6-18.
    Definitely not a good game, but damn who else is going to score if he doesn't get hot? Tolu has disappeared, Cam isn't a scorer, Jones isnt a scorer, Shak gets hot and cold, Murphy is the same... the list goes on and on

vCash
    It may be a while before we get to the tournament again. Jans has been awful with the portal
    I'm ready to see him this season. Last season, he was basically recruiting to a team with established starters. This season, well... there's some holes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Agreed. I'm happy Jans brought us back to being respectable but his offense is a serious problem. It's the same offense as football last year. Slow and terrible
    Are you really advocating to fire a coach that has got to the tourney in both his seasons?

vCash
    Yes he has, thats another concern

vCash
    Our debt for a great week hasn't been fully paid yet boys. You know what's in store for us starting tonight in baseball now, right? Man, I hope I'm wrong

vCash
    Point me to where I said fired? You can't. So you obviously have a hard time reading

vCash
    So we bring back:

Hubbard- 50/50 on if he comes back
    Murphy- hopeful he does not come back
    Jones-Will probably come back but provides nothing tbh.
    Matthews- I guess you bring him back for defense.
    Fort- needs to leave.
    Scott- no clue.
    Chol- Will probably stay
    Moore- I think he has another year but if he is not going to shoot he needs to leave.
    Myers- no clue but looks like he has decent size.

So at the LEAST we are going to need 5-6 new players that can score. Next year could be rough with or without Hubbard.

vCash
    So we bring back:

Hubbard- 50/50 on if he comes back
    Murphy- hopeful he does not come back
    Jones-Will probably come back but provides nothing tbh.
    Matthews- I guess you bring him back for defense.
    Fort- needs to leave.
    Scott- no clue.
    Chol- Will probably stay
    Moore- I think he has another year but if he is not going to shoot he needs to leave.
    Myers- no clue but looks like he has decent size.

So at the LEAST we are going to need 5-6 new players that can score. Next year could be rough with or without Hubbard.
    Which is why we should have never been in the 8/9 matchup this year. The whole season has been disappointing for me

vCash
    Which is why we should have never been in the 8/9 matchup this year. The whole season has been disappointing for me
    I mean you could see the holes this team had before the season. We we were always going to be AT BEST a 6 seed. The Southern game cost us a seed line though.

vCash
    Point me to where I said fired? You can't. So you obviously have a hard time reading
    Nothing says I wanna keep a coach like he's a problem in half the game. He's shown real progress on offense this season...

2023 Kenpom off - 176th
    2024 kenpom off - 60th