PDA

View Full Version : Severe Update for Today

starkvegasdawg
12-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Severe weather continues to look possible today. Full write up below. And remember, we will have chases out...me included...and if we get into anything interesting we will be going live on our Facebook page so give us a follow and like and comment on our posts. Well, assuming you like them give them a like. Hell, comment either way.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/5Ji58d3Rf8JZKer7/?

Dawg_Lover
12-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Guess it is starting. First tornado warning for Desoto County & I am dead center of the cone. Lovely. Hopefully it was radar detected & not spotted on the ground yet, for everyones sake.

DownwardDawg
12-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Watching Ryan Hall on YouTube. Hendersonville/Gallatin may be in the path of some storms I see right now.

parabrave
12-09-2023, 08:19 PM
Just heard from DD/ Tornado damage to his area but he and family are OK. And you thought you were safe when you moved up there.

DownwardDawg
12-09-2023, 09:38 PM
Just heard from DD/ Tornado damage to his area but he and family are OK. And you thought you were safe when you moved up there.

Man, I'm tired of naders!!! Y'all it's devastating up here. I live on the Hendersonville/Gallatin line. We jumped in the utility room with helmets and cushions on top of us. It was soo loud but only lasted seconds. Got some roof damage but neighbors have a tree through their roof. We were fortunate. There's no power for miles and the destruction is unbelievable. Wife had to drive from work through it. Cops blocking roads into Hendersonville due to the damage.

Dawg_Lover
12-09-2023, 10:43 PM
So sorry to hear about what has happened up there. Just read about possibly 6 fatalities from north Nashville to Clarksville.

starkvegasdawg
12-09-2023, 11:11 PM
Man, I'm tired of naders!!! Y'all it's devastating up here. I live on the Hendersonville/Gallatin line. We jumped in the utility room with helmets and cushions on top of us. It was soo loud but only lasted seconds. Got some roof damage but neighbors have a tree through their roof. We were fortunate. There's no power for miles and the destruction is unbelievable. Wife had to drive from work through it. Cops blocking roads into Hendersonville due to the damage.

Glad you're ok. It's scary as hell witnessing the power of these things close up and amazing to think it did all the damage you're witnessing that quickly. If you have any pictures you're willing to share shoot me a dm.

parabrave
12-09-2023, 11:56 PM
Hey CC it's your turn TW for bay springs area to Meridan

Commercecomet24
12-10-2023, 01:12 AM
Hey CC it's your turn TW for bay springs area to Meridan

Thanks I been watching that one.