PDA

View Full Version : Any of you who thought the SEC would be left out of the playoff is just plain

99jc
12-03-2023, 02:22 PM
ignorant! You know who you are! That is all!

EdwardDrayton
12-03-2023, 02:33 PM
I mean I get where folks were coming from. Either they are Nole faithful or simply were making the distinction between 'best' and what they called 'deserving'. 'Deserving' because they were undefeated basically.

But W-L doesn't always tell a complete story. For example, SOS was #55 versus #5 for Bama I think. Worlds apart.

And Georgia is the one that suffers an undeserving fate well beyond FSU.

Thick
12-03-2023, 02:40 PM
I thought the SEC was out of it. Ignorant I am not.

DownwardDawg
12-03-2023, 02:59 PM
I thought the SEC was out of it. Ignorant I am not.

Our fans n this board are really into attacking each other lately. It's gotten bad.

Thick
12-03-2023, 03:25 PM
FSU vs Jawja in Orange Bowl. Not a good draw for FSU and Novel.

EdwardDrayton
12-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Our fans n this board are really into attacking each other lately. It's gotten bad.

Unfortunately so.

EdwardDrayton
12-03-2023, 03:51 PM

Oh my that's a harsh draw.

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-03-2023, 05:20 PM
I mean I get where folks were coming from. Either they are Nole faithful or simply were making the distinction between 'best' and what they called 'deserving'. 'Deserving' because they were undefeated basically.

But W-L doesn't always tell a complete story. For example, SOS was #55 versus #5 for Bama I think. Worlds apart.

And Georgia is the one that suffers an undeserving fate well beyond FSU.

Yeah if only FSU had to play Arky and Auburn, then they'd have been exposed

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that the ACC had a winning record vs the SEC this year.

DownwardDawg
12-03-2023, 05:29 PM

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that the ACC had a winning record vs the SEC this year.
They'll get to play lowly Georgia soon.

EdwardDrayton
12-03-2023, 05:33 PM
They'll get to play lowly Georgia soon.

LOL!! Yes they will!!!

Bothrops
12-03-2023, 05:39 PM

I may be wrong but Georgia seems deflated now. FSU may win

Thick
12-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Jawja is already -14 favorite. They will take out their frustration on FSU, bc they got man handled in the trenches in both sides of the ball.

RocketDawg
12-03-2023, 06:11 PM
I may be wrong but Georgia seems deflated now. FSU may win

They might lose, but FSU is playing their 3rd string QB. That's why they didn't get in. They looked pitiful last night, just not as bad as Louisville.

R2Dawg
12-03-2023, 06:18 PM

Yep the argument that the SEC be left out had nothing to do with the SEC history, etc. The SEC was plainly not impressive this year and 4 other teams deserved a spot. I could make an argument UGA deserve in over Bama. But no one with any fairness about them can do what just happened.

This was Stankey bullying his way and the corruption that has become college sports on full display. This was about see if you are not in a super conf you can't win. They made a statement loud and clear.

Hey I pull for the SEC and the Dawgs but I don't want anyone treated unfairly.

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-03-2023, 06:56 PM
They might lose, but FSU is playing their 3rd string QB. That's why they didn't get in. They looked pitiful last night, just not as bad as Louisville.

And how did Bama look 8 days ago vs Auburn? Don't start this "eye test" bs because frankly FSU wins that too if you want to take at a look at the post Travis injury games