PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sirs, would you consider $21 per month to BI? this would match tsun...

woof
12-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Dear Sirs, I humbly request you to consider the following (this is what some half-way decent college grads friends are doing at tsun black bear U in their Grove Collective):

1. Davis Wade Stadium holds approx. 61,337 or rounded to 62K capacity.
2. What if we request every MSU fan who enters the gate to our stadium to consider donating $21 per month to Bulldog Initiative/NIL (x) 62K, that is $1,302,000 per month & 15,624,000 per year total to BI/NIL.
3. $21 is less than most streaming service bills, less than most gas bills, even less than most water bills.
4. This is what the tsun fans are doing in their grove collective. The tsun adm is asking every tsun fan to donate $21 per month (google X (twitter) @everythingrebs Dec 3rd post for reference if you don't believe me).
5. I want MSU to win, I want MSU to be elite. I don't want to be beaten by tsun in anything, including funding/NIL.
6. What say ye? can you consider $21 per month to our Bulldog Initiative/NIL? We can equal or beat tsun off the field as well! If all of us just gave a little each month, it would be $15 million dollars per year. This would change the trajectory & history of MSU football for the best!!! I want to be part of history, I want to be part of change!
7. Thank you for this consideration Sirs!

-lov,
woof

bdfan09
12-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Would you?

defiantdog
12-07-2023, 03:35 PM
There should be a limit to how many posts you can start in a week

preachermatt83
12-07-2023, 03:36 PM
I’d encourage fans to set up a reoccurring monthly donation as well as making a one time donation of as much as possible. Any fan that can afford to stream, attend, or even be on this board can afford at a very minimum a $100 one time a year and $25 a month.

woof
12-07-2023, 03:39 PM
Would you?

Yes Siiiiiirrrr! I gave a one-time donation when Bulldog Initiative announced that matching "The Winning Drive" campaign. But, before that, I setup my $21 per month donation to BI the week Arnett was let go...

DesotoDog1967
12-07-2023, 03:42 PM
Do they document and report how these funds are allotted? Does anyone draw a salary from those funds? These are not questions only for BI but NIL's as a whole.

StarkVegasSteve
12-07-2023, 03:45 PM
Do they document and report how these funds are allotted? Does anyone draw a salary from those funds? These are not questions only for BI but NIL's as a whole.

They do not document how they are allotted. Now Charlie might be able to tell you what percentage goes where but as for what player gets what or how much we allocate $ wise per sport, no. No one reports that as it would be the first thing used against us in recruiting.

As for the salary portion, I do believe I small percentage goes to fund staff salaries. I do not believe ours take a big salary. I know Charlie was doing it for basically free for almost a year.

DLGDawg
12-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Dear Sirs, I humbly request you to consider the following (this is what some half-way decent college grads friends are doing at tsun black bear U in their Grove Collective):

2. What if we request every MSU fan who enters the gate to our stadium to consider donating $21 per month to Bulldog Initiative/NIL (x) 62K, that is $1,302,000 per year total to BI/NIL.
3. $21 is less than most streaming service bills, less than most gas bills, even less than most water bills.
4. This is what the tsun fans are doing in their grove collective. The tsun adm is asking every tsun fan to donate $21 per month (google X (twitter) @everythingrebs Dec 3rd post for reference if you don't believe me).
5. I want MSU to win, I want MSU to be elite. I don't want to be beaten by tsun in anything, including funding/NIL.
6. What say ye? can you consider $21 per month to our Bulldog Initiative/NIL? We can equal or beat tsun off the field as well!

-lov,
woof

That would be per month.

Yearly it would be $15,624,000

DesotoDog1967
12-07-2023, 03:57 PM
thanks

woof
12-07-2023, 04:00 PM
That would be per month.

Yearly it would be $15,624,000

Yes Sir you are correct. 15,624,000 yearly...

DEDawg
12-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Gotta take our children, away fans, and majority of students. If you even get 25% that would be a win tho

parabrave
12-07-2023, 05:06 PM

Especially ones that are being rehashed for the umteenth time,

Maroonthirteen
12-07-2023, 05:38 PM
You want to check the DWS numbers. Based on attendance, I'd say half that had entered the transfer portal. *

Extendedcab
12-07-2023, 06:12 PM

Especially ones about giving to NIL, we see how that went (percent of those interested) in previous threads.

Coursesuper
12-07-2023, 06:54 PM
How many times are we going to see this same thread? We get it. And your numbers are so out to lunch it?s ridiculous. Love the thought but reality is just different.

Medic601
12-07-2023, 06:58 PM
I made a one time lump donation that I could afford a month ago but would have no problem setting it up as a monthly donation.

My only question is, like others, where are the funds going? Straight to athletes, is anyone getting a salary out of them, etc.

If they were slightly more transparent, I?d be willing to make it a yearly/monthly thing rather than a one time lump sum, if that makes sense.

Jbp5
12-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Is there a way to attach the BI donation to season tickets? Like the seat cost to the bulldog club

War Machine Dawg
12-07-2023, 07:28 PM

He should be limited to a permaban. The way he trolls and attacks other posters is awful.

Goldendawg
12-07-2023, 08:33 PM

2. What if we request every MSU fan who enters the gate to our stadium to consider donating $21 per month to Bulldog Initiative/NIL (x) 62K, that is $1,302,000 per month & 15,624,000 per year total to BI/NIL.
6. What say ye? can you consider $21 per month to our Bulldog Initiative/NIL? We can equal or beat tsun off the field as well! If all of us just gave a little each month, it would be $15 million dollars per year. This would change the trajectory & history of MSU football for the best!!! I want to be part of history, I want to be part of change!

-lov,
woof

All your know it all, name calling in your recent posts gives you very little credibility. Joined BI recently for a modest amount and know many others who give what they can up to outstanding amounts. Never met a State fan who didn't do all he could at all levels of academia or sports in my lifetime. Signed Forrest Gump - MSU Chapter.***. Hail State! BTW, your plan is seriously flawed mathematically. The 62K plus (sellout crowd), includes visiting opposition fans, (many sitting in MSU staff seats when we play SEC games), students, the bands of each team, children, husband/wifes (both give?), etc. Doubt many of these would/could sign up.

Cooterpoot
12-07-2023, 09:07 PM
BI is killing it. Rolling about $10MM and not looking back. 17 OM!

smootness
12-08-2023, 05:19 AM
Gotta take our children, away fans, and majority of students. If you even get 25% that would be a win tho

Also spouses. These kinds of numbers are always unrealistic. Even if you said 25%, there?s is no way 25% of that many people are going to pay $21/month.

MaroonFlounder
12-08-2023, 06:02 AM
BI is killing it. Rolling about $10MM and not looking back. 17 OM!

Yep.

I heard we just hit 8 figures. I hope that is true.

I've been at $75/mo since the BI launched, and i give an extra $100 anytime I get a work bonus.

R2Dawg
12-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Yes Siiiiiirrrr! I gave a one-time donation when Bulldog Initiative announced that matching "The Winning Drive" campaign. But, before that, I setup my $21 per month donation to BI the week Arnett was let go...

Are you still gonna give it when you see our win total don't go up one bit? Because that will be the result. What exactly has our NIL got us so far? Baseball - two losing seasons, basketball? football?

somebodyshotmypaw
12-08-2023, 03:48 PM
So a family of 5 that is attending their only game of the season needs to donate over $100 per month. Then when their first child attends MSU, they might have to take out student loans. No wonder this country is over $30 trillion in debt. Some folks are stupid.

Bert Stare
12-08-2023, 04:26 PM
Yep.

I heard we just hit 8 figures. I hope that is true.

I've been at $75/mo since the BI launched, and i give an extra $100 anytime I get a work bonus.

I know you all have good intentions, but I look at you in the same light as people who send money to televangelists. This entire NIL thing is a scam with zero return on investments.

Jack Lambert
12-08-2023, 09:41 PM
Ole Miss is still having to pay back money their loan NIL collective made. The only reason they have what they have is because they took out a loan. Eventually they will get low on money and have to take out another loan.

Lord McBuckethead
12-08-2023, 11:27 PM
I can?t even get the university to allow me to buy Club level, why the hell would I give money.

99jc
12-09-2023, 08:48 AM

-lov,
woof

I would pay 21 a month to have you not post again Wart.

99jc
12-09-2023, 08:50 AM
I know you all have good intentions, but I look at you in the same light as people who send money to televangelists. This entire NIL thing is a scam with zero return on investments.

Joel Osteen approves this post!

SpaceWranglerDawg
12-09-2023, 09:28 AM
Are you still gonna give it when you see our win total don't go up one bit? Because that will be the result. What exactly has our NIL got us so far? Baseball - two losing seasons, basketball? football?

?Prohibitively Expensive?

MaroonFlounder
12-09-2023, 10:12 AM

Ok. I will stop paying and let the bluebloods steamroll us and render us completely irrelevant.

Go eat a rotten goat dick, asshole.

Bert Stare
12-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Ok. I will stop paying and let the bluebloods steamroll us and render us completely irrelevant.

Go eat a rotten goat dick, asshole.

lmao. nobody likes to realize they are being conned. U have the same emotional reaction as my Mom when i told her to stop sending money to jimmy swaggart back in the day. the bluebloods are gonna steam roll us regardless of you sending in $75 a month. that's just the truth.

TDawg8159
12-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Three things: 1. With inflation raging, that $20 buys 1 bag of groceries 2. They took that for the year when they went up on required donations w/ season tickets 3. Do the players getting NIL give sizeable donations back?

MaroonFlounder
12-10-2023, 03:23 PM
lmao. nobody likes to realize they are being conned. U have the same emotional reaction as my Mom when i told her to stop sending money to jimmy swaggart back in the day. the bluebloods are gonna steam roll us regardless of you sending in $75 a month. that's just the truth.

where did I even say it's making any difference at all...my small contribution.

For me it's not a con. It's the fact that I am blessed to have extra money to burn.
I don't gamble, but I'd bet you are a huge loser.