Thread: Doux or die game thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Tolu is either hurt or he's betting against us for the 4th straight game
    For real

vCash
    0 FGs last 8 minutes. Wow

vCash
    Tolu plays like a monster against UK..... and absolutely disappears the rest of the year......
    Body language says so much.....just watching them walk to the locker room...it looks like they have no interest in being there.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    I'm ready for Tolu to begin his career in Pakistan

vCash
    LSU has 12 turnovers and we are down 7. Wow

vCash
    Jans is not the answer. Knew that when we hired him. He has never had good scoring teams or an offensive philosophy. Better get someone in here that likes to score and knows how to develop players

Go get Bucky McMillan from Samford

vCash
    Getting out rebounded by 10

vCash
    Jans has no counter. Keyshawn was huge in Baton Rouge. Or go 3 guards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    Jans is not the answer. Knew that when we hired him. He has never had good scoring teams or an offensive philosophy. Better get someone in here that likes to score and knows how to develop players

Go get Bucky McMillan from Samford
    We're 1 win away from making the tournament two years in a row.

I'm frustrated too, but this is a bad take.

vCash
    I don't care if we make the tournament again this year, Jan's has to change his offensive mindset. This was my fear when we hired him. He made that run at New Mexico with 1 elite scorer while everyone stood around and watched

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    0 FGs last 8 minutes. Wow
    1/10 from 3 for state
    Rebounds +10 lsu
    2:7 assists to TO ratio for state

Wow.

We have been a pretty bad team since DJ came back. I don't count him back bs Kentucky and Auburn (less than 15 mins). He played 30+ vs aTm and SC. Too many mins today

vCash
    We are lucky to only be down by 7. Heck just keep JB in at least he will put up a shot. They are not going to let Hub even try to get off a shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We're 1 win away from making the tournament two years in a row.

I'm frustrated too, but this is a bad take.
    Check back with me in 2-3 years if hes still here. His teams have always played this style. He only got away with it because he had defensive teams in conferences with little talent

vCash
    Check back with me in 2-3 years if hes still here. His teams have always played this style. He only got away with it because he had defensive teams in conferences with little talent
    If he makes the tournament during those 2-3 years, then I don't care what style he plays with.

vCash
    Agree, I've always worried about this with Jans... his Offense and recruiting abilities scare me. Hope we can get it turned around in the 2nd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    I don't care if we make the tournament again this year, Jan's has to change his offensive mindset. This was my fear when we hired him. He made that run at New Mexico with 1 elite scorer while everyone stood around and watched
    It?s almost like we did no research at all or had zero plan on what we were trying to accomplish as a basketball program. Just hired someone because he had one freakishly player in Terry Allen and upset Arkansas in the tournament.

If anyone watched that team then you would notice the same offense we have. Zero movement, poor shot selection, no identity

vCash
    Absolutely

vCash
    I do not know if we can get to 50 points today. We might have to put up a historic defensive performance in the 2nd half to win this one.

vCash
    It?s almost like we did no research at all or had zero plan on what we were trying to accomplish as a basketball program. Just hired someone because he had one freakishly player in Terry Allen and upset Arkansas in the tournament.

If anyone watched that team then you would notice the same offense we have. Zero movement, poor shot selection, no identity
    Talking about ball movement; thats all that Richard is talking about/ Good job by Davis and Cam to start picking up the slack

vCash
    Hubbard 1-8 shooting