Thread: How Many SEC GAMES We Gonna Win?

vCash

How Many SEC GAMES We Gonna Win?

I may take the series from OM, but..I'm seeing....maybe 5 or 6

vCash
    Less than 10.

vCash
    I predict we start out 4-11 and then finish a little better and end up 11-19 at the end. We win a couple games in Hoover, delude ourselves into thinking we may sneak into a Regional, but don't get selected. Most of the people who wanted to retain Lemonis last year argue that he improved and should get one more year, but Selmon fires him and we hire Justin Haire.

In 2025, we are a 2-seed somewhere with a winning SEC record, and we host in 2026. We win another national title by 2030.

vCash
    Has anyone ever gone 0-30?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Has anyone ever gone 0-30?
    Heck that might be close to our game box scores which might be 0-27/

vCash
    Possibly not enough to make the conference tournament...for the 3rd year in a row. Thanks Zac!

vCash
    0fer

vCash
    From the in person viewing of the games I have 3. I am being dead serious if we win 4 SEC games this year it will be a miracle. I am very angry.

vCash
    Not enough to make the SEC tournament.

vCash
    it's been comical some of you talking about making a regional or even hosting, Ha.

vCash
    SEC is going to be rough. Just not being last is a decent and realistic possibility
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 02-25-2024 at 12:47 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wink&aPrayer View Post
    I may take the series from OM, but..I'm seeing....maybe 5 or 6
    I say 10 or 11. We beat TAMU and SC at home and one more to make a solid 7 seed in NCAAT.

Oh sorry, wrong sport. Well basketball will win more SEC games than baseball. Eh, need to turn this thread in to a basketball thread anyway.

vCash
    the series with the bear sharts will be epic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I predict we start out 4-11 and then finish a little better and end up 11-19 at the end. We win a couple games in Hoover, delude ourselves into thinking we may sneak into a Regional, but don't get selected. Most of the people who wanted to retain Lemonis last year argue that he improved and should get one more year, but Selmon fires him and we hire Justin Haire.

In 2025, we are a 2-seed somewhere with a winning SEC record, and we host in 2026. We win another national title by 2030.
    My prediction is close to yours. I think we go 12-18 though but they largely will depend on how well Parker manages the staff which I think he has done an Ok job of doing. However we do not have a true SEC ace and that is going to hurt us big time.

That said I disagree that fans will want Lemonis back. I think if that plays out he will be fired and then we hire Haire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    From the in person viewing of the games I have 3. I am being dead serious if we win 4 SEC games this year it will be a miracle. I am very angry.
    Are you drunk?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    My prediction is close to yours. I think we go 12-18 though but they largely will depend on how well Parker manages the staff which I think he has done an Ok job of doing. However we do not have a true SEC ace and that is going to hurt us big time.

That said I disagree that fans will want Lemonis back. I think if that plays out he will be fired and then we hire Haire.
    Even the most knobslobbing MSU fans, who gave Lemonis a mile long rope to run with
    , don?t want him back. I can?t find a single person around town.

vCash
    Before the year started I said we would win between 11-15 SEC games. Now after watching us I think it will be between 9-12 SEC games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    Even the most knobslobbing MSU fans, who gave Lemonis a mile long rope to run with
    , don?t want him back. I can?t find a single person around town.
    Yeah. That doesn't surprise me. Most of the people who said he should come back also said that if he didn't perform in 2024 he would be gone.