Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damnnnnnn- Auburn -9.5

vCash

Damnnnnnn- Auburn -9.5

I think we play them tougher than that
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Let down spot after laying it all on the line against UK and having to travel there... yeah I'll be shocked if it's close

vCash
    Auburn is one of the toughest road trips in MBK. If we keep it under 10, I'll be happy

vCash
    I would've guessed -7 or so.

They're tough at home

vCash
    I mean this is a team that is 43-3 at home the last 3 years vs a team that is 7-22 on the road in the last 3 years. Add on to that, we beat them at home this year in what was one of their worst offensive games of the Bruce Pearl era. We held them almost 30 points below their ppg average under Pearl. And over 30 pts below their avg this year. We are going to need MASSIVE games from Hubbard and Tolu to keep this one close.

vCash
    Yeah I see a blowout coming. We just had a heartbreaking loss after a winning streak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Auburn is one of the toughest road trips in MBK. If we keep it under 10, I'll be happy
    This was my thought as well. If we keep it under double digits that's a win. Their only loss at home was to Kentucky 2 weeks ago.

Their lowest margin of victory at home is their 11 point win against TAMU.

vCash
    It would take an absolute miracle to win this game. I’m surprised the spread is not double digits. Auburn has become the hardest place to win in the SEC since Pearl got there. It’s even harder than Tuscaloosa, Knoxville or Lexington at this point. I have a feeling it won’t be as bad as the Bama game but similar to how UK game in Rupp went. Down a good bit in the first half and then kind of keep it steady in the 2nd half with maybe a small run to get semi close at one point before Auburn wins by about 13 or 14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This team hung 40 point win on SC. They are super stout at home. I dont see the problem with line, especially with our road record. That said, go dawgs and beat their butt! But a single digit loss would not be bad imo.

vCash
    I?d be shocked if we blew them out. I?ll be mildly shocked if we win. I think we keep it close, but lose by 8-14 points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'd take auburn and lay the points.

vCash
    I am not totally conceding this one for us. We have been playing really well lately. Will not be easy in that environment but play well and we have a chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'd take auburn and lay the points.
    So is alot of the betting public. It's up to 10.5 now
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Auburn covers imo. Then we win the last 2 games.

vCash
    Defense is the only way we can keep it close.
    DJ doesn't seem 100% so not having his normal defense hurts. Cam needs to stay out of foul trouble for us to be able to keep it close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Defense is the only way we can keep it close.
    DJ doesn't seem 100% so not having his normal defense hurts. Cam needs to stay out of foul trouble for us to be able to keep it close.
    And we need a good game from Shak because you know they are going to try to bottle up HuB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Let down spot after laying it all on the line against UK and having to travel there... yeah I'll be shocked if it's close
    This. I’m expecting a 15+ point loss. Anything better than that and I count it a decent showing

vCash
    They'll cover easily. Tulu can't stay w/Broome and they're not gonna let Hubbard beat them.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Hubbard's blocked shot looked like goal tending.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Hubbard's blocked shot looked like goal tending.
    Yep it was past the desending arc/