PDA

View Full Version : Repeat Statement on NIL

coachnorm
12-22-2023, 04:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJobHJ711RI

This is a repeat statement to fellow elitedoggers. My statement could very well be more absorbed by watching the YouTube video attached. NIL has been discussed ad nauseum coast to coast thru social media and that discussion can very well be slanted to personal feelings driven by personal thought processes.

On numerous occasions I have brought up a sports organization called GENIUS which is home based in Doha, Qatar. GENIUS is globally distributed thru London and has a proxy office in Miami, Florida. The affiliates own BEIN Sports, the largest sports media outlet on the globe BTW. GENIUS has the American College Football rights to data distributions globally. The presenter on the YouTube video has stated huge money availability thru NIL at the University of Miami. What a coincidence home based in Miami and supporting Miami? Listen to what the presenter had to say about what the recruits have brought to light. Go to about 2:00 on the video timeline and listen.

Just a message to fellow elitedoggers. The resources evolving out of Doha, Qatar supported by their STATE are profoundly larger than Las Vegas. I suspect this to be received as off the wall by many, but would love to get some feedback. This is my NIL statement.

Maroonthirteen
12-22-2023, 07:00 PM
I found it interesting he makes the definitive statements that Miami is paying HS recruits large amounts of NIL and doesn't mention any other schools paying large amounts. I assume the reason is GENIUS. Then he says Bama and UGA are not. Is it some kind of "flex" to say you are paying players and others are not?

I am sure Bama and UGA alumni have businesses as well. Although, i agree for the most part, Bama and UGA reputation and history does most of the recruiting for them. I am not naive enough to believe they don't pay any recruits.

But this goes with what I believe....these collectives aren't "one at a timing", they are "mass communicating"...with businesses. The Collectives are getting the big bucks from alumni businesses. Then those business are using those payments as advertising expense, or some other similar expenses on the books.

With that said, did yall know.....OM alumnus, Richard Scruggs, is believe to have a net worth of $1.7 billion and be the richest lawyer in America. I knew he made a lot of money but not to that degree.

https://www.lawsociety.org.nz/news/newsroom/disbarred-lawyer-worlds-richest-claims-moneyinc/#:~:text=The%20United%20States%20digital%20wealth, net%20worth%20of%20%241.7%20billion.