PDA

View Full Version : Malik Heath article in the Athletic

Lance Harbor
12-11-2023, 02:39 PM
https://theathletic.com/5124588/2023/12/11/malik-heath-packers-rookie-receiver/

Interesting read. Hopefully he can stick around the league.

USS Relf
12-11-2023, 04:06 PM
Glad he's alright and healthy but honestly any player who goes from State to Oxford loses all respect for me personally. I know not everyone agrees.

DEDawg
12-11-2023, 05:46 PM
Never heard of this player before. Sounds like someone who would take a cheap shot or transfer to a rival though. good luck to whoever this guy is

RiverCityDawg
12-11-2023, 05:52 PM
I'm sort of torn on this... Malik was told he could not come back to our team, so I don't completely blame him for going to ole miss as I'm sure that was his best option. With that said, there's a reason he wasn't welcome back, so I'm not exactly a big fan either.

I guess I'm in a place where I don't wish him ill, I just don't care either way. Cared enough to open the thread, but not enough to read the article.

viverlibre
12-11-2023, 08:12 PM
Glad he's alright and healthy but honestly any player who goes from State to Oxford loses all respect for me personally. I know not everyone agrees.

At the time Rosebowl was spouting that he was asked to leave and there wouldn't be playing time here because of our good young receivers. I thought it was BS.

Lord McBuckethead
12-11-2023, 09:17 PM
I claim him as a Bulldog. I also claim Fred Brown too. We don?t get WRs to the league often, so we shouldn?t throw two of them out just because they didn?t finish at State, for whatever reason.

I am guessing Heaths had to do with weed as Leach was a dumbass when it came to weed.

Mjoelner34
12-11-2023, 09:25 PM
I claim him as a Bulldog. I also claim Fred Brown too. We don?t get WRs to the league often, so we shouldn?t throw two of them out just because they didn?t finish at State, for whatever reason.

I am guessing Heaths had to do with weed as Leach was a dumbass when it came to weed.

Check your inbox.

Coach34
12-11-2023, 09:28 PM
Meh- good riddance. And I know him. I dont wish anything bad on him but hey- good luck

Lance Harbor
12-11-2023, 11:15 PM
At the time Rosebowl was spouting that he was asked to leave and there wouldn't be playing time here because of our good young receivers. I thought it was BS.

On cue Malik catches a TD on MNF.

Todd4State
12-12-2023, 05:47 AM
I think he is a guy who was immature when he was here, had a wake up call when we didn't want him back, and then learned a lesson and made the most of it.

We beat him in the Egg Bowl so it's all good.

Joebob
12-12-2023, 02:16 PM
I think he is a guy who was immature when he was here, had a wake up call when we didn't want him back, and then learned a lesson and made the most of it.

We beat him in the Egg Bowl so it's all good.

And that's probably exactly what it was.

Pancho
12-13-2023, 08:47 AM
wish him the best. rough upbringing and hopefully he sees the light now