PDA

View Full Version : Lauren Park-Lane

EdwardDrayton
12-20-2023, 09:20 PM
Lauren sinks a record ten threes and scores 33 points to lead the ladies to a 82-75 win over a one loss Colorado State team. Big big win on the road!!!

IamSomebody
12-20-2023, 09:24 PM
Colorado State had them by the throat, but they kept leaving Lauren Park-Lane wide open. She feasted. Then our rebounding advantage took over and sealed the deal in the last five minutes.

Great game.

Big win on the road.

basedog
12-20-2023, 09:31 PM
No doubt, on the road win against a decent team.

MabenMaroon
12-20-2023, 09:41 PM
That was as an awesome display by an individual that I have seen by one of ours (men or women ) in a long, long time. Maybe since Jeff Malone.

MabenMaroon
12-20-2023, 09:42 PM
Real nice to see that somebody can pick up the slack when Jessika and Jerk are not at top production.

99jc
12-21-2023, 01:39 AM
That was as an awesome display by an individual that I have seen by one of ours (men or women ) in a long, long time. Maybe since Jeff Malone.

you forget the 40 itty bitty dropped on the way to the final 4.

MabenMaroon
12-21-2023, 11:33 AM
you forget the 40 itty bitty dropped on the way to the final 4.

True, that one slipped by me.

RocketDawg
12-21-2023, 06:52 PM
Not worthy of a new thread, but it's about basketball: Kentucky is playing at Louisville, and a UK player just got called for "grabbing the rim" trying for an offensive rebound and put-back. I thought that was acceptable now because every dunk shot you see, the guy hangs on the rim and it's not called. That's why they have spring-loaded rims now.

MsuDawg_10
12-22-2023, 09:21 AM
heck of a performance for Lauren Park-Lane and also a new Bulldog record! Congratulations to this young lady! I looked back just to put this performance into perspective....Tan White and Victoria Vivians never had more than 7 3's in a single game over both of their careers.

IamSomebody
12-22-2023, 03:45 PM
heck of a performance for Lauren Park-Lane and also a new Bulldog record! Congratulations to this young lady! I looked back just to put this performance into perspective....Tan White and Victoria Vivians never had more than 7 3's in a single game over both of their careers.

I believe Andra Espinoza-Hunter had eight in a single game.

NCMSTFAN
12-22-2023, 04:19 PM
Lauren Park Lane averaged 20 ppg at Seton Hall so we know she can score, nice to see her put up those numbers against a good Colorado State team who hadn't lost at home.

Side note, if you watched the game CSU had a 5'2 PG also that was very good as well McKenna Hofschild. Her and Lauren Park Lane actually played together at Seton Hall years ago