Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I would fire him now.

vCash

I would fire him now.

No reason to wait. There ain't no turning this around.

vCash
    You will have to go through his Buddy 34 to get him off that bucket and out that dugout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    You will have to go through his Buddy 34 to get him off that bucket and out that dugout.
    Fortunately the people that really call the shots don't answer to 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    If we continue the way we have started, and at this point, it doesn't look good, he will be fired. But people that use the bucket as a reason he isn't good are just making up a reason for not succeeding. It's really a dumb one too. Sitting on a bucket while we play defense, has no bearing on anything. So if he stood, it would better?? I mean wth??? SMH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    If we continue the way we have started, and at this point, it doesn't look good, he will be fired. But people that use the bucket as a reason he isn't good are just making up a reason for not succeeding. It's really a dumb one too. Sitting on a bucket while we play defense, has no bearing on anything. So if he stood, it would better?? I mean wth??? SMH
    Like I said- if he acted like Vitello people would complain about how unprofessional it looks. Since he doesn't it's "I want to see some FIRE from our coach!"

In other words MSU fans always want the opposite of what they have at that time.

vCash
    I wonder if MSU can't snake the current Oregon State coach. With the PAC12 meltdown, they will be playing independent in 2025. Tough times for the beavers.

Mitch Canham, 39 years old, running a top program, 4 years experience

Haire is 3-1 after playing 4 ranked teams.

vCash
    He yelled and cussed yesterday too. Not sure why we didnt win because that is what makes a good coach right?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Like I said- if he acted like Vitello people would complain about how unprofessional it looks. Since he doesn't it's "I want to see some FIRE from our coach!"

In other words MSU fans always want the opposite of what they have at that time.
    It happens when we lose, and it is human nature. People will always look for anything to grasp for as a solution. No one cared that he sat on a bucket when we won the title, and people got over Cohen once he started winning.

It is like the Nate Bargatze joke about the one-legged DJ. Nobody cares, until he starts doing bad, and then, why has he only got one leg?

vCash
    No one actually believes that. The bucket is more of a euphemism at this point.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    They are now his recruits, but I bet after a 14th and 13th finish the last two seasons and a 2-3 start this season, the players have an Arnett type feeling about Lemonis at this point. I often commented as I repped many of you guys over the last two plus years: Mid-pack Big 10 coach from Indiana who won a NC with a bunch of alpha dogs recruited by about 4 former coaches. Another coaching hire failure from "the smartest guy in the room", Cohen, who shot off his big mouth and couldn't deliver a big name, successful baseball HC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    They are now his recruits.
    100% his team. Get it done or pack your shit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Strongly disagree. If Vitello was at State competing and winning the SEC, hosting Supers, and going to Omaha then nobody would say shit about his perceived unprofessional behavior.

Let's be honest.... Winning fixes everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    It happens when we lose, and it is human nature. People will always look for anything to grasp for as a solution. No one cared that he sat on a bucket when we won the title, and people got over Cohen once he started winning.

It is like the Nate Bargatze joke about the one-legged DJ. Nobody cares, until he starts doing bad, and then, why has he only got one leg?
    Rep given. Yep, just what I was about to type till I saw your post. Don't know why people can't see this normal reaction. It ain't just an MSU thing. As many of of say, just win and winning cures all else. All the warts come out when you don't.

Our basketball team may look ugly on O some but just win and nobody will be talking about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    Strongly disagree. If Vitello was at State competing and winning the SEC, hosting Supers, and going to Omaha then nobody would say shit about his perceived unprofessional behavior.

Let's be honest.... Winning fixes everything.
    No doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He yelled and cussed yesterday too. Not sure why we didnt win because that is what makes a good coach right?
    That is why many said Kirby was such a great coach and why UGA won the NC that year. That great inspiring cussing idiotic unhinged rant Kirby went on.*** Total BS. Coaching ain't a raging lunatic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Rep given. Yep, just what I was about to type till I saw your post. Don't know why people can't see this normal reaction. It ain't just an MSU thing. As many of of say, just win and winning cures all else. All the warts come out when you don't.

Our basketball team may look ugly on O some but just win and nobody will be talking about that.
    Jans seems to be a pretty good motivator. On the most part they play hard. I don't see this with our baseball program right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    100% his team. Get it done or pack your shit
    Yep, this is it. No excuses. Win or go.

vCash
    Yeah. Never understood that one. I don't care what he does during the game as long as he coaches.
    I do want to see some fight in the players though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    On the most part they play hard. I don't see this with our baseball program right now.
    This is what I dont get.

We dive after balls
    We hustle
    We are swinging the bat- not just standing there taking pitches
    Pitchers are competing and pounding the zone much better than last year

Where are we not playing hard?

vCash

No active coaches are available now

Timing is everything in life.