PDA

View Full Version : BOOM!!!

BigDawg81
12-09-2023, 05:47 PM
https://twitter.com/Jcoop50/status/1733616719732625757

parabrave
12-09-2023, 05:54 PM
What Denzel going Boom is great for?????

BigDawg81
12-09-2023, 05:56 PM
What Denzel going Boom is great for????? ask the TE coach Jon Cooper

Biguglyjoe
12-09-2023, 06:16 PM
I would deduce that the TE that is visiting this weekend has committed. Could be wrong.

BlackSailsDawg
12-09-2023, 06:30 PM
Center from NTx

ZedFedder
12-09-2023, 06:34 PM
If it?s Miner, he?s one of the top OL in the portal. Huge pickup.

99jc
12-09-2023, 06:35 PM
https://twitter.com/Jcoop50/status/1733616719732625757

more like a firecracker pop!

StarkVegasSteve
12-09-2023, 06:37 PM
Miner would be massive for us to get. Upgrade over Cole Smith as well.

Goldendawg
12-09-2023, 08:37 PM
Miner would be massive for us to get. Upgrade over Cole Smith as well.

I think our incompetent former staff played Smith and Lasoya (sp?) out of position. Smith much better at guard and LO at center as year before. JMO.

HancockCountyDog
12-09-2023, 09:13 PM
If it?s Miner, he?s one of the top OL in the portal. Huge pickup.

Solid pickup. I figured he was part of the Cooper hire. I?ll take it.

Coach34
12-09-2023, 09:19 PM
I think our incompetent former staff played Smith and Lasoya (sp?) out of position. Smith much better at guard and LO at center as year before. JMO.

Yessss because you know so much about offensive line and blocking the outside zone plus pass pro in a normal offense that doesnt face the drop 8 every week

Dogbone
12-09-2023, 09:23 PM
Yessss because you know so much about offensive line and blocking the outside zone plus pass pro in a normal offense that doesnt face the drop 8 every week

You should probably stick to Wendy’s and leave football to someone else.

Coach34
12-09-2023, 09:31 PM
You should probably stick to Wendy’s and leave football to someone else.

Get my pizza right boyyyyyyy. Black olivessss

bdfan09
12-09-2023, 09:55 PM

A few months ago you had everybody on this board wishing you well as you recovered from a possibly life ending event. Now, you've turned into this insufferable pessimistic pile of negative shit. Just stop!

chef dixon
12-09-2023, 10:07 PM
Frisco McGee commits

SPMT
12-09-2023, 10:09 PM
A few months ago you had everybody on this board wishing you well as you recovered from a possibly life ending event. Now, you've turned into this insufferable pessimistic pile of negative shit. Just stop!

He?s insufferable. The ultimate troll. I login everyday to view his stupidity and allegiance to mediocrity.

Even the most hardened maroon glasses wearing moron could see the previous staff was not up to the job, yet Coach34 cannot let it go.

Any fan would get on their knees and slob for a season like Leach?s last ?drop 8?
Season, yet this buffoon cannot realize it.

I?ll give him one thing, he?s falling on his sword.

Coach34
12-09-2023, 10:10 PM

man GTFO here. We fired a staff. We have now hired a staff. We got mf'ers acting like we have arrived because we fired an OC that used to coach at Mississippi.

NIL, Realignment, and our college town have put us in the position we are in. We will struggle to remain relevant. This is today's college football and it doesnt matter who coaches us.

Coach34
12-09-2023, 10:12 PM
He?s insufferable. The ultimate troll. I login everyday to view his stupidity and allegiance to mediocrity.

Even the most hardened maroon glasses wearing moron could see the previous staff was not up to the job, yet Coach34 cannot let it go.

Any fan would get on their knees and slob for a season like Leach?s last ?drop 8?
Season, yet this buffoon cannot realize it.

I?ll give him one thing, he?s falling on his sword.

The Leach facade would have face planted in 2023. Our D in 2023 wasnt going to be any better under Leach. His lack of recruiting was coming full circle

bdfan09
12-09-2023, 10:16 PM

man GTFO here. We fired a staff. We have now hired a staff. We got mf'ers acting like we have arrived because we fired an OC that used to coach at Mississippi.

NIL, Realignment, and our college town have put us in the position we are in. We will struggle to remain relevant. This is today's college football and it doesnt matter who coaches us.

You GTFO here. Everybody is clinging onto something good and exciting for our program, and you poo poo on anything positive that happens to our program.

BigDawg81
12-09-2023, 10:20 PM

NIL, Realignment, and our college town have put us in the position we are in. We will struggle to remain relevant. This is today's college football and it doesnt matter who coaches us. I have seen some bad posters on numerous boards but you may take the cake. You are definitely up there.

chef dixon
12-09-2023, 10:20 PM
How people still get worked up over C34 posts 20 years later is amazing. Take it for its message board entertainment value

BlackSailsDawg
12-09-2023, 10:26 PM
You GTFO here. Everybody is clinging onto something good and exciting for our program, and you poo poo on anything positive that happens to our program.

Yep! He's a messed up dude.

bdfan09
12-09-2023, 10:29 PM

How people still get worked up over C34 posts 20 years later is amazing. Take it for its message board entertainment value

It's a shtick, I get it. I've seen his antics for a long time, but lately, he's turned it up a notch. Everybody is trying to rally around the new coach and staff. Nobody needs his negative comments on every single reply that tries to paint State in a positive light.

Coach34
12-09-2023, 10:40 PM
It's a shtick, I get it. I've seen his antics for a long time, but lately, he's turned it up a notch. Everybody is trying to rally around the new coach and staff. Nobody needs his negative comments on every single reply that tries to paint State in a positive light.

Everybody can rally around the new staff all they want. It doesnt change a ******* thing. Realignment, NIL, and and history will still punch us in the face as it always has.

The fact an elite transfer QB wouldnt even visit us should give u a hint. When I said it doesnt matter who coaches us- I meant it. College football 2024 is different now

CaptainObvious
12-09-2023, 10:49 PM
I'm beginning to really worry about 34. Apparently his incredible recovery has affected his mind. I can refer a pretty good psychiatrist and a really good Brain Surgeon. I think it is way past time for him to become a Southern Miss fan so he can wallow in their pit of misery.

I will be tickled with 7-5 & 8-4 seasons, understanding that a 5-7, 6-6 or even a 9-3 may happen from time to time. The best way for the SEC to screw up a lot of conference programs including some blue bloods would be to go to a 9 game conference schedule. If they are stupid enough to do that, they can kiss the undefeated and 1 loss conference champions goodbye.

This was a bad season for State to make a horrible knee jerk decision on head coach and staff, including off the field clowns who got burned out coaching high school ball.

Dawg22
12-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Thanks so much for your insight!

Dawg22
12-09-2023, 10:54 PM
We should thank Coach 34. He gives us as much insight as Steve on Gene?s Page.

confucius say
12-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Everybody can rally around the new staff all they want. It doesnt change a ******* thing. Realignment, NIL, and and history will still punch us in the face as it always has.

The fact an elite transfer QB wouldnt even visit us should give u a hint. When I said it doesnt matter who coaches us- I meant it. College football 2024 is different now

That's a moronic statement. I hope you're trolling. The last staff was Croom level offensively so we're a dumpster fire.

Make the right hire and we are a 7-5/8-4 program with a chance of going 10-2 and making the playoff. Realignment hasn't changed that and we're in the top 25 in NIL right now.

The 2022 defense with a dart type qb and a lebby offense has us 10-2

bobcat91
12-09-2023, 11:15 PM
He just wants to be a prick and does it well. We won 9 games 2 years ago. Even with our roster last year, if we had any competent coaches on offense we win 6 or 7. We simply need decent coaching and adding some in the portal and HS next year to be a 7 win team. It's a major rebuild but not an impossible task

Coach34
12-09-2023, 11:50 PM
Sighhhhh.

I’m sorry I keep being ahead of the curb. Let’s just see what happens the next 3 years under the current rules of college football. It’s not going to be kind to us.

bulldawg28
12-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Sighhhhh.

I’m sorry I keep being ahead of the curb. Let’s just see what happens the next 3 years under the current rules of college football. It’s not going to be kind to us.

It's going to be fine coach, calm down.

DawgFromOxford
12-10-2023, 12:21 AM
Sighhhhh.

Cool. Sit in silence for the next 3 years and if you?re right, come back on here with your woe is me attitude and brag about how you were right that MSU will never amount to anything like you always do. In the mean time quit raining on everyone?s parade

CoachT14
12-10-2023, 08:11 AM
I see Jean34 is still on his period. He?s lost his coaching staff buddies and just can?t seem to move on. Poor guy.

Dogbone
12-10-2023, 08:13 AM
Dingleberry 34, cuz you hanging on to the butt crack hair.

Dawgface
12-10-2023, 08:18 AM
Sighhhhh.

I?m sorry I keep being ahead of the curb. Let?s just see what happens the next 3 years under the current rules of college football. It?s not going to be kind to us.

Change is already here. We can all see it. Don't act like you're a Nostradamus or something.

basedog
12-10-2023, 08:19 AM
It's an adjustment no doubt moving forward, but we will survive. There will be over half or more of the D1 schools who will be in the boat with Msu, good thing for us is we are in the Sec. There are maybe 10 elite football programs, and btw good coaching can make a huge difference regardless what 34 thinks.

RezDog7
12-10-2023, 08:23 AM
Sighhhhh.

I?m sorry I keep being ahead of the curb. Let?s just see what happens the next 3 years under the current rules of college football. It?s not going to be kind to us.

Being an assistant coach at 1A country school doesn't really qualify you to make such statements. Most MSU fans are realist and just want an opportunity to win 6-8 games a year. Hell, OM has managed to win 10 games over the last few years twice. Mainly due to stability. We have been a train wreck all because your boy's ran it in the ground.

99jc
12-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Sighhhhh.

Settle down and drink some coffee!

CadaverDawg
12-10-2023, 09:21 AM
You know when a child starts acting up, and any attention you give them, good or bad, only encourages them to continue doing the annoying crap they are doing? Stop feeding the attention troll, and the attention troll goes away. It's actually a pretty simple concept, but it shows why we have people melt so easily in our fan base....can't even ignore someone.

MBDawg601
12-10-2023, 09:35 AM

Elite QB? Shapen was rated identical to Gabriel coming out of HS and the highlights look identical. Shapen is on board.

Why are you stuck on this Gabriel being a 5 star thing? He was a damn 3 star coming out of high-school. He was more than likely set on Oregon when he entered the portal, the ONLY reason he would have the slightest interest is because of Lebby.

Op4isabitch
12-10-2023, 09:39 AM
Sighhhhh.

Why have you become such an insufferable prick? You’ve always been an attention whore, even back on 6pack. Lately you’re just becoming ridiculous. Nobody thinks you’re great, nobody thinks you’re cool. So instead of talking bad about the program and shitting on everything our school is doing, why not try to be a little positive?

You’ve been wrong about so much, yet you think you’re above everyone in knowledge of the program and how it should be run. Dude you’re an assistant coach in a small school for a reason, that reason is that you’re not qualified to make decisions above the level you’ve attained.

Stans, Mullen, Leach. Go back and revisit your comments on just those three things.

Your posts use to have some humor to them, now they are just over the top dumb.

Cheers.

Offshore Dawg
12-10-2023, 09:39 AM
I have read C34's post on this board since the beginning. My observation is that since he DIED and came back the tone of his post have changed.

BankerDog
12-10-2023, 09:40 AM
I see Jean34 is still on his period. He?s lost his coaching staff buddies and just can?t seem to move on. Poor guy.

Well he still has Rod but Steve Campbell isn?t going to help him get that analyst job anymore. Poor guy?he is so doom and gloom, should just turnover his ownership of the board and go become a LSU fan. I?m sure they?d love his donations to the collective..which makes me wonder-Coach34 are you an active BI member?

Dawgology
12-10-2023, 10:36 AM
Sighhhhh.

You?re right. But I don?t think that has anything to do with State. If your university isn?t a blue blood (top 10-15 program in the country) your program is about to become a doormat. I absolutely expect Ole Miss to try to jump up into the new pay-to-play subdivision. I doubt we will. But they will also become the Vandy of that division. Every other team in the country will return to college sports as usual. That new subdivision?I give it about 5 years before the numbers start tanking.

HogsandDogs
12-10-2023, 11:41 AM
“If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?”

Ignoring is a powerful tool.

Coursesuper
12-10-2023, 12:04 PM
You?re right. But I don?t think that has anything to do with State. If your university isn?t a blue blood (top 10-15 program in the country) your program is about to become a doormat. I absolutely expect Ole Miss to try to jump up into the new pay-to-play subdivision. I doubt we will. But they will also become the Vandy of that division. Every other team in the country will return to college sports as usual. That new subdivision?I give it about 5 years before the numbers start tanking.

College sports as usual no longer exist. The genies out of the bottle now. This thing is going to hit a wall and when it does it’s gonna be ugly for some.