bobcat91
12-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Now in the portal

DEDawg
12-07-2023, 05:09 PM
I can?t imagine anyone from our secondary is getting other P5 offers

HoopsDawg
12-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Testing their market value I guess. Ellington came on nicely the back half of the year. I would say 15-20k makes sense.

Coursesuper
12-07-2023, 05:12 PM
These boys are about to be in the find out stage of 17ing around.

StarkVegasSteve
12-07-2023, 05:15 PM
They may have also been told to look elsewhere. Neither was very good this year.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2023, 05:18 PM
These boys are about to be in the find out stage of 17ing around.

Ha!

HancockCountyDog
12-07-2023, 05:25 PM
I thought Ellington really came on strong for us. I'm not saying he was going to be all SEC or anything, but a solid player.

Everyone sh!tting on the defense, forgets that they were middle of the pack and that was with having the worst offense in the SEC causing us to be on the field all day;

Bothrops
12-07-2023, 05:31 PM
They may have also been told to look elsewhere. Neither was very good this year.

Nah, we aren't running anyone on the roster off. We'll have a challenging time getting back to 85 like we typically do.

Bothrops
12-07-2023, 05:35 PM
I thought Ellington really came on strong for us. I'm not saying he was going to be all SEC or anything, but a solid player.

Everyone sh!tting on the defense, forgets that they were middle of the pack and that was with having the worst offense in the SEC causing us to be on the field all day;

Our secondary was virtually uncoached until week 11.

HancockCountyDog
12-07-2023, 05:50 PM
Our secondary was virtually uncoached until week 11.

I thought Ellington looked good in egg bowl. Was he the next Pig Prather, no. He did have 66 tackles and 7 starts on a defense that deserved better.

StarkVegasSteve
12-07-2023, 05:56 PM
Nah, we aren't running anyone on the roster off. We'll have a challenging time getting back to 85 like we typically do.

If we could I would run our entire secondary off. Because if they could not get on the field this year it means they were somehow worse than the ones we put out there. Besides we already have Rodgers and Albert coming back as well as Pollock. Add Isaac Smith in there too and we will be ok. Just need some depth guys. And I imagine the Indiana CB coach will bring some with him.

Really Clark?
12-07-2023, 06:01 PM
We are not running them off, they are getting advice elsewhere. Nicholson may come back, if he handles things right. Lebby handles these things for what's best for us.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2023, 06:02 PM
Decarlos probably gonna wind up at usm closer to home and family. This last staff drained a lot of energy out of these kids.

HancockCountyDog
12-07-2023, 06:02 PM
If we could I would run our entire secondary off. Because if they could not get on the field this year it means they were somehow worse than the ones we put out there. Besides we already have Rodgers and Albert coming back as well as Pollock. Add Isaac Smith in there too and we will be ok. Just need some depth guys. And I imagine the Indiana CB coach will bring some with him.

This doesn't make sense. Isaac Smith couldn't beat out the guys in front of him, so you want him run off or we are ok because he is coming back.

You would rather have Rodgers and Albert as opposed to Ellington and Nicholson?

Rodgers didn't play last year and Albert had 3 total tackles at UK before he transferred and will be coming off a serious injury.

I mean, I get downplaying portal losses, but this is silly.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2023, 06:03 PM
You're gonna see a lot of roster turnover. Lebby knows what he's looking for. We're all gonna have to excercise some patience

Really Clark?
12-07-2023, 06:04 PM
You're gonna see a lot of roster turnover. Lebby knows what he's looking for. We're all gonna have to excercise some patience

Yep. Around 25 transfers I would think

Commercecomet24
12-07-2023, 06:11 PM

That's the number I've heard tossed around

Commercecomet24
12-07-2023, 06:12 PM

And some of these kids need new scenery and it's best for us and them. No hard feelings just facts

Really Clark?
12-07-2023, 06:15 PM
And some of these kids need new scenery and it's best for us and them. No hard feelings just facts

Very true

Bothrops
12-07-2023, 06:15 PM
I thought Ellington looked good in egg bowl. Was he the next Pig Prather, no. He did have 66 tackles and 7 starts on a defense that deserved better.

I think he's coming on and hope he comes back.

Bothrops
12-07-2023, 06:21 PM

Secondary just needed coaching and proper motivation. They didn't have it, except Egg Bowl.

StarkVegasSteve
12-07-2023, 06:27 PM
I will take potential over anything. Most of our secondary was finished products unfortunately. Forbes covered up so much in the back end of that D.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2023, 06:31 PM
A big problem in our secondary was our slow lbs and safeties. We had to play so much zone to cover for them and not enough pass rush it's easy for a secondary to get picked apart. Our lb drops in zone coverage were absolutely the worst I've ever seen. Our corners wound up having to try and cover for them as well.

Coursesuper
12-07-2023, 06:51 PM
Secondary just needed coaching and proper motivation. They didn't have it, except Egg Bowl.

This is a falicy, the lack of speed and lack of a pass rush made them look much worse than they actually were. Now there is no first round talent back there but they were in a tough spot. It is worth saying again, it’s a team game, 11 on 11, at the level we compete any weaknesses will be exposed.

BuckyIsAB****
12-07-2023, 07:19 PM
Decarlos probably gonna wind up at usm closer to home and family. This last staff drained a lot of energy out of these kids.

Nobody will fully grasp how miserable it was

War Machine Dawg
12-07-2023, 07:34 PM
Now in the portal

Addition by subtraction. They're barely CUSA quality, if that. Hope the door doesn't hit 'em on the way out.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/2ept7eRuyq98s/200.gif

Cooterpoot
12-07-2023, 09:11 PM
2 pusses hitting the road. See ya!

Commercecomet24
12-07-2023, 10:55 PM

Yep 100%.

AlSwearengen
12-07-2023, 11:17 PM

Can this be expounded upon a little bit?

BrunswickDawg
12-07-2023, 11:20 PM
Can this be expounded upon a little bit?

Players know when they have idiots for coaches. Players know when they are being jerked around. Players know when a team isn't bought in. And players know when the situation is FUBAR.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2023, 11:34 PM
Players know when they have idiots for coaches. Players know when they are being jerked around. Players know when a team isn't bought in. And players know when the situation is FUBAR.

This is about as a 100% the correct answer as it gets.

Todd4State
12-08-2023, 06:52 AM

Me too.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-08-2023, 07:48 AM
Nicholson was a waste. He didn’t have the heart to play at this level.

HancockCountyDog
12-08-2023, 08:18 AM
Nicholson was a waste. He didn?t have the heart to play at this level.

What does that say about the kids that he was playing over?

I really hate the shots people take at our guys after they have played for us.

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2023, 08:24 AM
This is about as a 100% the correct answer as it gets.

And I have Zero "sources" LOL!

somebodyshotmypaw
12-08-2023, 09:14 AM

Well when you are getting paid to play (scholarship and NIL), then criticism comes with the territory. And it's the truth.

I am not a surgeon. I've never been to medical school. It's not a "shot" to say "Somebodyshotmypaw is not qualified to perform surgery". Actually it would be the truth. And I wouldn't consider it a shot at me. I would say "You are correct". So if Nicholson wants to do something, he needs to show he has the ability or I might question him.

Lord McBuckethead
12-08-2023, 09:19 AM
Our defense wasn?t middle of the pack.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-08-2023, 09:24 AM

Here is another solution. Perform well enough at your job so that when you leave, people say "I hate to lose that guy". That's what I do at my job every day. Make yourself valuable, perform, etc. These guys are making money now. They have learn to handle the truth and fact. If you are lazy and don't perform at your job, somebody might call you out. In the real world you get fired very quickly. These guys want money, well they will get the expectations that come with it. Time to put on their big boy britches and quit the crying.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-08-2023, 09:29 AM
It was ranked 41st in NCAA per NCAA website.

Johnson85
12-08-2023, 10:09 AM

We can't go get 85 P5 quality players from the portal. We're going to need some guys to stick around, even if they aren't as good as we need. Even if we somehow miraculously upgraded all 11 positions on offense and all 11 positions on defense with portal players, we still need backups.

Johnson85
12-08-2023, 10:12 AM

I still don't get how the culture degraded so quickly. Did the pressure of adjusting to HC just make Arnett miserable to be around? With Leach, it certainly seemed like Arnett had the reigns of the defense and was doing a good job and getting players to work and play hard. Were the other coaches the ones maintaining the culture, even on defense?

RezDog7
12-08-2023, 10:31 AM
Glenn Davis was on Bo Bounds show and had some interesting comments about Coach Arnett. Said somebody was on staff telling kids to clean out their lockers without the coaches knowing. Unless I heard that incorrectly.

Coach34
12-08-2023, 10:51 AM
Glenn Davis was on Bo Bounds show and had some interesting comments about Coach Arnett. Said somebody was on staff telling kids to clean out their lockers without the coaches knowing. Unless I heard that incorrectly.

From what I understand- Davis was calling in to say Arnett was not given a fair shake or support- whether it was NIL or other ways. He was undermined from certain places

Coach34
12-08-2023, 10:53 AM
I still don't get how the culture degraded so quickly.

Because he changed offenses so the QB and WR's pouted and bitched constantly. You could see it in their lack of blocking and overall demeanor. That poison flowed over to the D

BuckyIsAB****
12-08-2023, 11:17 AM
Because he changed offenses so the QB and WR's pouted and bitched constantly. You could see it in their lack of blocking and overall demeanor. That poison flowed over to the D

Youre lying and you know it. The entire team hated Arnett and Schmidt. We were poisoned from off field staff getting all the stroke and no accountability. Arnett yacht club. It is amazing absolutely appalling to say Leach was a problem and these guys werent. Like it is delusional. The airbone and culture won. Tuff and lies lost. Hold your L like a man. Its ok, we all gotta do it

BuckyIsAB****
12-08-2023, 11:19 AM
We ran the Arnett friend and Schmidt offense. It changed 3 times in 6 months. We would run plays we never even practiced during games. Arnett had to have his boys and BP had to have his. They even got away with it and STILL failed miserably. How pathetic is that

BuckyIsAB****
12-08-2023, 11:22 AM
And when Brock was left alone by Arnett, who was trying to coach both sides of the ball, the defense got better. The yacht club cost MSU millions of dollars. Literally. Sucked the life out of a program that was as tough as any in the country. Took a group of kids who had been thru covid and literal death of coaches and teammates and killed their fight.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2023, 11:25 AM
Nicholson was a waste. He didn’t have the heart to play at this level.

You're entitled to your opinion but you're wrong about that. You can criticize his play all you want and anyone else's for that matter but one thing Decarlos doesn't lack is heart. He's a great kid and a hard worker and hasn't played db but a couple of years and him and the other corners spent most of the year having to cover for our lbs who were horrible in pass coverage. Yes criticize his play all you want but the kid has a ton of heart.

R2Dawg
12-08-2023, 12:21 PM
Testing their market value I guess. Ellington came on nicely the back half of the year. I would say 15-20k makes sense.

Agree; thought Ellington came on the last half of year. I'd like him back if nothing else for depth.

Coach34
12-08-2023, 12:22 PM
Youre lying and you know it.

The team loved Arnett 11 months ago- especiallyyyyyy the guys on D

The offense changing is what started the bitching. You know this and have admitted it. Dont change history now. What we saw in the Spring was what we saw in the Fall scheme-wise

R2Dawg
12-08-2023, 12:25 PM

There absolutely were issues of some not liking what was being done. See it in body language, social media, etc. I have some inside info from one of my kids at MSU. Not sure why anyone is surprised. This is what you get when you spoil prima donnas like we are.

Bothrops
12-08-2023, 02:24 PM
This is a falicy, the lack of speed and lack of a pass rush made them look much worse than they actually were. Now there is no first round talent back there but they were in a tough spot. It is worth saying again, it?s a team game, 11 on 11, at the level we compete any weaknesses will be exposed.

We had no problem covering Ole Miss.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-08-2023, 03:44 PM
You're entitled to your opinion but you're wrong about that. You can criticize his play all you want and anyone else's for that matter but one thing Decarlos doesn't lack is heart. He's a great kid and a hard worker and hasn't played db but a couple of years and him and the other corners spent most of the year having to cover for our lbs who were horrible in pass coverage. Yes criticize his play all you want but the kid has a ton of heart.

We will agree to disagree. He has a lot of growing up to do. He's not a tough kid, and he's mentally weak. The truth hurts I guess.

Coursesuper
12-08-2023, 03:52 PM
We had no problem covering Ole Miss.

Kiffin absolutely knew that they could run the football and beat us because we couldn't score. The only way we get in the game is if they give it to us like AZ. They threw it when they needed to and ran our ass in the ground to where we were done in the fourth quarter.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2023, 04:49 PM
We will agree to disagree. He has a lot of growing up to do. He's not a tough kid, and he's mentally weak. The truth hurts I guess.

Yeah I've known the kid since he was 5 and coached him for 10 years so yeah I'm gonna disagree with you unless you know him better.

SilentSteel16
12-08-2023, 06:12 PM
You can?t argue with these couch all Americans who played in High School or JH.

Just like the guys dogging Marks. Injuries are the only thing holding him back. These kids experienced a horrible coaching catastrophe followed by a horrible hire AND STUCK IT OUT!!! Some people need to learn to look beyond page 1. Thank them for there time here and wish them well. I hope DJ kills it this playoff year.

Good luck to all these kids who stuck it out !!!

SilentSteel16
12-08-2023, 06:13 PM
I am just surprised these guys weren?t mentioned in the coaching searches. Opportunity missed by State I guess.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2023, 06:28 PM
You can?t argue with these couch all Americans who played in High School or JH.

Just like the guys dogging Marks. Injuries are the only thing holding him back. These kids experienced a horrible coaching catastrophe followed by a horrible hire AND STUCK IT OUT!!! Some people need to learn to look beyond page 1. Thank them for there time here and wish them well. I hope DJ kills it this playoff year.

Good luck to all these kids who stuck it out !!!

Yeah, I'm completely fine with people criticizing on field play, don't see anything wrong with that. I'll never understand though why some folks question kids integrity or their heart, call them names and just generally degrade them. That crosses a line especially when these folks have no idea about the actual person. As you said these kids been through a lot this last year and didn't get any help from coaches this year and quite literally had the energy sapped from them this year.

MrCoachKlein
12-08-2023, 07:38 PM

49 per fei. Like 10th or so in sec

BuckyIsAB****
12-08-2023, 07:54 PM

The offense changing is what started the bitching. You know this and have admitted it. Dont change history now. What we saw in the Spring was what we saw in the Fall scheme-wise

Yeah then the team spent time around Arnett. Arnett was vulnerable and some folks took advantage. The tuff guys lost.

BuckyIsAB****
12-08-2023, 07:55 PM
Yeah I've known the kid since he was 5 and coached him for 10 years so yeah I'm gonna disagree with you unless you know him better.

Nicholson is a hell of a player. Hate he got his real shot wasted by the previous staff

War Machine Dawg
12-08-2023, 08:35 PM

Players gave up the right to play victim when they pushed for, and ultimately got, NIL. These aren't amateur student-athletes. They're semi-pro mercs with brands and paychecks bigger than most of the fans going to watch them every fall Saturday.. Going after them is absolutely fair game now. If they can't handle the heat, they have two options: 1) Get out of the kitchen or 2) Throw NIL in the bin and go back to being actual amateur student-athletes. And we all know option two ain't happening. They better develop thick skin really quickly. They wanted to change the dynamic and blow up the sport. This is part of the consequences. Sorry not sorry.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2023, 10:59 PM
Nicholson is a hell of a player. Hate he got his real shot wasted by the previous staff

Thank you, someone gets it. Credit to Decarlos but he didn't tell me how bad it had gotten until after the season was over. He didnt want to say anything derogatory until it was all done with the staff. It was a rough season for these kids and it's a credit to them for fighting to the end with no real direction. I didn't just hear this from Decarlos either but from multiple players. The season started ok but started to degrade. As one player said that Arnett became more and more withdrawn as the season went on and he had no answers for them. It was dysfunctional.

HancockCountyDog
12-08-2023, 11:08 PM
Players gave up the right to play victim when they pushed for, and ultimately got, NIL. These aren't amateur student-athletes. They're semi-pro mercs with brands and paychecks bigger than most of the fans going to watch them every fall Saturday.. Going after them is absolutely fair game now. If they can't handle the heat, they have two options: 1) Get out of the kitchen or 2) Throw NIL in the bin and go back to being actual amateur student-athletes. And we all know option two ain't happening. They better develop thick skin really quickly. They wanted to change the dynamic and blow up the sport. This is part of the consequences. Sorry not sorry.

Problem is that you are assuming that Ellington and Nicholson were getting massive NIL numbers which just wasn?t true.

They played hard because they loved MSU despite the circumstances.

What sucks is we will have to buy replacement players in the portal for both, with no guarantee that they we will get equal production.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2023, 11:30 PM
Problem is that you are assuming that Ellington and Nicholson were getting massive NIL numbers which just wasn?t true.

What sucks is we will have to buy replacement players in the portal for both, with no guarantee that they we will get equal production.

Yep.

War Machine Dawg
12-09-2023, 02:12 AM

I'm not assuming anything. Players pushed to change the dynamic and won. I don't care if it's only $5 in NIL they're getting. They're mercs now, all of them.

As for replacing their production, I'd ask what production? We made almost every FBS QB that faced us this year look like a damn Heisman candidate. Only Houston, Vandy, Colorado State and Ark State allowed a higher completion percentage than us.

BuckyIsAB****
12-09-2023, 07:57 AM
Thank you, someone gets it. Credit to Decarlos but he didn't tell me how bad it had gotten until after the season was over. He didnt want to say anything derogatory until it was all done with the staff. It was a rough season for these kids and it's a credit to them for fighting to the end with no real direction. I didn't just hear this from Decarlos either but from multiple players. The season started ok but started to degrade. As one player said that Arnett became more and more withdrawn as the season went on and he had no answers for them. It was dysfunctional.

It takes a lot to ruin a culture that had been thru so much, and still won. But the yacht club pulled it off

Cooterpoot
12-09-2023, 08:44 AM

Not really. He's a good athlete that refuses to hit people. I watched him avoid contact all season. He wasn't good in coverage either. The only CB who was good in coverage was Richardson after he finally got healthy. Ellington was better in the run game. Weaker in coverage but seemed to figure out things some. Nicholson has always been that way, top shelf athlete, who really never settled into a position. It's a physical game and he's not. He needs the light to come and drama to stop.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-09-2023, 09:23 AM
Nicholson was a big part of our locker room dysfunction and culture problem. Cancers need to go.

SilentSteel16
12-09-2023, 11:24 AM
Nicholson was a big part of our locker room dysfunction and culture problem. Cancers need to go.

I am calling BS. State your source. I know of two players that will say otherwise and one of them is JJ. I seem to think he knows more than most.

SPMT
12-09-2023, 11:37 AM

In what ways?

It was obvious on the field but am curious in what ways it was miserable?

Was it being berated by coaches?

What was the main thing making them all look miserable?

SPMT
12-09-2023, 11:49 AM

Even if they did, it is coaching/leadership 101 that you have to get your people to buy in. You can?t just force it down their throat and expect results. You have to give the ?why?.

This is basic. Again, basic 101.

Failure to do this is when we say ?a team quit on the coaches?. Again basic, 101.

Why do you keep taking up for these failures?

This coaching stuff may have had a few good ones on it but it?s crystal clear the majority were dogshit.

Really Clark?
12-09-2023, 11:50 AM

That's absolutely not true. Bunch of us know multiple players on the team.

HancockCountyDog
12-09-2023, 12:01 PM

I swear I wonder if some of these posters are even MSU fans sometimes. Trashing two kids that played damn hard, especially a kid like Ellington who I expect our coaches want back, and some of our "fans" happily trash him.

Makes zero sense.

Coursesuper
12-09-2023, 12:02 PM

This is complete bullshit.

Commercecomet24
12-09-2023, 01:35 PM
I swear I wonder if some of these posters are even MSU fans sometimes. Trashing two kids that played damn hard, especially a kid like Ellington who I expect our coaches want back, and some of our "fans" happily trash him.

Makes zero sense.

This 100%!

Goldendawg
12-09-2023, 01:37 PM
In what ways?

I have no inside sources, but there is no way a team of even mid-pack SEC players who have been playing at a high level in HS cannot tell this last staff was an incompetent, in over their head, rookie, good ole boy clown show.

Commercecomet24
12-09-2023, 01:40 PM

People been throwing out so much bs over the last few weeks, it's gotten insane. People that don't know these kids at all personally, just trashing them, I don't get it. You can criticize on field play all you want but I can guarandamntee you Decarlos is not a cancer! That kid always gave me all he had and never once was anything less than respectful and a team player. This staff created the problems with the team NOT the kids!

Commercecomet24
12-09-2023, 01:46 PM
In what ways?

I can tell you from the kids I know on the team there was no direction. As the season progressed Arnett became more withdrawn and aloof and quit interacting with the coaches and team. Every one was kind of left to their own devices. It was a rudder less ship. Kids need structure and there was none. From my understanding Brock really tried to make the
Defense work but when the HC is MIA it's hard to make it work.

Goldendawg
12-09-2023, 01:47 PM
People been throwing out so much bs over the last few weeks, it's gotten insane. People that don't know these kids at all personally, just trashing them, I don't get it. You can criticize on field play all you want but I can guarandamntee you Decarlos is not a cancer! That kid always gave me all he had and never once was anything less than respectful and a team player. This staff created the problems with the team NOT the kids!

Must spread some rep around before ..... If I could see this staff looked like Tech and 10 watching the first game of this past coaching joke of a year, you don't think the players saw it and had to live it? On to a competent product on and off the field with Lebby and staff! Hail State!

Really Clark?
12-09-2023, 01:51 PM

I know, the truth is more compelling and still wrapped with plenty of negativity, if that's what gets them off. But it's been at another level lately with just plain BS. Don't know if it's just a growing amount of posters trying to have badass internet personas, trolls or what.

SilentSteel16
12-09-2023, 01:52 PM

Soooooo I am guessing that was more of an assumption than actual intelligence?.. take that however you like

SPMT
12-09-2023, 02:09 PM
I can tell you from the kids I know on the team there was no direction. As the season progressed Arnett became more withdrawn and aloof and quit interacting with the coaches and team. Every one was kind of left to their own devices. It was a rudder less ship. Kids need structure and there was none. From my understanding Brock really tried to make the
Defense work but when the HC is MIA it's hard to make it work.

That?s sad. I feel bad for them and Arnett. That?s a sign of a man that knows it is over.

I don?t feel bad for the shit assistants that didn?t align and teach what the team strategy was. Assuming we had a strategy.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-09-2023, 02:09 PM
Soooooo I am guessing that was more of an assumption than actual intelligence?.. take that however you like

Source: some other players, a coach, and campus police after the issue on the east side of the Union. And some students and a professor.

Goldendawg
12-09-2023, 02:35 PM
That?s sad. I feel bad for them and Arnett. That?s a sign of a man that knows it is over.

I don?t feel bad for the shit assistants that didn?t align and teach what the team strategy was. Assuming we had a strategy.

They took the gig and ZA is now a multi-millionaire after one year as HC at State. JoMo the same after two years and Sly much the same after 5 under performing years. I don't feel sorry for anyone who was in over his head at any job, made his hard working employees miserable and then got to smile all the way to the bank. I blame our administration who made these awful hires. BTW, jury still out on baseball hire after winning NC with a team of alpha Dogs recruited by others and then 14th and 13th in the SEC alone the next two years.

SPMT
12-09-2023, 07:45 PM
They took the gig and ZA is now a multi-millionaire after one year as HC at State. JoMo the same after two years and Sly much the same after 5 under performing years. I don't feel sorry for anyone who was in over his head at any job, made his hard working employees miserable and then got to smile all the way to the bank. I blame our administration who made these awful hires. BTW, jury still out on baseball hire after winning NC with a team of alpha Dogs recruited by others and then 14th and 13th in the SEC alone the next two years.

Oh I agree. My sympathy is there but mainly the kids.

Here?s the other thing?..

If we looked like Mullen year one, there would be tons of NIL pouring in.

MSU fans are not going to put their money behind an unproven coach who had barely been a coordinator in P5.

Goldendawg
12-09-2023, 08:29 PM
Oh I agree. My sympathy is there but mainly the kids.

Here?s the other thing?..

If we looked like Mullen year one, there would be tons of NIL pouring in.

MSU fans are not going to put their money behind an unproven coach who had barely been a coordinator in P5.

Worse thing that could have ever happened was go 6-6, ZA gets his contract rolled over with a Jimmy Sexton raise and buyout and then look poorly prepared as usual in a bottom feeder bowl. Would have been the same incompetence in 2024 on and off the field with more empty seats at DWS. I too feel sorry for the players who were in a wasted year after 9 wins in 2022. On with the show with Coach Lebby. Build a winner that looks prepared and competent on & off the field. Hail State!