PDA

View Full Version : MSU Fan Base

Tough Dawg
12-06-2023, 06:58 PM
Can be insufferable at times. Today ranked among the highest ever. Cheers to these guys proving you wrong. These new guys have been around the best of the best for a long time. It?s now their turn to lead. This includes Selmon.

civildawg
12-06-2023, 07:01 PM
What if they prove us right? You going to come back and eat crow? Explain to me how a guy with the 111th defense at Memphis is going to come here and be better vs SEC competition? You can't

Tough Dawg
12-06-2023, 07:05 PM
Be glad to come back and eat crow. Is bitching about these hires helping in any way?

civildawg
12-06-2023, 07:11 PM
So it's against the rules to post opinions on fan message boards? There are serious red flags on these staff hires. The same red flags we had last year with hiring Barbay and promoting Matt Brock to DC. Go hire proven guys that have done it in G5 or lower P5 and the chances of it not blowing up in your face are greatly reduced

Goldendawg
12-06-2023, 07:17 PM
Can be insufferable at times. Today ranked among the highest ever. Cheers to these guys proving you wrong. These new guys have been around the best of the best for a long time. It?s now their turn to lead. This includes Selmon.

Where have all you guys been when we needed your input on this board the last 10 years?***

EdwardDrayton
12-06-2023, 07:32 PM
Generalize much?!!?

Dogbone
12-06-2023, 07:36 PM
Generalize much?!!?

You sir, are an asshole.

EdwardDrayton
12-06-2023, 07:40 PM
You sir, are an asshole.

I really really really promise I'll try to be more sensitive Karen.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-06-2023, 08:06 PM

Is that you Matt Wyatt? Keep ranting on shit you can't change.

Coursesuper
12-06-2023, 09:12 PM
This fan base is…. Clickish, Ignorant, Small Minded, Divided and incapable of pulling in the same direction ever the one thing our confederate brethren do very well. Even when things are going great we are searching for things to bitch about and be scared of. It’s actually pathetic when you think about it, and yall don’t even realize that you are our own worst enemy. Fire away I’m not wrong.

Pancho
12-06-2023, 09:15 PM
amen to that

GeoDawg
12-06-2023, 09:38 PM
MSU Fanbase:

Side A: Just join me on my side so we can all pull together.

Side B: Just join me on my side so we can all pull together.

The problem is this thing has at least 26 sides (A to Z).

A freaking Rhombicuboctahedron!

Maroonthirteen
12-06-2023, 09:44 PM
Me trying to help pull the wagon....

I loathe that damn &tate logo. I hope all this works out and football kicks ass so &elmon will get another job and take his feminine logo with him.

But you're right Coursesuper