Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
I hear you and nothing you said is incorrect. I'm just saying State doesnt provide any kind of advantage that Tenn, Fla, Candy, SC, UPig dont have. So lateral moves at best are unlikely. Could we pull the guy from Campbell? absolutely. We provide an advantage he doesnt currently have.

While football and baseball are different- alot of it remains the same. Guys are very unlikely to make lateral moves. And while too many of our fans think we are a top 5 program in baseball- in all reality we arent. We are a Top 20 program. Would it be best for Lemon to work out? Absolutely. If he doesnt? We'll hire a pretty good coach to replace him. But the idiocy of pulling a Vitello or someone like that is straight delusion.
And I totally agree with what you are saying. I do think there are way more "better" coaches for baseball and even basketball now days. I don't think any Sec Coach is gonna move to another Sec program unless maybe Lsu and that can be iffy. I don't see us getting Tn's coach either. What little I know about the Campbell Coach, seems like he would be a good fit one day.