PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Air Raid Cult

Coach34
12-23-2023, 11:04 AM
Just waiting on the official announcement but since its already out there- no sense in denying this wonderful news. Western Kentucky is giving Hollingshead a demotion and hiring Will Friend to be their new OC.

https://twitter.com/mzenitz/status/1732079566061998562?s=20

PCHSDawg
12-23-2023, 11:19 AM
NGAF

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 11:20 AM
Just waiting on the official announcement but since its already out there- no sense in denying this wonderful news. Western Kentucky is giving Hollingshead a demotion and hiring Will Friend to be their new OC.

https://x.com/mzenitz/status/1732079566061998562?s=20

Screw you! Maybe now you’ll join their board and leave.

Coach34
12-23-2023, 11:31 AM
NGAF

That 11K view thread just hinting about it says you’re an idiot

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 11:42 AM

Speaking of idiots, that would make DB34 number one.

BuckyIsAB****
12-23-2023, 11:43 AM
Again, the fact that you are acting like this is a brag after what the tuff crowd did to State kinda shows where your allegiance lies.

BuckyIsAB****
12-23-2023, 11:47 AM
All he needs now is BP and Schmidt and the yacht club can get back together! They can change offenses and make everyone miserable all they want at WKU and no one will give a shit. Perfect spot for them. All the power, no accountability

PCHSDawg
12-23-2023, 11:49 AM
Just because some of y'all act like a bunch of teenage girls gossiping doesn't mean it's interesting. And you can KMA.

LC Dawg
12-23-2023, 11:50 AM
You can tell you're on a Mississippi State message board when there is a thread celebrating the failure of a former Mississippi State coach and the success of another former Mississippi State coach and is also meant as a burn to some Mississippi State fans.

KOdawg1
12-23-2023, 11:53 AM
Y'all are killing this board. Just a couple of egomaniacs who love trolling.

Btw, this is coming from someone who was glad the air raid went away.

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 11:54 AM
You can tell you're on a Mississippi State message board when there is a thread celebrating the failure of a former Mississippi State coach and the success of another former Mississippi State coach and is also meant as a burn to some Mississippi State fans.

It’s just DB34 letting us know where his buddies are.

BuckyIsAB****
12-23-2023, 12:04 PM

I dont think there has ever been a more accurate representation of the past year with the yacht club

msudawg1200
12-23-2023, 12:12 PM
Again, the fact that you are acting like this is a brag after what the tuff crowd did to State kinda shows where your allegiance lies.

No doubt. I mean as State fans why should we give a crap either way?

BankerDog
12-23-2023, 12:16 PM
Watch that offense go from 5300 yards to 3500 yards. Still hoping for the man to get you a job?

Even you can?t deny how horrible our offensive line or his play calling was. Unless it reminds you of yourself.

BankerDog
12-23-2023, 12:19 PM
By the way?you do realize Lebby is from the Air Raid tree correct?

I wonder how much in NIL donations you give? I?m guessing the condom sales and coffee sales are dropping so probably little if anything.

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 12:22 PM
DB34 offense
1st down RTGDF
2nd down RTGDF
3rd down RTGDF
4th down Punt
Repeat

Brobi-wan
12-23-2023, 12:40 PM
What’s the point of these troll jobs? WKU is hiring a coach that helped manage a program worse than Bryan Harsin did at Auburn. Seems like a W for their conference foes. Did any of you watch that sh!t we put on the field and think you wanted more of that? Who cares about WF and his sh!tty coaching. It’s Dime Time!

BeardoMSU
12-23-2023, 12:52 PM

Yep.

RiverCityDawg
12-23-2023, 01:12 PM

That thread is just to laugh at how pathetic yall are. The fact you don't see that is sad.

Quaoarsking
12-23-2023, 01:36 PM
That's it? We were promised a top 15 all-time thread, and you give us this? Literally no one cares about this.

msstate7
12-23-2023, 01:38 PM
That's it? We were promised a top 15 all-time thread, and you give us this? Literally no one cares about this.

I think it's at the very least very embarrassing for the AR crew here that friend is replacing hollinshead as OC

Quaoarsking
12-23-2023, 01:39 PM
I think it's at the very least very embarrassing for the AR crew here that friend is replacing hollinshead as OC

Why would it be? It's not like Mike Leach himself is being replaced.

msstate7
12-23-2023, 01:41 PM
Why would it be? It's not like Mike Leach himself is being replaced.

You don't remember the melt here that hollinshead left and friend was hired? Now friend replacing hollinshead

Santiago
12-23-2023, 01:41 PM
So.... Western Kentucky is about to look like 1997? ***

LC Dawg
12-23-2023, 01:47 PM

I can't wait for the weekly WKU updates next football season.****

Santiago
12-23-2023, 01:49 PM
WKU saw our offense this year and said, hold my beer.

msstate7
12-23-2023, 01:52 PM
WKU saw our offense this year and said, hold my beer.

It'll be interesting to see their results. They saw a big drop this year

PCHSDawg
12-23-2023, 01:53 PM
https://wku.forums.rivals.com/forums/red-towel-talk.10/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAA1FNE9VDaMg9Y0OyEo0p9sMVOlj UyIy23yKxpFaHNT0IBXToJ4CL77xOoPsNZyTFaLoTQQIaY6rWd-zwvEstgurfotnkmEWoCn1GQJ9wcscNV02ZnuWVwy3HFJvfP4Si Pt2yH215Hmd0TlxkTQ8xNI07XOZc35JHcL_VbHBmARK
Maybe some of y'all should go over here.

Coach34
12-23-2023, 01:57 PM

Yeahhh- I love the pretending so far that this isnt the case. The guy the AR Cult said should have been our OC didnt even make it in P5 only to be replaced by a "tuff guy"

Homedawg
12-23-2023, 02:00 PM

Kb and bsd have disappeared. Shocking.

Quaoarsking
12-23-2023, 02:05 PM
You don't remember the melt here that hollinshead left and friend was hired? Now friend replacing hollinshead

I don't remember a "melt," no, but even if there was, they would have been right that Hollingshead is better than the plate of shit Arnett and the run-first offense put out there in 2023.

But if Western Kentucky feels differently, that's their business. Why would I care? Teams change their offenses all over the country every year.

Quaoarsking
12-23-2023, 02:07 PM

This thread has been up for 3 hours, and it's Christmas weekend. You really think they're hiding because they're upset about this? I can assure you that neither of them give a shit. This may be the biggest dud in EliteDawgs history. We were promised a meltdown over something that literally no one cares about. I was all geared up to join in the meltdown - I was going to play along - but over this? Who cares?

Goldendawg
12-23-2023, 02:14 PM
We should all be glad the 2023 "staff" is getting jobs at other colleges. We had to give most of them two year deals to get them to join with a "HC" with no experience. Hopefully, there was offset language in their contracts for getting another gig in 2024 and we save some $. Hail State!

KOdawg1
12-23-2023, 02:25 PM

This thread has been up for 3 hours, and it's Christmas weekend. You really think they're hiding because they're upset about this? I can assure you that neither of them give a shit. This may be the biggest dud in EliteDawgs history. We were promised a meltdown over something that literally no one cares about. I was all geared up to join in the meltdown - I was going to play along - but over this? Who cares?

Yep. No one gives two shits.

Just a couple of morons trying to troll a couple of other morons. Meanwhile, the rest of us have to just watch grown men make fools of themselves

RockyDog
12-23-2023, 02:44 PM

Revisionist history with most of them. They turned it in to anyone questioning the mighty Err Raid are people that wanted caveman football only. Furthest thing from the truth.

I loved Leach at his past stops. Hated the Will Rogers Err Raid. Didn’t mean that I wanted Jackie Sherrill/Croom football.

But again this was all on Keenum.

BlackSailsDawg
12-23-2023, 02:53 PM
That thread is just to laugh at how pathetic yall are. The fact you don't see that is sad.

Yep.

BlackSailsDawg
12-23-2023, 02:55 PM

Have not gone anywhere. The fact that this lives rent free in your head is funny. Nobody cares. LOL!

Wink&aPrayer
12-23-2023, 03:00 PM
How old are you?

Dawgface
12-23-2023, 03:02 PM

https://twitter.com/mzenitz/status/1732079566061998562?s=20

Can someone please explain why this is devastating news to us AR cult members? Your group of AR haters are pathetic.

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 03:05 PM
Can someone please explain why this is devastating news to us AR cult members? Your group of AR haters are pathetic.

DB34 hoping his butt buddy will give him a job, waterboy.

AROB44
12-23-2023, 03:29 PM
DB34 hoping his butt buddy will give him a job, waterboy.

Please please give 34 a job and get him gone from all things MSU!

Cowbell
12-23-2023, 03:57 PM
The fact that some of you don't, at the very least, see the humor in this makes it clear that you are just being defensive. This is hilarious

Cowbell
12-23-2023, 03:59 PM
Yeahhh- I love the pretending so far that this isnt the case. The guy the AR Cult said should have been our OC didnt even make it in P5 only to be replaced by a "tuff guy"

I'm old enough to remember when he was a future P5 HC in waiting

Cowbell
12-23-2023, 04:00 PM
Have not gone anywhere. The fact that this lives rent free in your head is funny. Nobody cares. LOL!

I care. This is funny

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 04:06 PM
I care. This is funny

Yup, you’re right there sniffing and kissing DB34’s ass every time he posts something.

Homedawg
12-23-2023, 04:08 PM
Rent free. Hahahha. I just thinks it's funny that several people on here thought he should have be out OC yet he got demoted and replaced by a guy who was said to be an idiot and can't coach. That part is amusing.

Gutter Cobreh
12-23-2023, 04:20 PM
Rent free. Hahahha. I just thinks it's funny that several people on here thought he should have be out OC yet he got demoted and replaced by a guy who was said to be an idiot and can't coach. That part is amusing.

So you started a thread targeted at a handful of posters and said the board would melt??? With all due respect, this is up there with C34s "It's Coming" coffee multilevel marketing scheme...

What happened to everyone pulling in the same direction??? Do we take breaks to concentrate on what's happening with fired coaches?

Most on here don't care if we run the wing t, air raid, triple option - they just want a competitive team that scores points and makes it worth watching. The air raid was not fun to watch and nether was the disaster last year.

Catfish
12-23-2023, 04:27 PM
Delete

BlackSailsDawg
12-23-2023, 04:37 PM
Yup, you’re right there sniffing and kissing DB34’s ass every time he posts something.

Everytime.

msstate7
12-23-2023, 05:15 PM
The fact that some of you don't, at the very least, see the humor in this makes it clear that you are just being defensive. This is hilarious

Exactly.

CoachT14
12-23-2023, 05:26 PM
Oh look Homiedawg and Jean34 ruining this board more and more.

You 2 deserve each other and I?m going to lmao when this board is you two enjoying a circle jerk by yourselves because you keep running folks off being complete jackasses to everyone here. Talk about psychotic.

Commercecomet24
12-23-2023, 05:31 PM

Exactly!

Activated Alpha
12-23-2023, 05:44 PM
This site used to be good when people shared the scoop on dirty Ole Miss, remembering the good ole days of Stansbury while shit talking Rick Ray, and getting annoyed by Mullen's yearly job search. I miss those days. Now it's just miserable between two different groups who either like to blindly tout Will Rodgers version of an air raid or the other group who can't get off their knees fast enough after suckling from the cock of the previous coach....

DownwardDawg
12-23-2023, 05:56 PM
This site used to be good when people shared the scoop on dirty Ole Miss, remembering the good ole days of Stansbury while shit talking Rick Ray, and getting annoyed by Mullen's yearly job search. I miss those days. Now it's just miserable between two different groups who either like to blindly tout Will Rodgers version of an air raid or the other group who can't get off their knees fast enough after suckling from the cock of the previous coach....

Yep. And I think it's time to move on. Not sure why I torture myself by reading this board anymore in my free time.

Extendedcab
12-23-2023, 06:14 PM
C34, you sure know how to spin these guys up! I think you do it for sport. Some of these responses are priceless! ��

Coach34
12-23-2023, 06:24 PM

Nailed it

The Butthurt is abundant today

Dawgface
12-23-2023, 06:49 PM
As I said there is a pack of about 6 here, all on this page, that are attached to the hip. For some reason they can find amusement in topics that are meaningless. I can find better ways to entertain myself.

Homedawg
12-23-2023, 07:36 PM
So you started a thread targeted at a handful of posters and said the board would melt??? With all due respect, this is up there with C34s "It's Coming" coffee multilevel marketing scheme...

What happened to everyone pulling in the same direction??? Do we take breaks to concentrate on what's happening with fired coaches?

Most on here don't care if we run the wing t, air raid, triple option - they just want a competitive team that scores points and makes it worth watching. The air raid was not fun to watch and nether was the disaster last year.

I started a thread bc I thought it was going to be funny and lead to quite frankly a good thread. The ones that are saying this is divisive thread are acting like politicians. They only think that bc people are on the other side. Don't be so sensitive. It will be ok.

BuckyIsAB****
12-23-2023, 07:38 PM
Watch that offense go from 5300 yards to 3500 yards. Still hoping for the man to get you a job?

Even you can?t deny how horrible our offensive line or his play calling was. Unless it reminds you of yourself.

Friend and Schmidt treated Barbay like a little girl and Arnett allowed it. Cant ruin the yacht club

BuckyIsAB****
12-23-2023, 07:39 PM

Yeah lets compare leach tree vs tuff tree again.

BlackSailsDawg
12-23-2023, 08:16 PM
Yep. And I think it's time to move on. Not sure why I torture myself by reading this board anymore in my free time.

Yeah, I visit here less and less because of the few. I'm now trying on3 now. Just finished a trial of 247.

Coach34
12-23-2023, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I visit here less and less because of the few. I'm now trying on3 now. Just finished a trial of 247.

Good. Really hope you enjoy on3

Make sure you watch that dumb OL coach next season as he takes the place of ya boy

Coach34
12-23-2023, 08:29 PM
Yeah lets compare leach tree vs tuff tree again.

Why do all the coaches in the Leach tree change their offense so much after leaving him? None of them throw it 50 times per

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 08:41 PM
Good. Really hope you enjoy on3

Make sure you watch that dumb OL coach next season as he takes the place of ya boy

Several of us are hoping you would join the Western Kentucky board and leave this one.

Dogbone
12-23-2023, 08:42 PM
Why do all the coaches in the Leach tree change their offense so much after leaving him? None of them throw it 50 times per

DB34 = RTGDF

Coach34
12-23-2023, 08:49 PM
DB34 = RTGDF

Yep....I hope Lebby keeps his offense on the run side as he has. Veer and Shoot boys. Love it

BuckyIsAB****
12-23-2023, 09:22 PM

I guess because they wanted to? Stop what youre doing. You know it?s not even close.

SmokeyDawg
12-23-2023, 09:28 PM
This sure has a long way to go to be a "Top 20 ED thread"
I've seen coffee ads that were more exciting

RisperDawg
12-23-2023, 09:33 PM
Yep. No one gives two shits.

Just a couple of morons trying to troll a couple of other morons. Meanwhile, the rest of us have to just watch grown men make fools of themselves

Indeed. There was even a lead up thread to get to this point. SMH. Then it's revealed to be just some mildly interesting news about a team irrelevant to us in order to pettily serve some pointless in-fighting. If you told the State fans I know IRL about this they would 1) ask who Hollingshead and Friend are and 2) after understanding the situation, respond with "Oh, okay. Cool." before never thinking about it again. Lol.

Coach34
12-23-2023, 09:57 PM
I guess because they wanted to? Stop what youre doing. You know it?s not even close.

hahaha- cmon dude. You know why. It's because the pure Mike Leach AR can win some games but cant sustain. It will never win anything of significance. Thats why they all amend what they do after they get away from him.

Today's best college offenses have mobile QB's. LSU did it this year with their mobile guy who won the Heisman. Throwing it 50 times per wont ever win anything of significance

Gutter Cobreh
12-23-2023, 10:53 PM
I started a thread bc I thought it was going to be funny and lead to quite frankly a good thread. The ones that are saying this is divisive thread are acting like politicians. They only think that bc people are on the other side. Don't be so sensitive. It will be ok.

No sensitivity on this end. As I stated, don't care what offense we run or who's calling it - just want it to be somewhat entertaining. Pretty sure I'm in the majority when it comes to this topic as opposed to where coaches who once worked here are currently.

This whole thing is a bit out of character for you; seems more personal on your end. Appreciate what you bring to the board! Kudos for scooping the WKU assistant coaching changes! Unfortunately, most have turned the page since this is a MSU message board.

Coach34
12-23-2023, 11:28 PM
Unfortunately, most have turned the page since this is a MSU message board.

This thread shows that most have not. Instead of laughing about Friend getting the OC job over an AR Disciple- lots of butthurt shines

Homedawg
12-23-2023, 11:33 PM

Awesome

Homedawg
12-23-2023, 11:41 PM
No sensitivity on this end. As I stated, don't care what offense we run or who's calling it - just want it to be somewhat entertaining. Pretty sure I'm in the majority when it comes to this topic as opposed to where coaches who once worked here are currently.

This whole thing is a bit out of character for you; seems more personal on your end. Appreciate what you bring to the board! Kudos for scooping the WKU assistant coaching changes! Unfortunately, most have turned the page since this is a MSU message board.

I started the thread for one reason. One. I knew what was happening. I also knew the thoughts of several who hung the moon in drew. I have no ill towards him but I've been overblown by nonsense by how he could have saved us. Fact is, he couldn't even keep his own job. If I have to listen to bs I think I can start a thread proving he ain't all that. But sorry I gave the board something to keep up with

preachermatt83
12-24-2023, 12:47 AM
Anybody hiring will friend as a play caller is absolutely CLUELESS. And that?s a fact

BuckyIsAB****
12-24-2023, 02:11 AM
hahaha- cmon dude. You know why. It's because the pure Mike Leach AR can win some games but cant sustain. It will never win anything of significance. Thats why they all amend what they do after they get away from him.

Today's best college offenses have mobile QB's. LSU did it this year with their mobile guy who won the Heisman. Throwing it 50 times per wont ever win anything of significance

If you want to go there thats fine. I have said multiple multiple times I wish we would have added to the offense with Leach.

What made Leach and his tree great is not throwing it 50 times. It was everything else that we lost with him that won. The yacht club had none of that.

Either way, after the way the yacht club basically took a year from State you have had way better shots than this

BuckyIsAB****
12-24-2023, 02:13 AM
Btw, Leach won a lot of significance. I wont post the list. Just know it?s A lot more than anything friend or Schmidt ever has

Dawgface
12-24-2023, 08:17 AM
If you want to go there thats fine. I have said multiple multiple times I wish we would have added to the offense with Leach.

What made Leach and his tree great is not throwing it 50 times. It was everything else that we lost with him that won. The yacht club had none of that.

Either way, after the way the yacht club basically took a year from State you have had way better shots than this

Yep. When Leach died I said I hoped we would move into a modified AR concept similar to what you see with other teams. Leach's last few games incorporated more runs and it appeared he might be headed that way. If we had gone in that direction last year it would have benefited the players we had in place and put them in position to be more successful. But these anti-Leach morons want to make it out.... AR = 50+ throws a game and there can be no variation from that.

Oh well....I'm on board with Lebby and look forward to seeing what he can do. The premise of this thread is silly tho. No one knows how the Will Friend experiment will work out for WKU. Let's come back next year same time and evaluate his performance then.

BuckyIsAB****
12-24-2023, 08:14 PM
Will friend and Schmidt took over the offense and caused a massive cancer in the locker room

Commercecomet24
12-24-2023, 11:33 PM
Awesome

Indeed!

CaptainObvious
12-25-2023, 12:09 AM
Will friend and Schmidt took over the offense and caused a massive cancer in the locker room

Nailed it perfectly! Nothing else needs to be added!

CaptainObvious
12-25-2023, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=preachermatt83;1576187]Anybody hiring will friend as a play caller is absolutely CLUELESS. And that?s a fact.

Agreed.

MrCoachKlein
12-26-2023, 12:34 PM
DB34 = RTGDF

Have any of your 283 posts not mentioned C34? I've never seen someone so obsessed with another person they've never even met. Congrats, you're literally the only person on my ignore list. That says something with all of the childish antics of KB, BSD and the rest of the AR or I'm gonna cry crowd.

Coursesuper
12-26-2023, 01:16 PM
Have any of your 283 posts not mentioned C34? I've never seen someone so obsessed with another person they've never even met. Congrats, you're literally the only person on my ignore list. That says something with all of the childish antics of KB, BSD and the rest of the AR or I'm gonna cry crowd.

Bravo sir.

smootness
12-26-2023, 01:41 PM
I started the thread for one reason. One. I knew what was happening. I also knew the thoughts of several who hung the moon in drew. I have no ill towards him but I've been overblown by nonsense by how he could have saved us. Fact is, he couldn't even keep his own job. If I have to listen to bs I think I can start a thread proving he ain't all that. But sorry I gave the board something to keep up with

You started this thread?

PGHBulldogBG
12-26-2023, 03:31 PM
I don?t really understand the purpose of this thread. Neither Hollinshead or Friend are good fits for MSU coaches. Maybe they will be ok outside the SEC but not in this league.

Dogbone
12-26-2023, 05:18 PM

So you’re related to him. Figures.

Dogbone
12-26-2023, 05:20 PM
Bravo sir.

Bravo, your nose is brown from following him around.

Coursesuper
12-26-2023, 06:02 PM
Bravo, your nose is brown from following him around.

You literally have nothing of interest to post here, just insults of one guy you have a grudge against. Is that you Rosey?

Dogbone
12-26-2023, 06:21 PM
You literally have nothing of interest to post here, just insults of one guy you have a grudge against. Is that you Rosey?

The insult was to you Einstein. You a little slow upstairs.

Coursesuper
12-26-2023, 06:27 PM
The insult was to you Einstein. You a little slow upstairs.

Ha! You aren’t very observant. The guy you troll is football coach and it obvious what I do, we are kinda used to dealing with dumbassery day in and day out. Nice try troll.

Dogbone
12-26-2023, 06:38 PM
Ha! You aren’t very observant. The guy you troll is football coach and it obvious what I do, we are kinda used to dealing with dumbassery day in and day out. Nice try troll.

Not my fault you both suck at your jobs.

Coach34
12-26-2023, 06:59 PM

I just ignore the moron. You know he is mad at life, has a wife probably 250 and redheaded, and has a boss that put his desk next to the bathroom that stinks at work.

I found a clip of his wife and sister shopping at Christmas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctfZsZLp4HM

Dogbone
12-26-2023, 07:12 PM
I just ignore the moron. You know he is mad at life, has a wife probably 250 and redheaded, and has a boss that put his desk next to the bathroom that stinks at work.

I found a clip of his wife and sister shopping at Christmas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctfZsZLp4HM

DB34 to the rescue. How’s the life of a fast food cook. Lol Couldn’t make it in football so you went Primtime.

Coursesuper
12-26-2023, 07:14 PM
Not my fault you both suck at your jobs.

Hahahahahaha!!

Catfish
12-26-2023, 07:15 PM
Maybe it's time somebody locks this thread.

Coach34
12-27-2023, 01:31 AM
Hahahahahaha!!

At least his wife finally found something to make her ***** throb. The whole board knows it ain’t him

Dogbone
12-27-2023, 08:00 AM
At least his wife finally found something to make her ***** throb. The whole board knows it ain’t him

this whole board? Trust me, you don’t have that many fans on here anymore. You a fast food cook who probably can’t even get it up anymore. Maybe I ask Couresupper, he will know. lol

Extendedcab
12-27-2023, 02:23 PM
Wow, one bad apple upsets the whole cart! Ignore them C34, you have more friends than they realize.

Pancho
12-28-2023, 06:48 AM
THIS

Dawgface
12-28-2023, 01:17 PM
Wow, one bad apple upsets the whole cart! Ignore them C34, you have more friends than they realize.

Unfortunately there are lots of c34s in the world. Several here.