Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maroon vs Maroon Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Unfortunately for us, we aren't bad... aTm is 9-9 in Q1 and Q2 games. They're 2-4 in Q3 games
    No. State is bad. Maybe they can all claim gender euphoria and play in the Women's tourney. I hate State basketball.

vCash
    Cam has to come out of the game.

vCash
    Dang I think the Kentucky game broke them

vCash
    They are the 2nd worst 3 point shooting team in D1? They are shooting 73% from 3. This is against the 4th best 3 point defensive team. This is just all about effort. Jans better get his shit together and get them ready to play Saturday.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Are the white with maroon jerseys confusing our guys and causing them to keep throwing the ball to A&M?

vCash
    No one on this team besides Hubbard even wants to shoot the ball. I've never seen a basketball team this scared to try to score points

vCash
    I don't know who would like that more - you or rocky. You've practically been begging for it since the Kentucky game. Maybe it will happen so you can brag about it like C34.
    I am the biggest Jans homer on this board. But I saw this coming from a mile away and if my memory serves me correct you called me drunk for even suggesting we could not make the tourney because we were just miles better than the Aggies. I would say I was shocked by your take but you did want to fire Jans after January last year so honestly not a big shock coming from you.

vCash
    Not sure why some here seem surprised. So much for the "defense travels" bullshit. We can't win on the road and I didn't expect us to win this one. Btw, for the Jans schlong slobberers, we haven't improved from last year. This team loses Saturday and we don't make the ncaa's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Is Jan's a good coach? I'm just not convinced he is
    This ain't Jans coaching. He didn't sign a puss post player, 2 clowns from a Desoto County high school who play like bulls in a ring and have no shooting ability, 2 has-been transfers and a couple of bricklayers.
    Last edited by CaptainObvious; 03-06-2024 at 10:35 PM.

vCash
    They are letting them play super aggressive defensively while calling some cheap and 1s on us.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Not sure why some here seem surprised. So much for the "defense travels" bullshit. We can't win on the road and I didn't expect us to win this one. Btw, for the Jans schlong slobberers, we haven't improved from last year. This team loses Saturday and we don't make the ncaa's.
    6-14 on the road under Jans. We are just not a good road team under him. It is that simple. This is the exact reason I was worried. It was not opinion, it was based in the fact that we suck against teams on the road that have a pulse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I am the biggest Jans homer on this board. But I saw this coming from a mile away and if my memory serves me correct you called me drunk for even suggesting we could not make the tourney because we were just miles better than the Aggies. I would say I was shocked by your take but you did want to fire Jans after January last year so honestly not a big shock coming from you.
    7 is about as big of a clown as Jans. Just ignore him and maybe he’ll go talk Braves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    This ain't Jans coaching. He didn't sign a puss post player, 2 clowns from a Desoto County high school who play like bulls in a ring and have no shouting ability, 2 has-been transfers and a couple of bricklayers.
    It is still his job to have them ready to play.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    This ain't Jans coaching. He didn't sign a puss post player, 2 clowns from a Desoto County high school who play like bulls in a ring and have no shouting ability, 2 has-been transfers and a couple of bricklayers.
    Well he should have taken care of that through the transfer portal last year.

vCash
    Just to put into perspective that if we did not have Hubbard we would have 20 points tonight in 26 minutes.

vCash
    Same ole Mississippi State. Play like shit for 27 minutes, make it interesting to give fans hope, and then lose by 12

vCash
    You picked auburn and aTm losses right? That's awesome... BPI had auburn at 89% and aTm at 60%. The same metric has us a favorite at 74.6%. We will be fine

vCash
    Same ole Mississippi State. Play like shit for 27 minutes, make it interesting to give fans hope, and then lose by 12
    Losing by 12 is fine. Improve the efficiency of this game... 8 or less would be better

vCash
    If we score 13 more points in a row we're up 3. Just sayin.

vCash
    You picked auburn and aTm losses right? That's awesome... BPI had auburn at 89% and aTm at 60%. The same metric has us a favorite at 74.6%. We will be fine
    I also have a loss on Saturday.