First off, I want to commend our students and fans for making the hump look like the days of old. From TV it appeared to be jammed packed and the best atmosphere I can remember seeing there since the Stansbury days. While the end was disappointing, our team played well and a loss like this should not really harm us much for seeding. As a big college basketball fan, it is great to have that again. For once I thought the refs weren?t as bad as many other times against UK

On to another topic, I have always been extremely opposed of court storming, rushing the field type of behavior. I was always proud of the way our fans never did that after the Auburn 2014 game to not doing it after Tennessee hoops this year etc. I think it?s a bit tacky and makes it seem like we have never been there before. I have got in strong disagreements on here too with people about that. All that being said what is wrong with the person who decided to make that announcement at the time they did? If that came from Selmon my opinion on him significantly dropped. We were up 71-67 and at that point the game is a coin toss with 4 minutes left. You could just tell as soon as that announcement was made, it took the wind out of our team and fans. It felt so heavy on TV and right then I knew we were going to lose barring a miracle. Why not wait to make that if we are up 6+ points with 30 seconds left? Jans had to completely regroup everyone after that and then it was too little too late. We just always find ways to self sabotage ourselves with marketing, etc more than any other school. If we just had common sense on these sort of things and did some type of marketing for State and promotions of significance I think our recruiting would be much better. This was one of the most baffling things we have ever done during a sporting event