Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Left Field Lounge Prices

vCash
    I think the only thing with baseball pricing wise that?s a little bit wonky is LFL. They?ve had a pretty low point, and it?s time to up that. Everything else is priced pretty fair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
    I think the only thing with baseball pricing wise that?s a little bit wonky is LFL. They?ve had a pretty low point, and it?s time to up that. Everything else is priced pretty fair.
    Chairbacks essentially cost 150 a seat plus tickets. Lounge is 2500 for 10 people in a reg sized rig is 250 per person plus tickets. Not sure how one should go up and not the other

vCash
    So the LFL'ers should stop handing out so much food so they can cover next years increase.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I?m sure everything will go up slightly at some point. I was more talking about your ?club level? type spaces, not regular chairbacks. I consider LFL a club level type product. Omaha, triple crown, LFL, etc. out of all of those, LFL is dirt cheap. The others are priced pretty fair and will likely get a bump up as all tickets do.

vCash
    I?m sure everything will go up slightly at some point. I was more talking about your ?club level? type spaces, not regular chairbacks. I consider LFL a club level type product. Omaha, triple crown, LFL, etc. out of all of those, LFL is dirt cheap. The others are priced pretty fair and will likely get a bump up as all tickets do.
    Not arguing but all the premium appt you compared them to are provided food w then as part of the ticket. They all are going up and should. But one shouldn't go up 1000%

vCash
    Tell you what, you can have my Omahas, triple crowns and chairbacks, and I?ll take your LFL spot and pay the $8500. Deal?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Ehh pay up. The price that people have been paying was relatively cheap, all things considering. $8500 might be a little steep, but if you love socializing and hanging out that much, you'll make it happen
    8500 is about half what it should be. It’s not going up nearly enough if that price is accurate. The fact that these people feel entitled to sit in the most premium spots at Mississippi State for peanuts is infuriating.

vCash
    Selmon came out himself on twitter Sunday and said that these rumors were a lie.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not arguing but all the premium appt you compared them to are provided food w then as part of the ticket. They all are going up and should. But one shouldn't go up 1000%
    They should because they should never been that cheap to start with.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Nah. They?d all be bought up by corporate and there would be nobody in them. Not to mention I think the original folks should have first shot as long as they want them. Baseball and basketball are dependent on locals. One of the reasons the hump struggles to fill up is because a lot of those folks got pushed out years ago.
    The hump struggles because our fanbase doesn’t care about basketball unless it’s winning big. There’s no major issue with the Hump right now and won’t be so long as we keep winning. Baseball has filled up the past 2 years with the worst team in the league. It’s not the same.

vCash
    Tell you what, you can have my Omahas, triple crowns and chairbacks, and I?ll take your LFL spot and pay the $8500. Deal?
    I have chairbacks. Don't want the other two. I'm just saying they all need to go up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Won't argue. And you can say that for the chairbacks as well.

vCash
    Easy there turbo. Sounds like somebody regrets not committing for 10 years. It wasn?t an apples to apples comparison. But a Wednesday night in November for basketball has as many or more than a Wednesday night in March against Alcorn for baseball. And weekends certainly arent apples to apples between the two as you get 3 baseball games vs a 2 hour basketball game.

Basketball has basically been in purgatory for 2 decades, we just won a national championship a few years ago in baseball and have been good for 50 years.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Easy there turbo. Sounds like somebody regrets not committing for 10 years. It wasn?t an apples to apples comparison. But a Wednesday night in November for basketball has as many or more than a Wednesday night in March against Alcorn for baseball. And weekends certainly arent apples to apples between the two as you get 3 baseball games vs a 2 hour basketball game.

Basketball has basically been in purgatory for 2 decades, we just won a national championship a few years ago in baseball and have been good for 50 years.
    I don’t regret anything. I don’t want LFL seats or season tickets for baseball. I want a sport that loses money and has the best facilities to start paying for itself by people getting charged what the demand is for tickets. I don’t care if Hugh freeze is sitting in the lounge with midget strippers from the Pony, so long as he pays the market rate.

vCash
    They probably shoudn't have been that cheap but there is also value to having a crowd on a Wednesday night game. No idea of how to strike the right balance.

Do many LFL areas sit empty on midweek games? I'd be fine with upping the price provided that people that buy them and then don't fill them get penalized, but that'd be a headache to administer and then there is the challenge of telling somebody paying you 5 figures a year that you are unhappy with how they use the seats they paid for.

vCash

Been saying this for years on Photo ID to attend!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Faculty /Staff tickets should only be allowed to be used with a faculty ID and it has to match the ticket. And they need to be moved to the worst spots in the stadium.
    I don't have a problem with the current location if THEY attend but the optics have been atrocious for years!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Selmon doing work. Next item after Lounge Pricing is moving Faculty-Staff to nose bleeds
    This again and again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Faculty /Staff tickets should only be allowed to be used with a faculty ID and it has to match the ticket. And they need to be moved to the worst spots in the stadium.
    Agree. The free ride should be over. If you want tickets then pay like the rest. You want a discount then take the cheap seats and move to free seats that aren't filled later if you want

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg63 View Post
    I don't have a problem with the current location if THEY attend but the optics have been atrocious for years!
    Let them sit there if they pay like the rest of us with cost plus donations at the very least. Bonus would be at least one person in the group provide a campus ID

vCash
    8500 is about half what it should be. It’s not going up nearly enough if that price is accurate. The fact that these people feel entitled to sit in the most premium spots at Mississippi State for peanuts is infuriating.
    Maybe the bus driver was right and we have some "spoiled" fans