PDA

View Full Version : DAMN... D. Johnson...

TUSK
12-02-2023, 12:07 AM
was he a "head case"? Misused?

Granted, the PAC is a "girley league" but the cat seems legit,,,

Pancho
12-02-2023, 12:11 AM
leach challenged him and he focused and performed.

Gypsy_RoadDawg
12-02-2023, 07:30 AM
Outstanding game by DJ last night. He ran downhill all night. Being the featured back makes a difference. Misused it appears he was.

msstate7
12-02-2023, 07:43 AM
We didn't have room

Something like that

R2Dawg
12-02-2023, 08:23 AM

We ran AR when he was here. No room for a back like that.

Rawdawg
12-02-2023, 10:37 AM
We missed DJ badly this year

FISHDAWG
12-02-2023, 10:40 AM

Yes he was misused but Kylin Hill would be the head case

Kinda like no room for Garret Schrader in the AR per Leach's thinking .... either way Leach was in charge and his call as he saw fit while I was left to try and understand.

DownwardDawg
12-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Yes he was misused but Kylin Hill would be the head case

Kinda like no room for Garret Schrader in the AR per Leach's thinking .... either way Leach was in charge and his call as he saw fit while I was left to try and understand.

We lost Schrader and Key Thompson when Leach came in didn't we?

FISHDAWG
12-02-2023, 11:03 AM

We lost Schrader and Key Thompson when Leach came in didn't we?

Can't remember on Keyton but Schrader never really had a shot with Leach as a QB ... I thought Schrader would have worked pretty good in that offense.... anyone can hit a 5 yard pass but not everyone can escape a pass rush

R2Dawg
12-02-2023, 11:12 AM
Can't remember on Keyton but Schrader never really had a shot with Leach as a QB ... I thought Schrader would have worked pretty good in that offense.... anyone can hit a 5 yard pass but not everyone can escape a pass rush

Exact thing I've said before too. GS would have killed the AR with his legs

Anyone bashing Arnett for not going AR and not Leach for wasting GS at QB for at least a transition year is stupid.

parabrave
12-02-2023, 11:25 AM

JOMO ruined KT. I wished he had Mullen to Coach him cause he would've been outstanding.

Lord McBuckethead
12-02-2023, 11:48 AM
He would basically be what dude at LSU is with Mullen coaching him.

parabrave
12-02-2023, 11:58 AM
He would basically be what dude at LSU is with Mullen coaching him.

Which would be a Heisman Candidate?? I watched KT in the LA HS Championship game where he threw 5 TDs. After the game Coached O interrupted his press interview and begged him to go to LSU. KT said no he was committed to State. And JOMO couldn't teach a fly how to fly over a pile of crap.

DownwardDawg
12-02-2023, 12:02 PM
Which would be a Heisman Candidate?? I watched KT in the LA HS Championship game where he threw 5 TDs. After the game Coached O interrupted his press interview and begged him to go to LSU. KT said no he was committed to State. And JOMO couldn't teach a fly how to fly over a pile of crap.

Sad. We absolutely have to stop with complete overhauls when we hire a new coach. When Mullen left, we should have hired someone that ran a similar offense. Then Moorehead leaves and we hire the only coach in the world that runs his particular offense. Now we're back to running the "correct" offense that fits our recruiting base. Lebby runs what we need to be running at State.

Dawgology
12-02-2023, 06:15 PM
We had a terrible interim head coach who can’t evaluate talent. Running a modified AR and/or welcoming DJ back would have kept his job. He chose poorly. As bad coaches do.