PDA

View Full Version : My thought's on the DC

paverdog
12-05-2023, 04:45 PM
I don't think it's Randy Shannon at all. If it was him, he would have already been announced.. I'm still hoping it's Durkin..

TNDawg35
12-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Word is we are waiting out Durkin to see if he is retained or bought out.

Tough Dawg
12-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Think I?d say it?s time to sh*t or get off the pot?..how do you recruit your defense knowing your DC is in limbo?..

MsuDawg_10
12-05-2023, 05:00 PM
i agree...this is the time we need our DC to be in the portal filling those holes and deepening our roster for next year.

Coach34
12-05-2023, 06:12 PM
Think I?d say it?s time to sh*t or get off the pot?..how do you recruit your defense knowing your DC is in limbo?..

It's not like that. If A&M keeps him- we have to pay a few million buyout. If A&M lets him go- no buyout. Money matters

HancockCountyDog
12-05-2023, 06:15 PM
It's not like that. If A&M keeps him- we have to pay a few million buyout. If A&M lets him go- no buyout. Money matters

Won't Durkin coach through the bowl game then? If so, signing day will have come and gone. I guess in the NIL world, who our DC doesn't really matter to HS recruits.

Coach34
12-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Won't Durkin coach through the bowl game then? If so, signing day will have come and gone. I guess in the NIL world, who our DC doesn't really matter to HS recruits.

Not necessarily. Elko is trying to decide if he wants to keep him or hire one of his guys. He could be fired today or next week- or named as the DC moving forward