PDA

View Full Version : We have 24 HRS to be ELITE! Give to the BI & The Winning Drive!

woof
11-30-2023, 02:17 PM
We say we want to be elite? We say we want to win? We say we want a winning football team? We wish we had better recruits?

We need to stop talking about it & put our money where our mouth is. We have 24 hrs to change history.

We have 24 hrs to show new coach Lebby we are serious about winning and want big boy football at MSU.

We have 24 hours to change the trajectory of MSU football forever! Don't think about, BE ABOUT IT, give here: https://members.bulldoginitiative.com/publicInj/fundraisingCampaign/makeDonation/tVH6OGL2KdDm5kw2jJGkIQ

confucius say
11-30-2023, 02:22 PM
Yes please sign up for a recurring membership.

But we hit the match for 1 million. Don't think anything else is matched.

Extendedcab
11-30-2023, 03:08 PM
SMH

ScoobaDawg
11-30-2023, 03:33 PM
SMH

Drop it.

ScoobaDawg
11-30-2023, 03:33 PM
Yes please sign up for a recurring membership.

But we hit the match for 1 million. Don't think anything else is matched.

From Charlie on tuesday

TLDR, etc etc . . .

By now, you might have seen that we have exceeded the initial goal of our Winning Drive campaign. Combined with the matching funds, this now 10-day old effort has generated over $2.2 million for The Bulldog Initiative’s already growing funding. Thanks to some more conversations tonight, I think we have a strong likelihood of continuing to run that total up even further over the next few days.

We have reached this milestone in several ways. Importantly, we have had large donations from individuals and companies, many of which are making significant contributions to NIL efforts for the first (but not the last) time. In fact, many of these donors have already committed to repeating their support in 2024 and beyond if necessary. Just as importantly, though, we have received online donations from nearly 600 different people, ranging from a few to several thousand dollars, and we have added over 175 new monthly, quarterly, and annual members to our rolls in the past ten days. Numerous others have mailed checks, which are still coming every day.

The impact of this campaign is significant. But we aren’t done pushing to increase our budget, and we aren’t done improving our efforts in general.

We will have increased apparel and purchase options coming soon, and more opportunities for BDI supporters to meet and interact with our athletes, thereby creating more experiences for our athletes and our fans.

If you would, please encourage others to join us as a monthly member at whatever level they can afford, even if they have contributed with a one-time gift. These sustained contributions are the lifeblood of our efforts – and every single dollar is respected and matters.

Sorry for the long post - Thanks again to everyone for the support.

99jc
11-30-2023, 05:26 PM
From Charlie on tuesday

If I give any more I will have to start a go fund me page. HAILSTATE!

Goldendawg
11-30-2023, 10:06 PM

As the late great Hank Williams sang, whom my late SuperDawg dad loved, "I Saw the Light" and joined the Bulldog Initiative about an hour ago. Set it up quarterly with a modest sum, but hope to increase next year. Hail State!

woof
12-01-2023, 11:54 AM

Awesome! Thank you so much good Sir. I can relate b/c I don't like to & pretty much hate to give too & I've had to adjust my finances to account for BI & NIL contributions.

But, in the big picture, I want MSU football to win! I want MSU football to attempt to be Elite! So some sacrifices will have to be made until they change the Laws.

So glad there are some fellow MSU posters on here who are ready to Win & now understand & are on board with the vision of Selmon & Lebby!!!

woof
12-01-2023, 11:57 AM
As the late great Hank Williams sang, whom my late SuperDawg dad loved, "I Saw the Light" and joined the Bulldog Initiative about an hour ago. Set it up quarterly with a modest sum, but hope to increase next year. Hail State!

Great!!! Thank you good Sir! So glad there are some posters on here to understand this & want to win & have bought into the vision from Selmon & Lebby!

As I mentioned earlier, I hate to give too (I've had to adjust my personal budget to account for the BI & NIL contributions) but we have to play the game until they change the Laws.