Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kansas Football HC gets raise to $7MM per

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I dont see that off one bad year. It's known they have some wild issues there. He's done too much good to be booted for one bad season
    Oh, he won't be getting booted, it'll be his doing

vCash
    Chris Beard to Louisville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Chris Beard to Louisville
    I think beard, mus, or jans will take if offered.

vCash
    Why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Can I tell the press he grabbed my ass to make him a repeat offender? Haha
    That would makes him a candidate for the baby sharks.

vCash
    I think beard, mus, or jans will take if offered.
    Jans is WAY down their list. Their list is Oats, Cronin, Tang, Mus, and Beard are all well before Jans. I imagine you also would throw in Dusty May, Lamont Paris, and Porter Moser

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Jans is WAY down their list. Their list is Oats, Cronin, Tang, Mus, and Beard are all well before Jans. I imagine you also would throw in Dusty May, Lamont Paris, and Porter Moser
    I would be fine with oats or beard. I think oats is waiting on Kentucky though

vCash
    I would be fine with oats or beard. I think oats is waiting on Kentucky though
    Apparently Oats' buyout is huge, and most schools, even the Ohio State's and Louisville's of the world, won't pay it

vCash
    Here's the thing about Jans. Yes he's a great coach. Yes he makes the tournament. Yes he makes us a really good basketball team. And I hope like hell no one takes him away.

But these big time programs want a coach that has won big time. Jans hasn't done that yet. Now if he makes the sweet 16 this year and has us around there again next year, then yeah, I'll be worried about a big boy snatching him up.

vCash
    I dont see Oats leaving Bama unless he just hates the South or Tuscaloosa. Bama gives him anything he wants
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    $7 million a year to coach college football & we wonder why we now live & have to support the NIL world to complete. The greed of the corrupt NCAA and these type salaries (and guaranteed buyouts) make it easy to see why the courts agreed the players were overdue for their cut. Pandora's Box is open, never to be closed again. It is hat it is. I reluctantly joined the BI in addition to 55 years plus of Bulldog Club dues and FB season tickets. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Other reasons =bigger and better job. It happens
    I have heard Jans doesn?t like the city of Starkville and was trying to shop his name out last season. Don?t know if that?s true or not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I have heard Jans doesn?t like the city of Starkville and was trying to shop his name out last season. Don?t know if that?s true or not
    I need to see if Jans can recruit before I get too worried about it. Next year should be interesting.