PDA

View Full Version : Air raid peeps

Homedawg
12-21-2023, 09:17 PM
Just wait til the news comes out of western kentucky. Gonna be some people that go nuts.

Biguglyjoe
12-21-2023, 10:07 PM
Is there a decoder ring I have to buy at The Lodge to understand what that post means?

Dawgology
12-21-2023, 10:41 PM
Just wait til the news comes out of western kentucky. Gonna be some people that go nuts.

Why not just tell us now? Why secret squirrel

Homedawg
12-21-2023, 10:46 PM
Why not just tell us now? Why secret squirrel

Well there's always reasons thing can't be posted at present. But it will be known soon but the threads will be epic.

Homedawg
12-21-2023, 10:49 PM
Is there a decoder ring I have to buy at The Lodge to understand what that post means?

There's plenty enough info in my post to lead to some quality theories. Considering all the talk about wk on this board!!!

Bdawg
12-21-2023, 11:00 PM
There's plenty enough info in my post to lead to some quality theories. Considering all the talk about wk on this board!!!

OC getting fired?

parabrave
12-21-2023, 11:04 PM
KB named OC??

bulldawg28
12-21-2023, 11:05 PM
I'm assuming this has something to do with Art Briles?

Homedawg
12-21-2023, 11:10 PM
I'm assuming this has something to do with Art Briles?

What? No.

bulldawg28
12-21-2023, 11:13 PM
What? No.

Lol, I'm guessing bro. Next guess, their Qb is transferring here?

parabrave
12-21-2023, 11:13 PM
Switching to a Mullen Offense? Merls to W KY.

starkvegasdawg
12-21-2023, 11:37 PM
They saved 15% on their car insurance by switching to Geico?

Biguglyjoe
12-21-2023, 11:56 PM
Hollingshead is coming back as OC?

Cowbell
12-22-2023, 12:05 AM

Now KB (aka Chrissy Ford) might not sleep all night...

RockyDog
12-22-2023, 09:32 AM
Wouldn't shock me if the boy wizard, Hollingshead, was shown the door.

As Coach has pointed out here before, their QB regressed by 1400 yards passing from last year.

In 2022, their offense put up 6900 yards yet in 2023 they fell to 5200 yards. Tell me again why Hollingshead is a genius?

Santiago
12-22-2023, 10:39 AM
Wouldn't shock me if the boy wizard, Hollingshead, was shown the door.

As Coach has pointed out here before, their QB regressed by 1400 yards passing from last year.

In 2022, their offense put up 6900 yards yet in 2023 they fell to 5200 yards. Tell me again why Hollingshead is a genius?

Where are you getting "wizard" and "genius" from? I think those making comments this year were cheering for the guy to do well, after leaving MSU.

RockyDog
12-22-2023, 10:43 AM
Where are you getting "wizard" and "genius" from? I think those making comments this year were cheering for the guy to do well, after leaving MSU.

No, we had people on here spouting WKU stats for weeks to start the season. The love for Hollingshead was much more than cheering for him to do well. He was viewed as if a magical 9-10 win season left with him.

Santiago
12-22-2023, 10:52 AM
No, we had people on here spouting WKU stats for weeks to start the season. The love for Hollingshead was much more than cheering for him to do well. He was viewed as if a magical 9-10 win season left with him.

to me it looked like he improved by the end of the season. Big jump becoming OC that young.

preachermatt83
12-22-2023, 11:06 AM
The argument was the he would have done better than Barbay. A blind 4 year old could have done better than Barbay

Coach34
12-22-2023, 11:07 AM
Heads will explode when this is announced and I’m going to enjoy myself.

Could end up a Top 20/Top 15 all-time Elitedawg thread

ZedFedder
12-22-2023, 11:09 AM
There were multiple people on here who said we should have kept Hollingshead as OC.

Quaoarsking
12-22-2023, 11:11 AM

Who considers a 9-win season "magical" ? We just had one of those with Leach in 2022 and had 4 under Mullen. And basically any halfway competent coach would have gotten us to 9 wins this year, or at least playing for our 9th win in the next week or so, so I can imagine a lot of scenarios where a different HC (perhaps with Hollingshead on staff?) gets to 9 wins in 2023.

Santiago
12-22-2023, 12:03 PM
Am I reading correctly that some on here may enjoy seeing Hollingshead fail? Seeing a person not succeed in life, just because of sensitivity to a few posters?
This past year was tough for MSU fans, and alot of emotions and thoughts....I was frustrated as well, but would not want to see someone in real life not succeed.

Commercecomet24
12-22-2023, 12:40 PM
Lot of people on here are gonna implode on this one! lol!

Coursesuper
12-22-2023, 12:44 PM
Lot of people on here are gonna implode on this one! lol!

Shol is. This could get epic. I hope it’s this evening so I can enjoy a nice cocktail with it. If not, hell it’s five o’clock somewhere.

msstate7
12-22-2023, 12:46 PM
Am I reading correctly that some on here may enjoy seeing Hollingshead fail? Seeing a person not succeed in life, just because of sensitivity to a few posters?
This past year was tough for MSU fans, and alot of emotions and thoughts....I was frustrated as well, but would not want to see someone in real life not succeed.

Why should I pull for any coach that isn't at miss state? I loved Mullen, but I didn't pull for him at Florida

BuckyIsAB****
12-22-2023, 12:49 PM
Even if Hollingshead is gone at WKU.. the tuff crowd has absolutely no reason to puff their chest out. None. Its pretty low and lacks self awareness to even act like it

Coach34
12-22-2023, 01:02 PM
Even if Hollingshead is gone at WKU.. the tuff crowd has absolutely no reason to puff their chest out. None. Its pretty low and lacks self awareness to even act like it

Lol- this is gonna be great.

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 01:02 PM
The argument was the he would have done better than Barbay. A blind 4 year old could have done better than Barbay

Yep. I don't care if they burn Hollinghead at the stake in front of the stadium he would still have been better than Woody McBarbay.

ZedFedder
12-22-2023, 01:04 PM
1. Hollingshead should not have been OC.

2. Hollingshead would have been better than Barbay.

Both are true.

Quaoarsking
12-22-2023, 01:07 PM
Yep. I don't care if they burn Hollinghead at the stake in front of the stadium he would still have been better than Woody McBarbay.

Yeah, clearly there's some kind of frivolous inside joke going on because no one is going to care about anything at the level they're building it up to be. Even if Hollingshead is under arrest, or announces that he has had a conversion and will only run the ground-and-pound from now on, who cares?

RockyDog
12-22-2023, 01:11 PM

Both are true.

Yep. There were a whole list of people in the Hump at Leach's funeral that could have been brought on to band-aid the Air Raid through this season. Keenum and whoever else decided against that and thought handing the reins to Arnept was the brilliant move. It backfired spectacularly and is history now. The good news is that the transition is over and it's Lebby's show now.

BankerDog
12-22-2023, 01:13 PM
Yep. There were a whole list of people in the Hump at Leach's funeral that could have been brought on to band-aid the Air Raid through this season. Keenum and whoever else decided against that and thought handing the reins to Arnept was the brilliant move. It backfired spectacularly and is history now. The good news is that the transition is over and it's Lebby's show now.

Homedawg and 34 are just made they?re access has been cut off. 34 likes to think he is a successful ball coach but has never been more than a middle school OC

Dawgface
12-22-2023, 01:14 PM

Yep. It was painful but short.

RiverCityDawg
12-22-2023, 01:16 PM
There were probably less than 5 people in the entire State fanbase that actually wanted to keep Hollingshead as the OC, granted they were vocal. Most people that wanted to keep some form of the Air Raid wanted Arbuckle or Hatcher or someone else from outside who had called plays before.

With that said, in hindsight we would have been better off making Hollingshead the OC and keeping the offense the players already knew as opposed to whatever garbage we were trying to do. Still might not have been great, but it would have been better, for sure. Arnett would have found a way to botch it, though, because that's what bad head coaches who aren't ready do.

Either way, it's really weird to see so many of you giddy about Hollingshead getting fired, or whatever the implication is here. It's certainly not some sort of "epic" dunk or occasion to break out the fine bourbon. Enjoy the strawman W, I guess.

RockyDog
12-22-2023, 01:20 PM
Homedawg and 34 are just made they?re access has been cut off. 34 likes to think he is a successful ball coach but has never been more than a middle school OC

That's not relevant to me. Don't care about Barbary or anybody's hurt feelings. I want MSU to win.

I loved Leach, the man and the coach. I hated what the Err Raid became at MSU because it wasn't what was run at Tech and Wazzou. If we had had a Minshew or a Harrell it would have been a different story.

The common denominator between the failed Err Raid and the atrocity we saw on the field this year was lack of talent in the QB room. So, in hindsight, it probably didn't matter what we ran out there this season. Without Leach's mind calling plays off the napkin, we weren't going to replicate the results from the previous 2 seasons.

TrapGame
12-22-2023, 01:24 PM

Both are true.

Keeping continuity like Hollingshead would have been a sign Arnett understood his situation. He did not. He was really in over his head and was getting some horrible advice from people that had no clue themselves.

CaptainObvious
12-22-2023, 01:30 PM
It is totally unknown how far reaching or how long the damage Keenum's hire or Arnett will be. To think that the effects are over is not only ridiculous, it is sublime. This transition would have been considerably smoother had our offense passed for somewhat effective and exciting even with a 5-7 season. But it was so destroyed by the changing of the guard, it destroyed any success State had under Leach and half of the crowd here still shows disdain for a coach who could take chickenshit and make chicken salad because he had a gimmick offense thst somewhat leveled the playing field. Oh irony of ironies, they got exactly what they wanted in the new exciting offense that was totally opposite and predicated on having equal talent to much better programs to be successful. It was asinine. Now we have to give a guy 2 more years to right the ship, hoping that our Fanbase can survive a second straight 5-7 or possible 4-8 season due to an IDIOT decision 12 months ago!

Biguglyjoe
12-22-2023, 01:30 PM
Yeah, clearly there's some kind of frivolous inside joke going on because no one is going to care about anything at the level they're building it up to be. Even if Hollingshead is under arrest, or announces that he has had a conversion and will only run the ground-and-pound from now on, who cares?

Yeah, I don't get anyone caring enough to get that worked up, probably because I don't care either way. The whole pro-air raid and anti-air rade thing is a bit ridiculous at this point. It doesn't matter anymore.

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 01:39 PM

Both are true.

That nails it.

There were probably less than 5 people in the entire State fanbase that actually wanted to keep Hollingshead as the OC, granted they were vocal. Most people that wanted to keep some form of the Air Raid wanted Arbuckle or Hatcher or someone else from outside who had called plays before.

With that said, in hindsight we would have been better off making Hollingshead the OC and keeping the offense the players already knew as opposed to whatever garbage we were trying to do. Still might not have been great, but it would have been better, for sure. Arnett would have found a way to botch it, though, because that's what bad head coaches who aren't ready do.

Either way, it's really weird to see so many of you giddy about Hollingshead getting fired, or whatever the implication is here. It's certainly not some sort of "epic" dunk or occasion to break out the fine bourbon. Enjoy the strawman W, I guess.

Exactly. I would have hired Arbuckle over Hollinghead. Or Hatcher for that matter. It will always be a "what if" but it's hard to believe that hiring anyone other than Barbay would have been worse.

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 01:40 PM
It is totally unknown how far reaching or how long the damage Keenum's hire or Arnett will be. To think that the effects are over is not only ridiculous, it is sublime. This transition would have been considerably smoother had our offense passed for somewhat effective and exciting even with a 5-7 season. But it was so destroyed by the changing of the guard, it destroyed any success State had under Leach and half of the crowd here still shows disdain for a coach who could take chickenshit and make chicken salad because he had a gimmick offense thst somewhat leveled the playing field. Oh irony of ironies, they got exactly what they wanted in the new exciting offense that was totally opposite and predicated on having equal talent to much better programs to be successful. It was asinine. Now we have to give a guy 2 more years to right the ship, hoping that our Fanbase can survive a second straight 5-7 or possible 4-8 season due to an IDIOT decision 12 months ago!

Well said.

DownwardDawg
12-22-2023, 01:46 PM

Both are true.

I would have done a better job than Barbay. I've said some stupid shit in my life, especially on message boards, but I'm 100% sure I could have done better.

msstate7
12-22-2023, 01:51 PM

I think Lebby will bring one of the better offenses we've had here. Thank God that arnett already started the transition away from the AR bc it will make it easier on Lebby

msstate7
12-22-2023, 01:52 PM

I don't think we'd be better off at all. Perhaps a bad offense instead of a horrible offense got us another win, thus more arnett

Matt3467
12-22-2023, 01:54 PM
I'll admit. My interest is piqued but I have a feeling this is just going to end up being really sad.

DownwardDawg
12-22-2023, 01:55 PM
I'll admit. My interest is piqued but I have a feeling this is just going to end up being really sad.

It's gonna be a big nothing burger. Like IT always is.

Dawgology
12-22-2023, 01:57 PM
We talk about how bad the Arnett hire was but honestly, if you think about it, the worst hire and what set all of this in motion was hiring John Cohen as AD. Terrible hire and we are still feeling it’s impact in n our athletic program.

preachermatt83
12-22-2023, 02:00 PM

That?s actually not true. He has been a head coach in high school and as an OC in high school he has had some of the most explosive offenses that Quitman and Natchez has ever had.

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 02:02 PM

This is the funniest shit I've read on here in a while.

Santiago
12-22-2023, 02:07 PM
Why should I pull for any coach that isn't at miss state? I loved Mullen, but I didn't pull for him at Florida

That is not what I said.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 02:08 PM

Correct. There is nothing that WKU could do or not do that would be "epic" or I would "enjoy." Who cares. It won't change our utterly stupid decisions that we made.

DEDawg
12-22-2023, 02:08 PM
I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about but any OC would have been terrible here under Arnett. WKU dude would have failed just as bad as Barbay here. Not sure if that goes with this thread or against it. OP why dont you just explain what is supposed to happen at WKU?

msstate7
12-22-2023, 02:14 PM
I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about but any OC would have been terrible here under Arnett. WKU dude would have failed just as bad as Barbay here. Not sure if that goes with this thread or against it. OP why dont you just explain what is supposed to happen at WKU?

Sure, but not exactly fair comparison. If barbay went to coach an offense that was similar to the one he coached at ASU, I'm sure he woulda had much more success. The year we left the AR was always gonna suck. Drew went to another AR, and he still sucked

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 02:15 PM
Correct. There is nothing that WKU could do or not do that would be "epic" or I would "enjoy." Who cares. It won't change our utterly stupid decisions that we made.

Certainly aren't talking about me. I said some people are gonna go nuts. Didn't say anything more or less and not cheering for anyone's demise

FISHDAWG
12-22-2023, 02:16 PM
Agreed.... not sure why op is being so cryptic... or what the big splash could possibly be to warrant this level of hyperbole

confucius say
12-22-2023, 02:29 PM
Certainly aren't talking about me. I said some people are gonna go nuts. Didn't say anything more or less and not cheering for anyone's demise

No, not you. Others used the word epic and enjoy.

DEDawg
12-22-2023, 02:34 PM
Sure, but not exactly fair comparison. If barbay went to coach an offense that was similar to the one he coached at ASU, I'm sure he woulda had much more success. The year we left the AR was always gonna suck. Drew went to another AR, and he still sucked

yeah context matters, just in the bubble of working under Arnett I mean... I don't think anyone ever had a chance

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 02:37 PM
I think Lebby will bring one of the better offenses we've had here. Thank God that arnett already started the transition away from the AR bc it will make it easier on Lebby

The Veer and Shoot has a lot of similarities to the Air Raid even though they are very different. We may not have gotten the receivers we have gotten had we not had Leach here to end the "Mississippi State can't throw the ball" fallacy. Which also likely helped us land Lebby as well.

The best thing about hiring Barbay is it showed our fans how bad running the ball all the time was compared to throwing it all the time.

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 02:39 PM

Ummm... Barbay ran what App State does here. Hollinghead replaced one of the best young up and coming offensive minds in the country and they were near the top of their conference in PPG and total offense.

RiverCityDawg
12-22-2023, 02:39 PM
I don't think we'd be better off at all. Perhaps a bad offense instead of a horrible offense got us another win, thus more arnett

I just mean we would have been better on offense last year. I agree we are better off now that Arnett is not the HC, so overall we've landed in a better place.

msstate7
12-22-2023, 02:47 PM
Ummm... Barbay ran what App State does here. Hollinghead replaced one of the best young up and coming offensive minds in the country and they were near the top of their conference in PPG and total offense.

Total offense...
2022 wku - 7th nationally
2022 state - 62nd nationally

2023 wku - 54th nationally
2023 state - 103rd nationally

The drop in rank was pretty close - wku dropped 47 spots and we dropped 41 spots

CaptainObvious
12-22-2023, 03:53 PM
Total offense...

The drop in rank was pretty close - wku dropped 47 spots and we dropped 41 spots

Those are not the same.. 54th ranked offense to 103rd ranked?

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 03:58 PM
Total offense...

Ah! Total offense- the most misleading stat in football. How about what really matters- PPG?

WKU went from 36 PPG to 31

MSU went from 32 PPG to 22.

msstate7
12-22-2023, 03:58 PM
Those are not the same.. 54th ranked offense to 103rd ranked?

One changed an OC, but kept the same offense. One changed an OC and moved in a complete 180 in style.

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 04:00 PM
One changed an OC, but kept the same offense. One changed an OC and moved in a complete 180 in style.

And whose fault was that at MSU? Even if Hollinghead was worse at MSU it's obvious it would have been better than what MSU chose to do.

msstate7
12-22-2023, 04:02 PM
Ah! Total offense- the most misleading stat in football. How about what really matters- PPG?

WKU went from 36 PPG to 31

MSU went from 32 PPG to 22.

I prefer total offense in college. There's a lot of non-offensive scores in college and the OT rules can mess up that stat

msstate7
12-22-2023, 04:03 PM
And whose fault was that at MSU? Even if Hollinghead was worse at MSU it's obvious it would have been better than what MSU chose to do.

The wound was self inflicted, I agree. I for one am glad we move on though bc it makes lebby's job easier

DawgFromOxford
12-22-2023, 04:09 PM
Hollingshead joined the coffee selling business?

BlackSailsDawg
12-22-2023, 05:25 PM
Hollingshead joined the coffee selling business?

Lol!

BlackSailsDawg
12-22-2023, 05:27 PM
This is the saddest attempt at trolling ever. Epic failure

Todd4State
12-22-2023, 05:53 PM
I prefer total offense in college. There's a lot of non-offensive scores in college and the OT rules can mess up that stat

And that applies moreso to total offense. PPG is more important because the point is to score.

Coach34
12-22-2023, 05:59 PM

Lol- this one gonna wound you as deep as anybody.

Quaoarsking
12-22-2023, 06:07 PM
I hope the big secret is that Will Rogers has decided to go to Western Kentucky instead of Washington. Because that would actually be pretty awesome to see what kind of video game numbers he could put up there.

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 06:23 PM
I hope the big secret is that Will Rogers has decided to go to Western Kentucky instead of Washington. Because that would actually be pretty awesome to see what kind of video game numbers he could put up there.

Will got 7 figures to go to Washington plus some deferred $. He ain't going to wku for peanuts when he can go to u w.

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 06:24 PM

Just priming for when it becomes official. Just good banter on a slow day. That's all.

bulldawg28
12-22-2023, 06:31 PM
Maybe the WK OC is going to Washington

Dawgface
12-22-2023, 06:43 PM
Will got 7 figures to go to Washington plus some deferred $. He ain't going to wku for peanuts when he can go to u w.

I'm glad he got a nice pay day. It will be nice to have a decent nest egg when he starts his coaching career.

RisperDawg
12-22-2023, 06:54 PM

Good Lord. I almost don't believe it. Lol. That's awesome though. I hope he wins a NC while he's there too (assuming we're not in it.)

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 07:27 PM
Good Lord. I almost don't believe it. Lol. That's awesome though. I hope he wins a NC while he's there too (assuming we're not in it.)

Didn't say it made sense. Just telling what happened

Cowbell
12-22-2023, 07:46 PM

I don't. I don't want a trend created where our starters go there and consistently compete for titles. I hope reality continues to show Will that he either has to become a gamer or pick up a clipboard.

TrapGame
12-22-2023, 07:49 PM
We talk about how bad the Arnett hire was but honestly, if you think about it, the worst hire and what set all of this in motion was hiring John Cohen as AD. Terrible hire and we are still feeling it?s impact in n our athletic program.

This is the post of the thread. Hiring Cohen was lazy. If we had actually found a young Byrne type of hire no telling where we would be now.

Coursesuper
12-22-2023, 07:53 PM

Hahahahahahaha.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:09 PM
Total offense...

Did WKU return 4 OL, QB, RB, and multiple WR like we did? I honestly don't know but seems relevant to the point.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:12 PM

That's amazing. Good for Will. But wow that's not money well spent imo

Coursesuper
12-22-2023, 08:16 PM
That's amazing. Good for Will. But wow that's not money well spent imo

You need to reevaluate your decision making paradigm bro. That ain’t what that’s about.

Coach34
12-22-2023, 08:18 PM
Did WKU return 4 OL, QB, RB, and multiple WR like we did? I honestly don't know but seems relevant to the point.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-football-which-teams-return-most-starters-production-talent-2023

We only returned 11 starters on both sides of the ball. Lost Dillon to Washington and RaRa to Georgia. Then completely changed the direction of the offense- to which our QB and WR's bitched and pouted about it all season.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:23 PM
You need to reevaluate your decision making paradigm bro. That ain’t what that’s about.

I'm confused. Them paying him 7 figures wasn't about football?

Coursesuper
12-22-2023, 08:26 PM
I'm confused. Them paying him 7 figures wasn't about football?

Will Rodgers has nothing to do with what I’ve heard.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:27 PM
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-football-which-teams-return-most-starters-production-talent-2023

We only returned 11 starters on both sides of the ball. Lost Dillon to Washington and RaRa to Georgia. Then completely changed the direction of the offense- to which our QB and WR's bitched and pouted about it all season.

We returned 4 OL, a qb, and marks. All starters. That's 6. Then Tulu, walley, Robinson, Thomas. That's WR off the top of my head. Even the link you pasted says 7 of those 11 starters were on offense, 4 on defense.
We returned 7 on offense plus other WR who played a ton in 2022. Not sure if WK did same or not.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:28 PM
Will has nothing to do with what I’ve heard.

Then I'm very confused.
Home said Will is getting 7 figures to go to Washington. I said good for him but that's not mo wh well spent. And you're saying will going to Washington for 7 figures has nothing to do with will?

msstate7
12-22-2023, 08:31 PM
We returned 4 OL, a qb, and marks. All starters. That's 6. Then Tulu, walley, Robinson, Thomas. That's WR off the top of my head. Even the link you pasted says 7 of those 11 starters were on offense, 4 on defense.
We returned 7 on offense plus other WR who played a ton in 2022. Not sure if WK did same or not.

I think you should pay more attention to the changing offense angle... we did drastically and wku did not. 7 returning AR starters may not mean very much when you going to a completely different offense. How many TEs did we even have on the roster?

Coursesuper
12-22-2023, 08:32 PM
Then I'm very confused.
Home said Will is getting 7 figures to go to Washington. I said good for him but that's not mo wh well spent. And you're saying will going to Washington for 7 figures has nothing to do with will?

I didn’t say that brother. Just be patient all will come out when the time is right. There will be many heads explode if what I have heard comes to pass. You have the wrong Will bro.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:36 PM
I think you should pay more attention to the changing offense angle... we did drastically and wku did not. 7 returning AR starters may not mean very much when you going to a completely different offense. How many TEs did we even have on the roster?

But that's the whole point. We chose to make that change with a senior AR roster coming back. As opposed to keeping hollingshead and running the AR. I thought that was the whole debate, whether that route would have been better than Barbay. Maybe I misunderstood.

msstate7
12-22-2023, 08:38 PM
But that's the whole point. We chose to make that change with a senior AR roster coming back. As opposed to keeping hollingshead and running the AR. I thought that was the whole debate, whether that route would have been better than Barbay. Maybe I misunderstood.

My premise was hollinshead underperformed equally (or maybe more) than barbay all things considered

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:39 PM
I didn’t say that brother. Just be patient all will come out when the time is right. There will be many heads explode if what I have heard comes to pass. You have the wrong Will bro.

You're right, I'm lost. So homedawg saying will got 7 figures to go to Washington means another will, not will rogers.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 08:42 PM
My premise was hollinshead underperformed equally (or maybe more) than barbay all things considered

Ok.Well I don't know how many returning OL and weapons he inherited at WK so I can't speak to that. I do feel confident our offense would have been better with him than Barbay though.
But m glad we have lebby now either way

preachermatt83
12-22-2023, 08:43 PM
Things around the page have been slow the last couple days. This thread was clearly created for clicks. Kudos

Coursesuper
12-22-2023, 08:44 PM
You're right, I'm lost. So homedawg saying will got 7 figures to go to Washington means another will, not will rogers.

You are thinking way too hard bro. Just let it happen. It’s like golf when you try to hard it goes downhill.

Coach34
12-22-2023, 08:44 PM

Conference USA Football 2023 Predictions
1. Western Kentucky
With all of the membership changes in Conference USA for 2023, this isn't an easy league to project. However, it's hard to pick against the Hilltoppers at No. 1. Even with a new play-caller (Drew Hollingshead), don't expect WKU's high-powered offense to miss a beat with quarterback Austin Reed and receiver Malachi Corley returning. There are holes to fill on defense with only four starters returning, and this unit will miss Juwuan Jones and Brodric Martin up front, along with defensive back Kahlef Hailassie. Edge rusher JaQues Evans is one of the conference's top returning defenders.

DownwardDawg
12-22-2023, 08:57 PM

Home said will is getting paid 7 figures to go to Washington. You said that's amazing, good for Will, but that's not money well spent. Then, the thread spiraled out control.

Catfish
12-22-2023, 09:09 PM
Wake up. Keeping this thread going is exactly what they want.

Mjoelner34
12-22-2023, 09:16 PM
Then I'm very confused.

I'm with you.
https://i.giphy.com/gEvab1ilmJjA82FaSV.webp

BuckyIsAB****
12-22-2023, 09:23 PM

Youre lying

Dawgface
12-22-2023, 09:25 PM

Yep. If it turns out Hollingshead is Leach's bastard child it won't mean squat. There is nothing that will make AR peeps head explode.Stupid ass thread.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 10:08 PM
Home said will is getting paid 7 figures to go to Washington. You said that's amazing, good for Will, but that's not money well spent. Then, the thread spiraled out control.

Apparently so lol

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 10:15 PM
Homedawg said will r got 7 figures to go to UW. Check......he did.

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 10:18 PM

I'm not sure what this means.... it was a prelude to upcoming news involving wku. Most have figured out part one. It's the part two that will add to it...but you responded so you apparently added to the thread which didn't need much help to be honest. Fun times.

confucius say
12-22-2023, 10:21 PM
Homedawg said will r got 7 figures to go to UW. Check......he did.

That's what I thought you meant. I'm starting to think Course is on the Christmas shrooms...

Homedawg
12-22-2023, 10:23 PM
That's what I thought you meant. I'm starting to think Course is on the Christmas shrooms...

Haha. There's a lots of moving pieces in this thread and haven't read them all.

BlackSailsDawg
12-22-2023, 10:38 PM

Good for them. Barbay was trash. The OL coaches were trash. I would be pissed to when told they would not change much to keep them here and then change everything. Glad that whole staff of back biters and liars are gone.

parabrave
12-23-2023, 12:24 AM

Dam I never would've guessed that Woof is Homedogs love child**

Homedawg
12-23-2023, 12:31 AM
Good for them. Barbay was trash. The OL coaches were trash. I would be pissed to when told they would not change much to keep them here and then change everything. Glad that whole staff of back biters and liars are gone.

This gets better and better

RockyDog
12-23-2023, 12:39 AM
Must have been fake news.

Coach34
12-23-2023, 12:53 AM

I know right?

bulldawg28
12-23-2023, 07:53 AM
Whatever the news is it's not impacting the current football team so it's old news at best. OP wanted attention.

Dawgface
12-23-2023, 08:09 AM
Whatever the news is it's not impacting the current football team so it's old news at best. OP wanted attention.

There are about 1/2 dozen in the pack that love attention.

bulldawg28
12-23-2023, 08:10 AM
There are about 1/2 dozen in the pack that love attention.

True

msudawg1200
12-23-2023, 09:31 AM
What does any of this have to do with us statistically producing our worst offensive season since 2008 Croom/Woody?

Coursesuper
12-23-2023, 10:02 AM

lol

KOdawg1
12-23-2023, 10:27 AM
It's so sad to see what this board has become

LC Dawg
12-23-2023, 11:33 AM
Then, the thread spiraled out control.

So it's like most other threads.*

DownwardDawg
12-23-2023, 01:46 PM
So it's like most other threads.*

Yes!!

DownwardDawg
12-23-2023, 01:48 PM
It's so sad to see what this board has become

And it happened fast. It went from an awesome board to a shit show of personal attacks and "look at me" posts.

msstate7
12-23-2023, 01:53 PM
Delete

Dawgface
12-23-2023, 03:10 PM
And it happened fast. It went from an awesome board to a shit show of personal attacks and "look at me" posts.

Yep.

Offshore Dawg
12-24-2023, 01:26 PM
this is so very true ^^^^^^

Pancho
12-24-2023, 05:52 PM
merry christmas to all you bitches